Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Well this administration will get nothing but easy questions. Any hardball questions would obviously come from a racist who hates women!

Also, that is an easy question. Biden nearly crippled himself showering with a dog or whatever, so there's no way he could handle a pony.
Well, I'm no fan of the guy but I think it's important to get our stories straight: He broke his ankle while chasing his dog AFTER he showered, he grabbed his dog by his tail cause that's how you play with a dog, in case you wondered, and there are many more great details of that story to share, but I won't lose my focus now to tell them all, you can look it up online, it's one of his better ones, almost as good as the one about a kid playing with the hair on his legs, just look it up, it's a gift that keeps on giving.

If we're talking about journalists asking easy questions I thought we are waaaay beyond that phase, I mean you can't ask a serious question to a joke of a person, that much should be obvious. Also, I really admire that lady he put into some important position, one that made her Harvard or whatever thesis about black supremacy proven through ultra-scientific examples, you can look that one up too. I simply don't care enough to do it. As I said - gift that keeps on giving...

Micro problem ?

Who is speaking, some says this could be Hunter ... but i doubt. At least it's funny, they probably mismatched with all the cables they plugged on old"joe :lol:

Edit : one Psaki's meme ^^
c96b105788c04ca7.png
Dammit.

I forgot that with Trump leaving, we'd also lose Kayleigh.

She was literally the voice of clarity and reason for United States over the last few years. She was inspiring! -One of those super-women who could have done anything; I'd trust her piloting a space shuttle or removing a gall stone.

Now we see a clone of that dazed school teacher who never learned about deodorant.

Good call, Niall, on this thread. I have been watching my attitude to this world shift...my attitude to life. As for 'the work', these events are definitely a catalyst of a major sort.

Already I want to start snarking at my lefty friends about the immediate obvious EO's, instant lies and hypocrisy, and good old-fashioned stupidity. And it is only one day!

I stopped myself. (strong temptation though)

Next came up the holier-than-thou sort of shaming idea the left loves. They are so busy guffawing over Trump losing and patting themselves on the back and shouting "happy days are here again" with also the vindictive mindset. I thought of going the "Party of Love" tease and then actually exhorting them to rise above the petty divisiveness and negativity with some sort of secular sermon on the mount. Until I am clear, I am keeping my mouth shut in my social circles that include the left and the general public. In the final analysis, the universe will take care of them. They will take care of themselves by their own thoughts and actions. I don't have to do it. God will be the judge.

My attitude, I observe, is changing. Feeling detached. All bets are now off. Throw the rules out the window. No point in pretending or giving any benefit of the doubt any longer. Be observant. Wise as serpent; gentle as dove. The dove part is harder for me. I used to be very good at launching verbal and written psychic death rays into blind weak spots. (obviously still in touch with my extreme STS incarnations) But this is clearly not the way. I know it would only feel good for a few seconds to rub it in when it turns out the Left is the fascist regime they were so worried that Trump was going to be. It is not important or even good to say "I told you so". ("F-ing, MORONS!!") But if I don't acknowledge that temptation honestly, I may never resist it.

It is far better to be able to kick the dust of this 3D STS world off the sandals and walk on down the road. And just let it go. Walking away at peace.

Well, it's not going to be difficult for her when she's asked hard-hitting 'great questions' like:

Oops...

The honeymoon between the media and the new White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is over, as she dodged key questions and offered bizarre excuse for her boss breaking his own face mask rules, in her second ever briefing.

Ms Psaki awkwardly stumbled over a question over why Joe Biden was not wearing a mask during his inauguration celebration yesterday — just moments after signing an executive order that made wearing masks on federal property mandatory.

Looks like 'celebration' may be proof against infection?

“Yesterday was a historic moment in our history, he was inaugurated as President of the United States, he was surrounded by his family, we take a number of precautions but I think we have bigger issues to worry about at this moment in time,” she added.

None of the nine Biden family members that joined the President wore masks either.

Good call, Niall, on this thread. I have been watching my attitude to this world shift...my attitude to life. As for 'the work', these events are definitely a catalyst of a major sort.

Already I want to start snarking at my lefty friends about the immediate obvious EO's, instant lies and hypocrisy, and good old-fashioned stupidity. And it is only one day!

I stopped myself. (strong temptation though)

Next came up the holier-than-thou sort of shaming idea the left loves. They are so busy guffawing over Trump losing and patting themselves on the back and shouting "happy days are here again" with also the vindictive mindset. I thought of going the "Party of Love" tease and then actually exhorting them to rise above the petty divisiveness and negativity with some sort of secular sermon on the mount. Until I am clear, I am keeping my mouth shut in my social circles that include the left and the general public. In the final analysis, the universe will take care of them. They will take care of themselves by their own thoughts and actions. I don't have to do it. God will be the judge.

My attitude, I observe, is changing. Feeling detached. All bets are now off. Throw the rules out the window. No point in pretending or giving any benefit of the doubt any longer. Be observant. Wise as serpent; gentle as dove. The dove part is harder for me. I used to be very good at launching verbal and written psychic death rays into blind weak spots. (obviously still in touch with my extreme STS incarnations) But this is clearly not the way. I know it would only feel good for a few seconds to rub it in when it turns out the Left is the fascist regime they were so worried that Trump was going to be. It is not important or even good to say "I told you so". ("F-ing, MORONS!!") But if I don't acknowledge that temptation honestly, I may never resist it.

It is far better to be able to kick the dust of this 3D STS world off the sandals and walk on down the road. And just let it go. Walking away at peace.

I've observed much the same in myself.

A micro-nuke of emotion on the day which broke Trump's final bid, (with that horned Q Shaman senate party crash misadventure), followed by a couple days of feeling down and miffed, along with a few heat-waves of fear when the Leftist bloodthirsty headhunting rhetoric started up in earnest. And now...

Beh. It's not my problem.

-I think of my friends and family who refused to see all these many years, realized that despite all our arguments and discussions, gentle and hard conversations, their fundamental positions haven't shifted at all. Maybe a hair's breadth on a surprising good day now and again, but not nearly enough overall. It's like they really want to live through the fallout of poor decisions wrt believing lies.

And who am I to take that away from them? That'd be like leaping to stop a child from trying to tie his own shoes when he doesn't know how.

Interestingly, I notice that gradually, over the course of years, I've left all those friends and family far away in big, dangerous cities while I'm off in much calmer climes. The choices I make based on knowledge naturally lead to distance and buffer zones between myself and dangerous scenes and reckless people.

The best you can do is stand far back as the uninitiated set off land mines, and be graceful in the, "I told you so's", -which are often useful, if not absolutely necessary in the post-lesson aftermath:

"Now, Billy, what did we learn from all this?"

"mumble..."

"What's that, Billy..? Speak up!"

"That totalitarianism is still bad even when I do it."

Jordan B Peterson commenting on Kamala Harris tweet. Is Peterson back schooling the big guns?
When I read that, I hear his voice in my mind's ear with all his Kermity intonations and annoyance at the edges.

How that man is practiced at not cursing (or reacting to insult) is heroic and inspirational. I bet he was a foul-mouthed young man!

bidenharris.png
I always wondered what their idea was with that logo. I mean, 'biden harass' is already a functional web search phrase with plenty of results, but I think they found it funny as in 'bid and harass' (like 'command and bully') or like 'people should beg and the masters should punish'. Not that it matters much, but I'm sure on some level they have their fun with these in-your-face messages.

View attachment 41925
I always wondered what their idea was with that logo. I mean, 'biden harass' is already a functional web search phrase with plenty of results, but I think they found it funny as in 'bid and harass' (like 'command and bully') or like 'people should beg and the masters should punish'. Not that it matters much, but I'm sure on some level they have their fun with these in-your-face messages.
Bind and harass?

Where's her mask?

Transcript​

- Why weren't President Biden and all members of the Biden family masked at all times on federal lands last night, if he signed an executive order that mandates masks on federal lands at all times.

JEN PSAKI: At the inaugural--

- At the Lincoln Memorial, yes.

JEN PSAKI: I think, Steve, he was celebrating an evening of a historic day in our country, and certainly he signed the mask mandate because it's a way to send a message to the American public about the importance of wearing masks, how it can save tens of thousands of lives. We take a number of COVID precautions, as you know here, in terms of testing, social distancing, mask wearing ourselves, as-- as we do every single day. But I don't know that I have more for you on it than that.

- But as Joe Biden often talks about, it is not just important the example of power but the power of our example. Was that a good example for people who are watching and might not pay attention normally?

JEN PSAKI: Well, Steve, I think the power of his example is also the message he sends by signing 25 executive orders, including almost half of them related to COVID, the requirements that we're all under every single day here to ensure we're sending that message to the public. Yesterday was a historic moment in our history. He was inaugurated as President of the United States. He was surrounded by his family. We take a number of precautions, but I don't think-- I think we have bigger issues to worry about at this moment in time.

Translation: Coronavirus respects this administration. Why don't you?

Back
Top Bottom