Best Jokes

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F9h1dgzetdat71.jpg&t=631&c=8qzsqKxcW4NdwA

Slovenian government has realy heavy tak, how to convince 1 million people, that the vaccine is working and they should finally get it and on the other side, how to convince the other million, that the vaccine is not working and they should get booster 🙈🙉🙊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-221940_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-221940_Samsung Internet.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 11
His pronouns are Pfi z and er.

Is he for real ?!?

I think it is one of the most stupid videos i ever have seen in terms of argumentation and “i hate them, but…” and then wrapping it all into this weird, (not really) cool easy going, woke and modern Lollipop kind of way. :umm: Hurrk !!!!

Well, there is always a but(t) on the other end, no matter how you twist or turn.

But hey, it is the crazed corona laughing section here…

I forgot to laugh :lol: ooops.

Is he for real ?!?

I think it is one of the most stupid videos i ever have seen in terms of argumentation and “i hate them, but…” and then wrapping it all into this weird, (not really) cool easy going, woke and modern Lollipop kind of way. :umm: Hurrk !!!!

Well, there is always a but(t) on the other end, no matter how you twist or turn.

But hey. We are in the corona crazed laughing section, damn.

I forgot to laugh :lol:
It's satire. He's a comedian and acting in a somewhat deadpan way while imitating those he's making fun of is his comedy style. I thought he made some pretty funny reverse points. :-) But that's just me.

It's satire. He's a comedian and acting in a somewhat deadpan way while imitating those he's making fun of is his comedy style. I thought he made some pretty funny reverse points. :-) But that's just me.
You mean he did it on purpose ? Oh dear… that is one of those things i often seem to fail to recognize/understand in the english language; satire / irony. Buhuuuu.

As a satire, it is of course funny…

I follow a few people on Telegram, and this was posted today.
It’s well written satire and worth the read.
I have enjoyed this guys sharp wit and overall view so I left his info at the bottom of the post if anyone would like to check his channel out.

Urgent public service announcement
We have news about further variants now circling the globe, following the discovery of the moronic variant. Please stay alert as to changes in the demeaner of associates which may mean that they have contracted one of these new variants.

Rest assured you are, however, safe as no doubt those non infected by a non existent variant, will continue daily to test test test, with a test that cannot find anything, let alone say if a person is ill. However those testing are of course doing their public duty in keeping this absolute farcical circus going, for which the elites and those in power thank them.

Variants now of concern

1. The idiot variant.
This variant seems to attach itself to the unthinking and affects the brain to the extent that the infected cannot critically think and the person then relies on Jeremy Vine for updates as to what is really going on in the world. Other symptoms are glazed eyes and a deep desire to get a 4th and 5th booster whilst knowing the vaccines don't work

2. The imbecilic variant
Like the idiotic variant but worse as the person also has a wish to listen to Dr Hillary Jones and even, tragically, may want to buy his book. Other symptoms present as triple masking and involuntary shouting at anyone not following the narrative

3. The asinine variant
Again similar to the above 2 variants but has more affect on the eyes as those presenting with symptoms have an inability to accept the truth of the empirical data presented in writing to them, both about vaccines not working, and survival rates of the non flu virus. Broadly, people affected by this variant still watch the BBC, so do check your older relatives for this one, and watch them closely

4. The ludicrous variant
The most dangerous variant of all, this may have infected alot of the population already. People can present as symptomless, but you can soon recognize they are infected as they continue to repeat certain phrases such as "I'm following the science", "my mask protects you", and "you need to get a vaccine so my vaccine that didn't work, works better". Beware of coming into very close contact with anyone infected with this variant. They can become hostile and aggressive especially if you mention the words Yeadon, Malone and Vanden Bossche.
We will bring you further public service updates as they become necessary. In the meantime, stay sane and carry on living your life free from fear.

⚠️For more truth, raw knowledge, guidance and wisdom follow our telegram messenger group.⚠️

Back
Top Bottom