Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Another tweet that covers Biden recent threat to use the military, even nukes against the American populace.

That's not what he was saying. He was saying that those 'patriots' who have long claimed that a well-armed citizenry is required to prevent domestic government tyranny, and in the same vein, that the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots (those willing to sacrifice themselves to secure liberty against domestic tyranny), and that fundamental to being able to do that is the right to bear arms (2nd amendment), are deluded because AR15s and the like are insufficient for citizens to defeat the govt. They would, rather, need F-15s and maybe some nukes to do it.

It was, however, an idiotic thing to say. Then again, this is mush-brain Biden we're talking about.

It was, however, an idiotic thing to say. Then again, this is mush-brain Biden we're talking about.

Deeply foolish and ignorant. But then I'm not aware that Biden has any military experience.

The sentiment he expressed is rather common amongst his set ... who generally know nothing of firearms or the military. In fact I recall some low level politico a couple of years ago being roundly mocked for saying essentially the same thing, i.e. "we're the government, we can nuke you, your puny AR-15s can do nothing, so hand them over."

What's a bit concerning about this rhetoric is that it doesn't seem to occur to them that utilizing WMDs against the domestic populace would immediately mean the end of their regime. Forget about the people rising up, which might or might not happen; the entire planet would immediately turn against them, as adversarial near-peer nations capitalized on the moral outrage to declare the GAE hostilis generis humanis.

What's a bit concerning about this rhetoric is that it doesn't seem to occur to them that utilizing WMDs against the domestic populace would immediately mean the end of their regime.

Biden says a lot of stupid things. His brain is working at 6% capacity at best. This of course whether it was his intention or not could be interpreted as a threat. Or a way of saying. You don't stand a chance so don't even try.

I like Biden this way. I prefer overt tyranny over covert tyranny. This way it's much clearer who the enemy is.

But yes, using WMD is out of the question. Unless it's a false flag. OSIT.

Biden says a lot of stupid things. His brain is working at 6% capacity at best. This of course whether it was his intention or not could be interpreted as a threat. Or a way of saying. You don't stand a chance so don't even try.

I like Biden this way. I prefer overt tyranny over covert tyranny. This way it's much clearer who the enemy is.

But yes, using WMD is out of the question. Unless it's a false flag. OSIT.
The Biden administration's true WMD is the "justice" department and his new Attorney General. (And I use these terms loosely...)

I agree, better overt than covert. But you have to wonder what is truly going on when "they" feel safe being so blatant and out-in-the-open.

"But yes, using WMD is out of the question. Unless it's a false flag. OSIT." Au contraire. What do you think COVID-19 is? What do you think the "vaccine" is?

"But yes, using WMD is out of the question. Unless it's a false flag. OSIT." Au contraire. What do you think COVID-19 is? What do you think the "vaccine" is?

COVID is many things but a WMD it is not ... at least not in the sense of being a bioweapon aimed at mass casualties.

As to the vaxx, the jury is out. It's certainly dangerous, but it isn't clear yet that culling the herd is the point. As with covid, the danger posed by the vaxx may be much more subtle than just killing or crippling people. Based on the numbers so far, my guess is that those killed or injured by the shot are more along the lines of acceptable losses; otherwise I'd expect it to be far more lethal than it is.

Then again it might be mainly intended as a slow kill. Time will tell.

That's not what he was saying. He was saying that those 'patriots' who have long claimed that a well-armed citizenry is required to prevent domestic government tyranny, and in the same vein, that the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots (those willing to sacrifice themselves to secure liberty against domestic tyranny), and that fundamental to being able to do that is the right to bear arms (2nd amendment), are deluded because AR15s and the like are insufficient for citizens to defeat the govt. They would, rather, need F-15s and maybe some nukes to do it.

Hi Joe.

I agree that technically that's what he said, but I think the reverse could be said to be implied. When it's brought up by the president just what citizen-owned weaponry would be needed to take down the U.S. government, it's also a reminder of what that same government has, militarily speaking, over the outgunned American citizenry. There's a real threat snuck in there (whether grounded in real military knowledge or not), without Biden's technically having stated as much. I would think this is what his handlers had in mind. It's even more extraordinary coming from an aged man who slurs his words and can barely get through his comically faltering "read-through" of his prepared statements.

Speaking of, once upon the time in this country there was the concern that if a woman became president, given her menstrual cycles, which rendered her "emotional," she would be incapable of being in charge of the nation's nuclear arsenal. This was a real talking point that would come up. And yet having a president obviously suffering from some form of dementia doesn't elicit the same concern.

Actually, related to that, it's speculated that the PTB are actively working to have U.S. nuclear capability taken over by a "committee," as opposed to its (officially, at least) falling to the president as Commander in Chief. This of course has globalist implications. It also goes to the dismantling of the presidency itself.

When Big Tech decided they were more important, more powerful, in a sense, than the office of the presidency -- as demonstrated by their banning the President of the United States (who happened to be Donald Trump) from social media -- this was a serious attack on the credibility of that office. Even globalists like Angela Merkel criticized such an action. And now we have "president" Biden, who looks to be the icing on the cake: with only a shell of a man now installed, it's obvious to all those with eyes to see that the office of the presidency, even just symbolically, is seriously imperiled.

In all of this, the "deep state," however we may wish to characterize it, is being increasingly exposed. The obvious flimsiness of the political puppetry all around us is part of that exposure. None of what they are purporting holds up under any kind of scrutiny, which is why shows like Tucker Carlson are having a field day attacking these pathetic impersonators.

By the way, I just learned that it was due to a successful lawsuit brought against the U.S. government by Del Bigtree of The Highwire that the Fauci emails got released. (His earlier FOIA request had been denied.) The content of the emails further substantiated Carlson's mounting allegations against Fauci, especially given the smoking gun evidence that Fauci approved NIH funding for the Wuhan Lab's gain of function research via Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance. (I believe that's how the story goes.) Peter Daszak, by the way, was the doctor appointed by the WHO to investigate the origins of the Sars-CoV-2 virus -- Ha! No conflict of interest there!

Any case, my point is, there is a serious circling of the wagons taking place, as those in power are painfully aware. It gives rise to even more lunacy, as evidenced in Biden's most recently mumbled "threat."

In regard to Biden's implication that the people will need more than small arms to oppose the government...

My dad was in the Air Force during the Viet Nam War. Part of his job was to bomb the hell out of Vietnamese villages harboring the Viet Cong. He was amazed, how after every bombing run, the villagers would emerge from their tunnels like ants coming out of their hive after a summer rain. That's after unleashing virtual hell in the form of napalm and a variety of other WMD, where it seemed, according to him, that no living thing could have survived.

I used to cringe as my dad fondly remembered the alcoholic celebrations his base had after each bombing run - celebrating the kills.

Not that I approve of communism - it maybe works at the level of family and neighborhood, but has not worked on the level of nation-states - the same goes for capitalism perhaps.

Anyway, if people unite (in suffering) they/we will not need big guns to defeat the 'evil overlords'. Tunnels and small arms may not be needed either - perhaps the truth spread wide is all we need.

COVID is many things but a WMD it is not ... at least not in the sense of being a bioweapon aimed at mass casualties.

As to the vaxx, the jury is out. It's certainly dangerous, but it isn't clear yet that culling the herd is the point. As with covid, the danger posed by the vaxx may be much more subtle than just killing or crippling people. Based on the numbers so far, my guess is that those killed or injured by the shot are more along the lines of acceptable losses; otherwise I'd expect it to be far more lethal than it is.

Then again it might be mainly intended as a slow kill. Time will tell.
COVID-19

1) resulted in millions of direct casualties world-wide. (The actual numbers have been faked, so who knows exactly how many died, but the numbers are significant).
2) resulted in a significant impact to economies world-wide with shutdowns. The impact of the shutdown to people's health is greater than #1.
3) The long term effects of COVID-19 infection is unclear with early evidence that many people suffer long term consequences.
4) The reaction to the disease was to rush into production and distribution a fundamentally new technology for "vaccines" that
a) seems to have caused more deaths so far in 2021 than the sum of deaths for *all* vaccines for the past 10 years
b) causes many other potentially long-term health issues such as auto-immune disease or infertility as well as others
c) because of the rush to deliver, the long-term issues associated with a mass world-wide genetic experiment are completely unknown. (In this case it becomes irrelevant whether or not the intent was "depopulation" as the result may be the same.)
5) has resulted in a total environment of censorship by the "social" media companies to suppress real documented information that come from - "science". The rapidity of this censorship roll-out is simply breathtaking. The total lack of push-back by the general population is astonishing and does not bode well for the future.
6) has resulted in an almost universal loss of freedom in the western "democracies" where our fearless leaders have taken it upon themselves to implement totalitarian controls over the entire population as a result of generating extreme levels of unwarranted fear.

If the above does not justify the "WMD" characterization, I don't know what would...

COVID-19

1) resulted in millions of direct casualties world-wide. (The actual numbers have been faked, so who knows exactly how many died, but the numbers are significant).
2) resulted in a significant impact to economies world-wide with shutdowns. The impact of the shutdown to people's health is greater than #1.
3) The long term effects of COVID-19 infection is unclear with early evidence that many people suffer long term consequences.
4) The reaction to the disease was to rush into production and distribution a fundamentally new technology for "vaccines" that
a) seems to have caused more deaths so far in 2021 than the sum of deaths for *all* vaccines for the past 10 years
b) causes many other potentially long-term health issues such as auto-immune disease or infertility as well as others
c) because of the rush to deliver, the long-term issues associated with a mass world-wide genetic experiment are completely unknown. (In this case it becomes irrelevant whether or not the intent was "depopulation" as the result may be the same.)
5) has resulted in a total environment of censorship by the "social" media companies to suppress real documented information that come from - "science". The rapidity of this censorship roll-out is simply breathtaking. The total lack of push-back by the general population is astonishing and does not bode well for the future.
6) has resulted in an almost universal loss of freedom in the western "democracies" where our fearless leaders have taken it upon themselves to implement totalitarian controls over the entire population as a result of generating extreme levels of unwarranted fear.

If the above does not justify the "WMD" characterization, I don't know what would...

Look I'm not saying COVID and the vaxx aren't bad. But a WMD is a mass-casualty weapon, such as a nuke, intended to take out a significant fraction of the target population. A few million people worldwide are not that, considering that the target population is the entire world. If it was a few million in one city then yes, it would be a WMD.

Could there be a slow kill intention? Sure. That speculative though. We don't know yet if the vaxx is meant to kill most of the people who take it over the next few years, or if some large percentage dying/getting injured is simply an acceptable tradeoff next to its primary goal, e.g. making people more controllable.

If it's slow kill, it's a WMD. If not, it isn't.

Also the economic destruction has nothing to do with covid. That's government policy. Which, again, is not a WMD per se.

Though the subject matter is for the 'corona apocalypse' thread, I just want to note the recent noises from Washington (and London) about the virus being 'a lab leak'. The formal G7 communiqué pissed off China because, for the first time I believe, it explicitly suggested that the Chinese govt was covering up the truth about the origins of the virus: “an experiment gone awry in a laboratory,” the statement read. Until now it's only been vague 'intelligence leaks' in Western media suggesting or 'playing to' the idea that SARS-CoV-2 leaked from the Wuhan lab.

The G7's brazen dig at China was buttressed by the usual palaver about China's "human rights record," "promoting our values," and opposing “unilateral attempts to change the status quo.” Which, of course, is what this is all really about: China's rise towards effectively supplanting Washington/London as 'global hegemon', and how to 'prevent that from happening'. The 'Great Reset' is in large part an attempt to 'shake up the chessboard' in the status quo's favor.

Anyway, the point I want to make is that this rubbishes the American Right's moniker for the US president: "Beijing Biden." He's a globalist, which is really euphemistic for 'defender of the Western Order'. China aint in that club (unless and until it undergoes 'regime change'). To drive the point home, Biden's National Security Adviser went on Fox News the following week to spread this message to the Trumpist Right: he told them the Biden administration had given China an ultimatum: either acquiesce to our demands and “allow investigators in to do the real work of figuring out where this came from,” or “face isolation in the international community.”

Also
Captur12e.JPG

Back
Top Bottom