Best Jokes

A few covid (sometimes modified form) jokes that I know:

1. Today I was in the bank when two men came in wearing masks... Everyone felt a huge relief when they told us it’s only a bank robbery.

2. Two grandmothers were bragging about their precious darlings. One of them says to the other, “Mine are so good at social distancing, they won’t even call me.”.

3. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog - we laughed a lot.

4. How did the health experts lie? They said a mask and gloves was enough to go to the grocery store. When I got there, everyone else had clothes on.

And today, there is stationary education in Poland. I had lessons with high school students and I told them this:

Do you know what is the worst part of stationary education? The fact that I can't click "mute". It is really inconvenient!

xF56Wvb.jpg

Reality writes the best jokes at this point.

OK, making this a separate thread makes little sense so I'll just stick it here. This refers back to my comment above regarding what is funny in one culture may not be so in another.

This one was very popular prank at my high school. It was all done in good fun, usually on a tree of the house.
Toilet Paper Attack, done on Friday or Saturday nights after a keg party ended.

1642876069672.png

Back
Top Bottom