Being stalked

cubbex

The Living Force
Hi guys. I'm having some kind of problem here. My mom used to be friend of an oracle, or healer, a woman that was supposedly the chosen one from 3 identities to be able to heal others, and answer their questions. The thing is that this woman went from a saint and just a humble savior persona to an angry witch, and now she and my mother are angry with each other.

The thing is that I thought this woman was full of bulls* and that wasn't talking the truth, because she told my mom some stories that are just so fantastical, like one about an arabian kind of guy that went to talk to her in a restaurant, to tell her she will be an important asset in the future of humanity :lol: or some other stories like that. Now I don't know why and (I don't really want to) they are in this mood with the other, but this went to something more serious because that woman send a message to a friend of my mom, another woman that is angry with, telling her how she will take vengeance over their partners of each one.

Then she told something about me that supposedly her my mom doesn't know, the interesting thing is that what she said about me is true, and is using it to make angry my mother. When I read the message and that part about me I wend paranoid, because how that woman knows that about me? one of the 3 spirits working with her? and why they even say things like that about me, why they spy on me?

:mad: This made me angry, I do not tell my mom some things because I have the right to have my own privacy, and be able to chose what I tell to my mother, but suddenly someone knows a lot about me and is telling to my mother these things. I don't really think this is with the purpose of attacking me, anyways I'm not the one angry (why take advantage of me?) so I shouldn't have a problem. So I accepted my error, this woman has some kind of special work, I don't think that is really something beneficial, and I guess she has these strange abilities or her spirits tell here these things, and well, my moms doesn't seem so happy and this other women seems like just like a psychopath that just took her mask off.

I felt kinda defenseless against it, if she's working with these spirits, I'm curious if any of you guys know of anything we can use to protect ourselves of these type of person? apart of course, of the basic knowledge of a psychopath.

Hi Prometeo,
I may not have understood what exactly the issue is here. There is this psychic woman with whom your mother used to be friends - but now they have fallen out. This woman has told your mother some things about you which you think she could not have known by ordinary methods. Are you worried that this woman can harm you in some way through psychic means and you want to know how you can be protected?

As far as I know, doing what is recommended here - diet, EE, knowledge input and networking - are what makes a person healthier and stronger in all aspects - including psychic immunity. You may want to check out the cassiopedia entry on mental blocking as well.

fwiw

It sounds to me like you are afraid of your mother's anger towards you as well. Maybe she doesn't accept you're interests or beliefs and so to avoid the anger you might not want to be transparent about these things. I understand that, I wouldn't choose for my mother's anger either. But because of the unresolved dynamic between you and your mum, this other woman and the spirits you say are with her can use this to attack her, as this seems to be a real sore spot for your mum too. You just happen to be the collateral damage in an attack intended for your mum. This is for sure bringing up a lot of things about being your real self to your mum, which must be a challenge when you grow up not fully accepted (as probably all of us to a greater or lesser degree). It's not really a bad thing in itself as the events and what you could learn from them may be also an indication that you are ready to grow beyond this point.

Prometeo said:
I don't really think this is with the purpose of attacking me, anyways I'm not the one angry (why take advantage of me?) so I shouldn't have a problem.

I think that in these instances one would have to take into consideration that it indeed is an attack - or as the C's say:

A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Q: When a person is sick, old and one's mother... the only thing to do is take care of it. But, I guess that it is true that anything that tends to cause interference in doing what one is here to do could be considered attack. Whether it is your mother being sick, or your kid falling off a bicycle and breaking his arm. It is all related to lack of vigilance on the part of the one who is the conduit of attack.

A: When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems...

Q: So, if there is something that can cause problems, expect it to happen.

A: But, if you expect it, you learn how to "head it off," thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. And, what does knowledge do?

Q: Protects! Is there anything I can do to help?

So maybe you want to look into that - if the other woman uses her "psychich abilities" to mount an attack against you via your mother. Of course she might not be aware that she is being used as a vector ...

Just my two cents

Back
Top Bottom