Bert Hellinger and Family Constellations

Sorry for the length of the posts above. I tried to not lose the meaning due to skipping some parts, tried to connect everything together as best as I could.

I believe family constellations are incredible and amazing technique that can do wonders in one's life, as I believe they have done in mine. The family constellations themselves and the events in my life, made me once again requestion and redefine my conceptions of what reality is. I highly recommand it to everyone who is open minded and who wants to experience something new and is ready to adapt the way they look at some aspects of our reality.

I think it might be a good idea to ask Cassiopaeans about family constellations. Do they work? If so, how? And how useful of a technique are they?

Last edited:
My first constellation session was few months after my father commited suicide. Constellation topic was about him. During briefing, Vedran told me to pick 4 persons. A person who will represent my father, my mother, me and a person who will represent my father's PTSD. [From now on, instead of calling for example 'a person who represented my father', I'll just say my father] My father's PTSD immediately bacame agressive and was swooping towards me. My mother stood in front of me and didn't let PTSD to touch me. My father was absent, seperate from us. Later, three people were brought in to lie on the floor. My father kneeled in front of them and held a hand of a person on the floor that was closest to him, and he put his other hand on that person's belly. When Vedran asked my father to look at his wife and his son and if he wants to join them, my father only looked and said he wishes to join but he can't, that his place is with the persons on the floor. Then Vedran asked my mother does she realize that she is dead, and she answered no (she died suddenly 14 years ago by falling into a coma). Then constellation was put in it's right place with my mother lying on the ground and my father also lying next to her and me (real me) taking the place of the person who represented me and making a promise to my mother and father that I will make something beautiful of the life they have given to me.
I forgot to include this. Vedran explained that three people lying on the floor represented comrades that were killed in the war. He said soldiers often feel solidarity with their fallen comrades to the point that they feel that they belong with them, and feel that they should have been ones that were supposed to die, and they literally choose to die to join them.
Also, I remember my father telling me about a young comrade that died on his arms during the war. Maybe that trauma was what was represented by person who played my father holding hand of the person lying on the floor, and placing his other hand on that persons belly.

Back
Top Bottom