16 Nov, 2021

15 Nov, 2021

View attachment 51476
'Rats are leaving the sinking ship?'

19 Nov, 2021

By John Ransom - 19 Nov, 2021

Meanwhile:

18 Nov, 2021

Biden news - live: Kamala Harris assumes presidency as Biden goes under anesthesia for colonoscopy​

Joe Biden will undergo a “routine colonoscopy” today, during which time Vice President Kamala Harris will serve as acting President of the United States.

Mr Biden has to transfer power to Ms Harris as he will be anesthetised during the procedure. There is a small risk anytime someone is placed under anesthesia that they will die from complications with the gas. As such, Mr Biden must transfer power prior to his visit.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki spoke to reporters about Mr Biden’s hospital visit, noting that it was not an emergency and that it was not the first time a president had undergone the procedure.

“As was the case when President George W. Bush had the same procedure in 2002 and 2007, and following the process set out in the Constitution, President Biden will transfer power to the Vice President for the brief period of time when he is under anesthesia,” Ms Psaki said. “The Vice President will work from her office in the West Wing during this time.”

Live updates at the link below :-

View attachment 51557

NOT GUILTY

I had been listening to this case and commentary all week along - what a rollercoaster.

The entire establishment came down on this kid from the start, lets see if I can summarize...
-The State of Wisconsin filed multiple murder/assault charges before local police were able to retrieve shell casings from scene.
-State sets bail at 1 million dollars. Ups it to 2 million dollars after crowd funded campaign is a success.
-GoFundMe and PayPal ban donations to Kyle's legal fund.
-Facebook and Twitter ban posts that show support for Kyle.
-Multiple high level politicians come out and accuse Kyle of being a violent white supremacist.
-Facts misrepresented in MSM (Kyle crossed state lines while armed, it's a crime for a 17 year old to open carry a long riffle)
-Prosecution questions Kyle's right to remain silent (5th amendment right) on the stand, almost triggering a mistrial with prejudice.
-Prosecution provides an edited video to the defense, it was lower resolution and cropped, in attempt to say Kyle provoked the attack by Rosenbaum by pointing his riffle. The prosecution had a high resolution video but did not provide it to the defense.
-MSNBC caught following the Jury bus in a possible attempt to Dox them - jury tampering is a felony.
-Possible "Mask-nazi" on the Jury who was the last hold out (rumor, not confirmed), was also the Jury foreperson.

Really? The entire power structure acted together to convince Americans that this kid was in the wrong - while the readily available video evidence and eye witness accounts showed a clear cut case of self-defense. As if to say: When our violent left Goon Squads come out you better hide in your house, you don't have the right to fight back - otherwise you're a "violent white supremacist" - Ridiculous! And I'm sure now they'll use this case to say, "See?! the system is broken! We must break it down and rebuilt it". Forget the fact that all 3 aggressors were (((white))). I dunno man - Clown World has been so intense these last two years it feels good to see some level of objective reality to be restored on a broader stage. Feeling pretty good. Guess I'm gonna light up tonight. Maybe go buy myself an AR15 I've been wanting for a while...

Back
Top Bottom