Best Jokes

It's not even funny, in my opinion. This man has created/empathized so much damage in Germany, I have no words..

Hes's truly the king of the german political circus. Amongst a Baerbock, Faeser, Schulz etc. that really means something.
I get shudders of disgust just seeing him. A very stupid person far in the evil spectrum. The damage he's guilty of is beyond words.

327592600_580725556860227_4517649871356571622_n.jpg

On this specific photograph (right), he just looks super paranoid. Rightly so?
I get shudders of disgust just seeing him. A very stupid person far in the evil spectrum. The damage he's guilty of is beyond words.
Again, on this specific photograph, he sweats the fear of a little demon in prey to greater ones than him.

The virus seems to be very selective, it does not like smokers, alcoholics and vagrants, but the ones it most disliked were another similar and much worse plague (politicians) The politicians competed with the covid virus, the first one killed by starvation, the second one was only a scapegoat for the first one.
I knew people who said you should only drink boiled water very slowly to cough up your throat the virus was afraid of hot water

Back
Top Bottom