Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

'Where is the evidence? - I am the evidence!: This happens when you tell lies on "the stage".'

3 Feb, 2022
This is jaw-dropping. The US government now says 'false-flag attacks with crisis actors' really are a thing... because 'Russia is about to do it'!

I hesitated to even start a thread on this as I'm so sick of the flagrant BS. But I thought these two articles were worth noting:

Biden’s Insane ‘Russia False Flag’ Conspiracy Debunked

It is so rare to see an actual journalist rather than a regime stenographer in the US mainstream media that there really needs to be a federal “endangered species” protection designation. In this case it would be AP’s Matt Lee, their diplomatic affairs correspondent, who’s been around the block many times and whose reputation is that he takes no crap from flacks regardless of party. Imagine that!

So in today’s State Department brief, spokesman Ned Price was given the unenviable task of dressing up the Administration’s latest offering of bovine excrement and selling it as a gourmet dip. At issue was a “leaked” story in the Washington Post – ahem – that Russia is planning an elaborate video fabrication of a Ukrainian attack on eastern Ukraine to serve as a false flag to justify a Russian incursion into Ukraine.

This after a month or so of the US Administration insisting that a Russian invasion of Ukraine was “imminent.” It was a claim dramatically refuted by none other than the one political leader who on paper would benefit most from such a narrative – the Ukrainian president himself – who told Biden on a phone call to go take his meds and stop fearmongering about a Russian invasion of Ukraine!

So a new threat needed to be cooked up in the bowels of Foggy Bottom and Langley.

Enter Ned Price from the State Department, who had the thankless task today of selling the hollow narrative that US intelligence had uncovered a fantastical plot by the Russians to bring in crisis actors and fake bodies to sell a false narrative to justify their no longer “imminent” invasion of Ukraine.

The whole thing is reminiscent of the Obama Administration’s absurd suggestion that the attack on the US CIA installation in Benghazi, Libya, was motivated by a laughable anti-Muslim video (instead of a US arms deal gone wrong, as Sen. Paul uncovered).

Price’s pathetic talking point was this: we are declassifying intelligence information that Russia is about to release a fake video of a Ukrainian attack on Donbas as a false flag to open the door to Russian involvement.

Here’s a summary of what followed:

AP’s Matt Lee replied with a question any normal journalist would ask before our current era: “OK, but what evidence do you have that this is indeed the case?”

Ned: “Well that’s it – my ‘declassified’ claim that Russia is about to do it.”

Matt Lee: “Well, that’s not ‘declassified’ information, that’s just you claiming it. Surely you understand the difference. I mean, crisis actors, fake dead bodies – that’s Alex Jones territory.”

Ned: “You are a Russian propagandist.”

Yes this is the Reader’s Digest version, but essentially this is what took place in the extraordinary State Dept. briefing today. The US government’s position is that if you ask for any evidence of a US government claim…you are a Putin agent!
Watch it here:
Please watch this video in which journalist Matt Lee accuses State Dept. spokesman Ned Price of veering into "Alex Jones territory" by making the claim that Russia plans to stage a "false flag" attack with "crisis actors" — Price then sneeringly calls Lee a Russian propagandist pic.twitter.com/5xMsbfWYgz
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) February 3, 2022
RPI friend, the analyst, Caitlin Johnstone also perfectly captures the absurdity of the Biden claims in this thread:
I'm declassifying evidence that Nigeria is planning a false flag operation in Switzerland. Are you ready? Here it is:

Nigeria is planning a false flag operation in Switzerland.

The evidence is me asserting it. If you doubt this evidence, you're a propagandist for Nigeria.
— Caitlin Johnstone ? (@caitoz) February 4, 2022
But as the bipartisan support for bovine excrement continues to pollute the barnyard, at least we can thank Matt Lee from otherwise odious AP for refusing to thrust his chip into the Biden dip…

Biden’s Pointless Troop Deployment

President Joe Biden has decided to deploy 3,000 U.S. troops to Eastern Europe, adding to fears of war amidst a Russian troop buildup along the borders of Ukraine.

The president’s move was heralded by members of the foreign policy establishment in both parties, while those still focused on preventing war with Russia over a country insignificant to U.S. interests were smeared with accusations of spreading Russian disinformation. Critics say the president’s troop deployment offers no strategic advantage to the United States while needlessly increasing tensions.
[...]
Thus, the purpose of the U.S. deployment is merely symbolic and “should be seen as empty posturing on the part of the U.S. and NATO,” according to Quincy Institute Senior Research Fellow Anatol Lieven. Biden hopes to use U.S. troops as bargaining chips for a mutual withdrawal from Ukraine’s border in further negotiations with Russia. Russia is unlikely to take the bait, given the aforementioned factors and the disparities in deployment size, which Biden even acknowledged last Friday when he hinted at a U.S. troop deployment.

Biden has chosen the worst of all paths: further escalation by deploying troops without any real capabilities to deter Russia, all while distracting from more important issues of national security. What could go wrong?

Yea!

US Lawmakers Introduce Bill to Block Military Aid to Ukraine Until Southern Border Secured

American lawmakers introduced a bill to block military aid to Ukraine until the US southern border is secured, Rep. Matt Rosendale said on Tuesday.

"Today, Representative Rosendale introduced the Secure America’s Borders First Act. This bill would prohibit the U.S. government from providing military and security assistance to Ukraine until the border wall system on the southern border is completed, and operational control of the southern border is achieved," the statement said.

The Republican lawmaker's bill is co-sponsored by Representatives Andy Biggs, Bob Good, Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Jody Hice, Mary Miller, Ralph Norman, Bill Posey, and Randy Weber.

People of a certain age will absolutely get why the following is prime Babylon Bee material:

April Ryan wants Anita Hill on the Supreme Court…

What better way to virtue signal to voters than nominate a woman fired from her job because of racist and sexist attitudes-

143359992_b3d7d8d3-64ed-4d45-89bd-9a9064b9e86f.jpeg

“Erasing my Aunt Lillian Richard would erase a part of history,” says Harris, who serves as family historian for the Richard family of Hawkins. “All of the people in my family are happy and proud of Aunt Lillian and what she accomplished.”

Can someone please make this make sense for me?? In the article, it even says, and I quote:

“The Associated Press reported that the grant solicitation did not specifically mention the inclusion of pipes for smoking, though such materials can be part of safe smoking kits.”

White House disputes reports of federal funds for crack pipes​

https://fox5sandiego.com/news/natio...reports-of-federal-funds-for-crack-pipes/amp/

This show just keeps getting better and better… 🙄

44E4E6CA-1777-45B9-9DF0-F0172AC57D66.jpeg

It seems more and more like they want to get rid of Biden, for symbolic and window-dressing purposes. He always seemed to me like a temporary figurehead anyway. National leaders naturally get the bulk of credit or blame from the less-informed. But, with the globalists' plan to accelerate their desired programming, and changes being so visible, with such negative results, the same scorn would likely fall upon whomever is in Biden's position, making them, optically, to the public, unable to "win" an election (without sacrificing the election charade). It seems like they need to buy more time with another figurehead. Who's next?

1644601291700.png

This article goes more in-depth. Symbolically speaking this is the right person for the job.

I bet Putin is laughing his butt off with his buddies over drinks when they heard about this great decision from Biden Administration

Biden must be smoking crack with his son

1644685287192.png

1644684668078.png

Last edited:
This is unbelievable. Durham has just filed a motion in the Sussmann case that says he has evidence that Tech Executive-1 (Rodney Joffe) and his researchers at Georgia Tech were spying on President Trump while HE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE:

No wonder Marc Elias was publicly s*itting himself the other day. Read the first paragraph of section 4. - there's the chain of command right there: Joffe -> Sussmann -> Perkins Coie -> Clinton Campaign. And section 5 says he has all the evidence to prove that yes, Joffe was spying on Trump Tower, his apartment and the White House. So when Trump said he was being spied on he was telling the truth huh? Strange that. He always seems to be proved right in these matters.

This is a bombshell and it's just going to get worse for those who were involved in SpyGate.

Back
Top Bottom