Best Jokes

319137167_10228906565589751_5873797599611976787_n.jpg

I think this qualifies for the joke section because I laughed out loud when I saw it: 😂

Vaccine "hesitancy" causes traffic accidents
To complete the picture, and just for fun, or not, here a few examples of possible traffic accidents among vaccinated and unvaccinated people (not as obvious in the latter case) the survey failed taking into account:

Accidental Reporting​

• Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
  • The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.
  • I thought my window was down, but found it was up when I put my hand through it.
  • I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
  • The guy was all over the road; I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
  • I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
  • In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
  • I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had the accident.
  • My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
  • I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.
  • I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
  • The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.
  • The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
  • An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished.
  • The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck my front end.

I think this qualifies for the joke section because I laughed out loud when I saw it: 😂

Vaccine "hesitancy" causes traffic accidents
what I got a chuckle from was this sentence under Secondary Analyses
"As expected, the risk of subsequent COVID pneumonia was increased for those who had not received a COVID vaccine, whereas the risk of constipation was unrelated to the COVID vaccine. "
WTH!!:rotfl:

Zakharova’s wit shining through the lies and chaos - just telling it like it is:

“Considering the current state of the European Union, it became clear why a gynecologist was made the President of the European Commission.”
Translated from her own TG:

Back
Top Bottom