Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

This whole show is starting to be so tiring, I don't think it's meant for any of us, for a long time now. It's just a script that has to play itself out... Keep your sanity.

-How do you disempower a corrupt system? By empowering yourself.
-How do you awaken a sleeping population? By awakening yourself.
-How do you heal a toxic society? By healing yourself.

The arcane chronicles of consciousness have been kept from man since the last reboot of civilisation a few thousand years ago. One of the many teachings hidden therein is the truth that every conscious entity in the Universe is connected to all the other conscious entities. No thing is separate from any thing. Every intimate thought and subtle reflection is an actuality, beamed throughout the entire ecosystem. In this way, deepening your awareness is the most noble and dedicated endeavor conceivable.

It is futile to take it upon oneself to rouse a sleeping population. To attempt to rally the spiritually undead. Trying to connect unprepared minds to paradigm cracking information is a vain indulgence. Those who prefer not to reflect upon their existence; who feel their needs, motivations, and cultural references are fully served by the Matrix, should be left alone.

Leave them to their TV, evening news, shopping and sport. Drifting in the comfortable oblivion of the consensus trance.

One day, they may eventually see through it and take their own first steps in the inner path. Maybe in a future lifetime. Philosopher and ethnobotanist Terence McKenna would often say, "Find the others." By this, he meant: "Be aware of and seek out those fine souls who are also on their inner journey." They are the ones who we should give time to, they are the ones equipped to take in new information, and prepared to evolve their psyches. Amongst the others, the wider tribe, communication can be freed and deep to share, support, and learn from each other.

Neil Kramer, 2009.

Last edited:
Micro problem ?

Who is speaking, some says this could be Hunter ... but i doubt. At least it's funny, they probably mismatched with all the cables they plugged on old"joe :lol:

Edit : one Psaki's meme ^^
c96b105788c04ca7.png

Biden has, of course, cancelled Trump's EO banning critical race theory indoctrination sessions in the federal government.

Journalist Chris Rufo is looking into legal options. It's an honorable move, but they control the courts and have absolute contempt for the law so I don't give him great chances of making much headway. It's honestly amazing that he's still on Twitter.

Between demanding loyalty oaths, purging Trump supporters, announcing the intent to continue the purge of every soldier whose politics they don't like, and now this, it really seems like the new administration is hellbent on ensuring the American military is in the most mutinous mood possible.

This after declaring half the country are terrorists. The same half that already sees the Pretender and his handlers as illegitimate.

We may be entering totalitarianism, but God hath blessed us and provided us with an enemy that is deeply, profoundly stupid.

cbd6b113684f1201.jpg

And as expected, a Biden administration would see the official endorsement of the pandemic craziness turned into executive orders. Here's what I found today on RT:

‘More died than in all of WW2!’ Biden wants all Americans masked up & travelers quarantined, predicts 500,000 Covid deaths by Feb

“Things are going to continue to get worse before they get better,” Biden said, explaining that “we didn’t get into this mess overnight, and it’s going to take months for us to turn things around.”

International travelers arriving in the US will not only have to be tested for the virus before embarking on their journey, but must quarantine upon arrival, Biden said.

He also announced an “executive action” mandating masks for interstate travel – a requirement that is already in place – and referred to Wednesday’s executive order mandating masks on federal property.

The president declared the launch of a “full-scale wartime effort” to manufacture medical supplies, juxtaposing the 400,000 Americans who have died with Covid-19 to the country’s World War II death toll. Up to 420,000 Americans died during the war, part of the global death toll of some 75 million people, including estimated 27 million military and civilian deaths in the Soviet Union.

So it's full blown official hysteria, but not without hypocrisy and because I know you like Psaki, she has not lost her touch at dodging obvious contradictions and questions, I had forgotten how astonishing it can be to witness the mental gymnastics of this woman.

edit: Added link

And on that same line, I must share that I found it to be rather comical, if not a bit tragic, that Venezuela's Nicolas Maduro was out there publicly celebrating and congratulating Joe Biden on his victory, to then ask them publicly to "stop demonizing Venezuela", as this hearing took place: Antony Blinken: Biden's pick to lead State Department to emphasize new direction at confirmation hearing

Which says more or less that, the US foreign policy is done with its four year break and we're now back to full Ukraine lethal weapons, China, Russia and Venezuela bashing and so on.

Posting this that I originally put in the Trump 2020 thread:

From Sott Focus article:

Screen_Shot_2021_01_20_at_12_0.jpg

Hmm - shouldn't this pic have a very distinctive toothbrush mustache added?

1611269643673-png.41894

Hasn't been in style for a while . . .

Honestly, it isn't a great comparison. Hitler was at least a powerful orator who was able to create a large, enthusiastic cult of personality. If you look at the footage of the era, those Germans were not faking it - they genuinely loved the guy.

Biden, by contrast, is a cipher, a nonentity. The perfect face for a faceless regime that rules from the shadows.

Managerial totalitarianism is going to be both a lot lamer than what Germany saw in the 30s, and a lot worse, I think. Worse than communism, too - I'd be making similar comments if you'd compared him to Stalin who, at least, was smart and very strong-willed. This system doesn't rely on a single charismatic leader to hold it together, in fact it prefers public faces who are as unthreatening and uninspiring as possible.

It won't be taken down by taking down one man, and it won't be beaten by uniting behind one leader. This is a war of systems; only way we get out of this is by building our own.

Back
Top Bottom