Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

The day we lost our Government.

Black Swan Coming?

Who is the deep state?

Zerohedge article with more video of the interview with Ron Paul

Weaponized House-Guard Business BOOM Opportunity

Fun video!

Illegal immigrants discovered Squatters Law! Allows for illegals to take control of your house if you leave it empty & unattended for a couple days going on a business trip, etc..

Coming home you find there a Drug Gang, their weapons, strippers, drugs and they also have sold all Your Stuff they could lift to finance their weapons/drugs/strippers. And they sleep in your bed and defecate where-ever they wish. Plus they trash all the rooms, of course..

You call the cops and the police arrests You for trespassing in your home. Squatters only need to produce any bill they paid for, on which there is written a shipping address being Your House.

Suing is expensive. Sure there are property papers, but do you have the money to bring it before the court? Some states have abysmal Squatters Laws, and the Bidet-Harrass Administration surely Planned it So! Don't even try to sign lease papers with foxy tenants, because they won't pay and will live in your house for years.

I found this video filled with the exact emotion this Redacted video is designed to elicit. :D :D

Also smart laws by the Deep State / Black Rock Trillionaires to take over the US and enslave everybody A'la the WEF Slogan:
- "You'll own nothing, and ..." but at least you'll be really pissed off they took your house..
:rotfl: :nuts: :huh: :shock:

So, new business opportunities for armed-to-the-teeth ex bounty hunters?
- Hey man! I'm going on a business-trip and I would really love if you guarded my house(s) with An Armed Contingent..

- - -

Of course anywhere in the world similar things can happen. In Hungary the Much Beloved By Everybody And Beautifully Amazingly Fantastic Gipsies [Kissy-Kissy!!] can decide to Move into Your House and declare it their Own! Prerequisites are mainly You being NOT there for a long time... As a magnificent bonus Your House will begin Advanced Amortization™©℗® as they'll surely trash the place!

- - -
Thanks to WEF & Deep Pharma, we had a weaponized elderly police officer walk the city with an A4-sized thick Memo Pad in his hands. He looked like checking, which house was emptied by the Covid-Jab-Artillery and where did Gipsies and Drug Addicts Move In, happily..

Amazing world we live in! And Redacted totally agrees.

Last edited:
As Lawfare against Trump continues and even escalates, the elite avoid prosecution or conviction:

And according to the Mail, this is the seventh federal case linked to Pelosi Jr. for which he hasn't been charged.

DailyMail.com has previously revealed:
  • The 52-year-old joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
  • Pelosi Jr. was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters
  • He joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164million fraud
  • He was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
  • He has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors' money
  • A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation
  • A permit expeditor and a city official were imprisoned over a bribery scheme of cash for permits, with Pelosi Jr. as one of their clients
Maybe Hunter Biden should speak with Paul Jr.'s attorney?

Video and transcript revealing Hunter Biden/CIA corruption - why he's untouchable:

Deep State expert Michael Benz says Hunter Biden is untouchable because he was working on a CIA project in Ukraine.

Is this also why President Trump was tied to Russia and impeached for looking into the Biden family’s actions and illicit deals with Ukraine?

Michael Benz unloaded some incredible facts about the deep State recently in an interview with Tucker Carlson.

On Thursday night, Benz released a new video clip arguing that Hunter Biden was advancing a CIA project in Ukraine to swing the natural gas market towards NATO and that’s why he’s untouchable.

Here is the transcript from the video on X:

Mike Benz: I just have to break this down in a video to make it perfectly plain and clear to people what’s happening with Hunter Biden and the CIA. Why was I saying a year and a half ago that the reason Hunter Biden is untouchable by the Justice Department is because he was part of a CIA operation. Multiple ones, actually.

You have to understand what’s going on here. Let me just give you a dozen data points on Hunter Biden CIA. The first thing is, Hunter was on the Chairman’s Advisory Board of the National Democratic Institute, the NDI. The NDI is the DNC wing of the National Endowment for Democracy, which is the top CIA cutout used in our tens of thousands of NGO swarms. NED ranks number one. It was created to be the NGO affiliate of the CIA. It was created to do overtly what the CIA was doing covertly and getting in trouble for doing in the 20th century, created under the Reagan administration in 1983. There’s something called the NDI for Democrats and the for Republicans, the CIA wing of the Republican Party. They both split spoils, basically on US foreign policy jobs that the CIA orchestrates.

You don’t get to be part of the chairman’s advisory committee of the NDI unless you are CIA-linked or CIA-vetted. It is a CIA. – NGOs, government-organized, non-governmental organizations. This is a CIA-organize a CIA-organized, non-CIA organization. It’s the CIA. He’s on the chairman’s advisory board of that. By the way, when he was at Burisma, who was the other person on the Barisma board from the US there was Cofer Black, who had spent 30 years in the CIA. Cofer Black was Mitt Romney’s Sherpa to the intelligence community during his presidential run in 2012. You know what? Mitt Romney is on the board of the IRI, who I just mentioned, the International Republican Institute, the CIA cut out counterpart to the NDI. Barisma was a CIA operation. Let me say this again. Burisma was a CIA operation. So was Naftagas. That’s the public and then, respectively, the private and public natural gas companies there. There were a couple of other private ones in addition to Burisma. But the CIA was trying to break down Gazprom and swing the gas market from Russia to NATO. They’ve been trying to do this for 16 friggin’ years.

It’s been an in-process CIA, State Department, Pentagon project for 16 frigging years. They were trying to capacity build Burisma and shift its board to make it US-controlled. They’re doing the same thing simultaneously with Naftogaz, the feeder that Burisma feeds into. You can even read about the power struggle between George Soros and Vladimir Putin for control over Naftogaz, the state-owned titan that has been the privatization prize of the IMF. That is, that was part of the reason that we overthrew the Ukrainian government in 2014, is to privatize those assets because we knew that we were going to be cutting Russia off. So Western stakeholders wanted to profit from this trillion-dollar windfall if Russia could be kicked out the European energy market.
Continued at link:

Why Is The National Guard Being Deployed During The Great American Eclipse On April 8th?​

by Tyler Durden
Monday, Mar 25, 2024

"What in the world do they expect to happen during this eclipse?"

"Some officials have already issued disaster declarations ahead of the event,"
(Beware of FEMA going live.)

"They want people to do all this for an eclipse that is only going to last for a few minutes?"

"Just look at what officials in Hays County, Texas are telling their residents to do

• Parking issues – lack of parking, fees for parking, having to park and walk to your destination (Please park only in designated areas and not on private property or in areas that cause safety issues)
  • Traffic delays and road closures
  • Longer wait times for restaurants (consider cooking at “home” instead or bring a small cooler with ready-to-eat food)
  • More congestion (pedestrian and vehicles)
  • Delayed emergency/911 response
  • Cell service interruptions/lack of service
  • Higher than normal stress levels and/or heated tempers
  • Credit card machines not working (bring cash)
Why would credit card machines not work?

And why would phone service be interrupted?"

At least four states within the path of totality have urged residents to stock up on groceries before the eclipse. Some officials have already issued disaster declarations ahead of the event, and some schools have decided to close, citing student safety.
Texas officials have issued a slew of warnings, including that people living within the path of totality should stock up on groceries and gas and run any errands—such as filling prescriptions—in the days before the eclipse. One official also urged pet owners to stock up on supplies for their animals.

"I don’t understand."

"In Arkansas, they actually held a “live training exercise” that simulated emergencies that might happen during the eclipse…"

"Personally, I am not expecting a major disaster or emergency on the day of the eclipse."

"But you never know,"

Full article below:

I caught this during my news rounds tonight and I figured I would share it with you guys, I think that every election cycle leaves us with a few of these stories which are always entertaining, so this is this year's, so far:

North Texas man changes name to 'Literally Anybody Else,' is now running for president​

Mr. Else is a North Richland Hills teacher and an Army vet. His candidacy? A protest to what Democrats and Republicans are offering Americans for the White House.

DALLAS, Texas — Before a Dallas Stars hockey game at the American Airlines Center last week, fans were met by an ordinary, eager-looking guy wearing a TCU ballcap and a shirt that read 'Literally Anybody Else 2024' by the steps of PNC Plaza.

His mission? Impossible. But the sentiment driving it all? Wholly relatable, sympathetic, and engaging to many voters who don't want to see former President Trump or now President Biden win the race for the White House come November.

That guy's name in the TCU ballcap is first name: Literally. Middle name: Anybody. Last name: Else.
Not joking.

He's a 35-year-old Birdville ISD 7th grade math teacher and Army veteran who legally changed his name to 'Literally Anybody Else' earlier this year to run for president in the first year he's eligible to do so.

We checked -- a Tarrant County judge signed off on the name change, though Mr. Else mentioned they weren't amused.
"This isn't about me 'Literally Anybody Else' more so as it is an idea. We can do better out of 300 million people for president," Mr. Else said.

Mr. Else has already filed with the Federal Election Commission. He was at the game stumping for signatures to try and land on Texas' November ballot as an independent presidential candidate.

It's still possible at this point but immensely difficult.

"I'm not delusional. This will be very hard to do, but it's not impossible. My hope is to have Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and then Literally Anybody Else right underneath," Mr. Else said. "I really want there to be an outlet for folks like me who are just so fed up with this constant power grab between two parties that has no benefit for the common person."

Per the state--an application to be on the ballot as an independent candidate must be submitted with a petition and both documents must be filed on or before May 13, 2024.

Potential candidates can start gathering signatures for their petition after March 5, 2024. But there's a massive hurdle: the petition must have 113,151 signatures from registered voters who did *not vote in the presidential primary of either party in Texas.
Other states have similar requirements and deadlines for independent candidates. So, it will be doubtful that Else gets this accomplished in every territory voting for the next president. His best chance is to apply as a write-in candidate for the Lone Star State and others too.

People don't understand anything. If the grandfather is in contact with someone invisible (greeting on stage, etc.), that these invisible people must have some kind of infrastructure. Logically, she is as invisible as they are. Actually, it's convenient to go around traffic jams, for example, and move on the train it's absolutely beautiful , Biden won't let me lie, he did it many times.
Media: Biden made a strange statement after the collapse of the bridge in Baltimore

MOSCOW, March 27 — RIA Novosti. The bridge in Baltimore does not have a railway part, so the words of US President Joe Biden that he rode on it by train look strange, the Express newspaper writes.
"Joe Biden made another unfortunate gaffe when he spoke yesterday about the collapse of a bridge in Baltimore. <...> He stated that he traveled to work on it many times both by car and by train," the publication says.

At the same time, as noted in the article, the fallen bridge does not have and has never had a railway line. The head of the White House was accused of trying to score political points due to another tragedy in the United States, the article summarizes.
The Key Bridge in Baltimore in the U.S. state of Maryland collapsed on Tuesday morning after a ship crashed into it. The local police and the governor said that no evidence had been found in favor of the version of a terrorist attack, an accident had occurred. As a result of the incident, six people were killed.
As reported, the cargo ship Dali, sailing under the Singapore flag, was heading from Baltimore to Colombo, Sri Lanka. According to the Daily Mail, the ship's crew consists of 22 Indian citizens, of whom no one was seriously injured as a result of the incident.
СМИ: Байден сделал странное заявление после обрушения моста в Балтиморе

Люди ничего не понимают. Если дедушка находится в контакте с кем то невидимым (здоровается на сцене и т.п.), то у этих невидимых должна же быть какая то инфраструктура. По логике вещей она такая же невидимая, как и они сами. Вообще то удобно пробки объезжать, например, а уж на поезде то совсем красота, Байден не даст соврать, он много раз так делал.

Media: Biden made a strange statement after the collapse of the bridge in Baltimore

MOSCOW, March 27 — RIA Novosti. The bridge in Baltimore does not have a railway part, so the words of US President Joe Biden that he rode on it by train look strange, the Express newspaper writes.
"Joe Biden made another unfortunate gaffe when he spoke yesterday about the collapse of a bridge in Baltimore. <...> He stated that he traveled to work on it many times both by car and by train," the publication says.

At the same time, as noted in the article, the fallen bridge does not have and has never had a railway line. The head of the White House was accused of trying to score political points due to another tragedy in the United States, the article summarizes.

He said that he, in fact, was given a key to the amtrak train, when he was riding back and forth from Delaware as a Senator, and that 15% of the time, he rode with the engineers. It was not mentioned if they allowed him to blow the whistle or not...

Back
Top Bottom