Beirut Explosion

Someone post this on facebook, I'm not an expert if it's CGI or not but there is a missile hitting the ground just before the explosion. Under the video it is written : " This picture was taken by my friend Hammoudi (Mohammad) in Beirut. He then looked at his own picture in thermal imaging mode and there are two rockets clearly visible, hitting from the sea side. "

Video isn't in good quality, an email is above the screen in left corner, nevertheless this is really weird

'This story is for a public distraction.'

This interesting article says that 'No such ship exists or existed'.

By Gordon Duff -August 6, 2020

I have to share this ('Disinfo or not, it fits my instinct').

By Gordon Duff -August 6, 2020

He now says it was edited.

I guess that's why its very important not to jump to conclusions. For what its worth I have been analyzing the video using adobe premiere. Doing some color correction and general light inverting, and I must say I have yet to see any missile or white lights so far.

Someone post this on facebook, I'm not an expert if it's CGI or not but there is a missile hitting the ground just before the explosion. Under the video it is written : " This picture was taken by my friend Hammoudi (Mohammad) in Beirut. He then looked at his own picture in thermal imaging mode and there are two rockets clearly visible, hitting from the sea side. "

Video isn't in good quality, an email is above the screen in left corner, nevertheless this is really weird

Seems fake to me. Not very hard to do on such low resolution. If it was a missile there should have been more evidence in other videos.

Added: But it doesn't mean that some exotic tech wasn't used to enhance the explosion. I am sure if something exotic was used like 911, some evidence will show up in the next couple of weeks and months.

Last edited:
31611560-8597483-image-m-29_1596662146855.jpg

One can easily construe this image as the ultimate eye of evil/satan. It put me in mind of the devil images perceived in the smoke of the burning towers on 911.

Previous image I posted was from this article:
First, the sonic boom. Seconds later, a fireball... then our vast windows flew across the room like feathers: TV veteran BRENT SADLER sends a dramatic despatch from his home, less than a mile from ground zero

At the time of the blast I was writing a book about my time at ITN and CNN. At our home in downtown Beirut, the 8th floor balcony windows were open.

31610096-8597483-image-m-27_1596661937344.jpg

The fireball was like no other I’ve ever seen or felt before, and I have seen my fair share. At its centre, a huge, intense red ball of flame that spewed smoke, ash and debris high into Beirut’s late afternoon sky. Pictured: Brent Sadler and wife Jelena in front of a devastated building

31610088-8597483-image-a-25_1596659590387.jpg

Buildings collapsed like cardboard. Trees bent and snapped. Cars were tossed in the air like toys and a hailstorm of deadly broken glass rained down on the hapless city

31610092-8597483-It_may_not_have_been_an_Israeli_air_strike_as_was_widely_suspect-a-2_1596701122805.jpg

It may not have been an Israeli air-strike, as was widely suspected at first, but it certainly felt like one as we ran down the internal fire escape stairs

More:

There is something running through my mind, I feel I have to also explore as another alternative, and offer up as as another point of discussion.

The words of Victor Clube come to mind, cold war intentions are a disguise. for celestial interventions, or something like that, the exact words escape me.

Trump gave a statement, in effect to basically say the same premise, his Military Commanders, had elicited, that this was some sort of manufactured military device, that the origins are not defined.

So we are at the present moment in time in two meteor streams, the Arachnids, and the Perseids

The long and rambling Delta Aquariid shower is officially active from about July 12 to August 23 each year. The nominal peak is on July 28. There’s a waxing crescent moon up in early evening now. First quarter moon – a moon that sets around midnight – will come on July 27. In other words, this weekend and the coming week will offer us moon-free viewing from midnight until dawn. Then – as we move into early August – a wider waxing gibbous moon will fill up more hours of the night until full moon around the nights of August 2 and 3. A bright moon will be in the sky for this year’s Perseid meteor shower, peaking on the mornings of August 11, 12 and 13.

So my premise is. Yes the Israeli's knew about the stash of AN, and was confiscated, and sequestered in a storage facility in the port of Beirut, were able to access this by nefarious means and cause an unholy explosion. sending a message.

That fireball image, looks to me more like some kind of massive vapor, and then there is this image from Russian satellites, looks like a crater from a meteor impact, to my mind anyway. Also the report of some witnessing hearing some kind of humming from a plane or drone.

But was this really some form of weapon, or was it some form of celestial event, the day after, there was an event in UAE, also unexplained fires in Iraq in the past month.

As usual, so many questions, so many unanswered questions, those are my thoughts as an alternative. Also, the reluctance of the PTB to offer any alternative of military sources. The media has gone relatively quiet, it was a three day wonder. Not to give the impression to the public that they are not in control of the situation.

It was a tactical strike. You seem to be making things up with disinfo.

I don't think that was a very charitable thing to say, WIN 52. Astrocyte was simply sharing an hypothesis based on some research. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, it can be quite helpful to gain as much information on a topic as possible when 'conducting an investigation'. I doubt many of us here are experts on the fields involved here, so every bit helps in order to gain a wider perspective on the inherent possibilities and probabilities - that's how we learn, after all.

The words of Victor Clube come to mind, cold war intentions are a disguise. for celestial interventions, or something like that, the exact words escape me.
I was thinking more of electric phenomena that day that could make things worse. I remember seeing high velocity solar winds (around 700km/sec if I remember at all) that morning on the spaceweather website and thinking that it could be an "interesting day".

1596770856788.png

Last edited:
Things around Beirut Parliament (Lebanon) right now (or 1h ago)
Corruption in the 3rd world and developing countries hurts the common man very badly. Add the debilitating lockdown over COVID. Now add the destruction of a port that brings 70% of the food. It hurts immediately, people get into a panic mode and their agitation to blame the government is understandable. But, Macron visiting Beirut immediately after the calamity is ridiculous. In the end, Who benefits if the Lebanese government changes. It's Israel. What if Israel sent his puppet Macron to cover its complicity? We may never know about his motive for sure, but Macron going there as if he doesn't have any problems at home is odd and it is like instigation.

Is there any proof that Hezbullah's has weapons cache and this is contributed to this tragedy? Nobody is sure of it either. But, protestors blaming Hezbullah looks to me as a sign of Israel's hand in all this.

I'm posting this here because there is reportedly a second large fire in a M.E country following the blast in Beirut, which is a bit odd; the details of the first fire, in a market in Ajman in the UAE, posted here, now there's reports of a large fire in a market in Najaf, Iraq:

Russian Sputnik seems to be reporting on both fires here - haven't had chance to read it translated yet.

Here's an image of the fires that occurred within a day or two of Beirut.fires.jpg

No bomb involved, the AN burned with structural components of the warehouse (and/or other stored chemical) producing red fume of NO2 that catalyzed a self-accelerating decomposition, transforming the combustion into a detonation.

While this seems like a plausible explanation of how it happened, I still find it very coincidental that at this time, in this place in this context, where a LOT of AN had been stored for 6 years, someone placed a significant amount of fireworks close by and then some welders, who were securing a part of the hangar because it was a security breach that could allow unauthorized access to it, accidentally started a fire that spread to the fireworks that then ignited some or all of the 2,750 tons of AN stored in 1 ton thick plastic bags.

If this was the actual and only chain of events, then the psychos in the Israeli govt. must think yahweh is alive and well and looking after their interests.

Back
Top Bottom