Best Jokes

:lol: LoL

Image-1897.png

No, it was not part of the routine... would be funnier if it weren't for the fact that he ended up with a fractured skull.

I was checking the news stories about this, and found:
Ironically, Heather’s scary ordeal occurred on the same day her former co-worker, Chelsea Handler, was hospitalized and had to cancel her own shows in Oregon.

Chelsea Handler cancels several shows of Vaccinated & Horny comedy tour due to health 'scare'... but assures fans she doesn't have COVID-19 from hospital bed​

Dripping with irony indeed. You notice the name of her shows... :-D

The synchronization of this WAS eerie, and so darkly comedic as well. What an incredible illustration in real time of, forgive me, I guess I am on a John Lennon roll this morning, “Instant Karma”:

“Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead”

Perhaps also looking at this from an esoteric prospective, her higher soul/psyche hit the cannon plug switch and shut her down. Her narcissistic, materialistic over inflated false personality has perhaps lost any moral decency, gone off the path so deeply, so far into the woods, and she literally experienced a “divine intervention”.
A smack up side of the head, literally, from the greatest comedian of all, Divine Cosmic Mind.
anyway the "symbolism" was there, like in the movies with messages without you knowing it.

The comedienne that collapsed went on Dr Drew to discuss what happened. You'll have to watch the short clip, but a few things: He says he's seeing 'a lot of weird stuff' post vaccination after 2-3 weeks, fainting is one of them, he was concerned for her and thought about myocarditis, she says "i don't think i'll get the 4th booster", he says she "doesn't need it..." but that old people do...he hasn't seen enough to make him tell people to not get the jabs.

So he's still pushing the jabs, she's still fairly oblivious. But maybe her experience will get some people's attention:

Watch out for DORIS!

This needs a little explanation: Yesterday was that big truck demonstration moving forward to Vienna. They were not allowed to drive on the "Ringstraße", the inner street around Viennas Center. But a lot of other cars made a driving demonstration touring round the Ringstraße again and again and again.

Police was not very amused and tried to stop cars on their way to the demonstration when leaving the highway.

Participants got very creative: When the police asked where they wanted to drive to they said: "Oh we are just going to visit Doris!" This became a running gag obviously! And even good ideas about traffic signs! The banana in the middle means that Austria has become a real banana republic.

lkw bilder.jpeg

The comedienne that collapsed went on Dr Drew to discuss what happened. You'll have to watch the short clip, but a few things: He says he's seeing 'a lot of weird stuff' post vaccination after 2-3 weeks, fainting is one of them, he was concerned for her and thought about myocarditis, she says "i don't think i'll get the 4th booster", he says she "doesn't need it..." but that old people do...he hasn't seen enough to make him tell people to not get the jabs.

So he's still pushing the jabs, she's still fairly oblivious. But maybe her experience will get some people's attention:
Yes, when he was interviewing the cyclist, who obviously was clot-shot injured,

Kyle Warner – Pro Mountain Bike Racer – Discusses Severe COVID-19 Vaccine Reaction on Ask Dr. Drew​

I realized he's a supporter of the main stream narrative. I avoid him completely. But I did enjoy his shows about movie stars trying to get off narcotics ;-)

This tweet gave me a nice laugh.

:lol: - FEMA: In case of nuclear explosion, maintain social distancing and wear a mask

Back
Top Bottom