Behind the Headlines: Jesus never existed? Interview with Laura Knight Jadczyk!

Just finished listening to the interview, very interesting and informative. Thank you! :flowers: And it was great to hear about Saturnalia, it was the first time I heard about it!

Yes, wonderful show, guys. Thanks for all the info Laura!

Merry Saturnalia, everyone :)

Thank you Laura for this wonderful gift! :lkj:
Is there a party hat smiley?

Happy Saturnalia to everyone! :rockon: :bacon:

Great interview.

Lots of fun parts here and very informative.

Having followed a lot of research and topics on the Jesus/Caesar question here on the forum, I couldn't help but chuckle with the on-air callers, who I feel are on a curiously similar track.

Excited for the book, it sounds like it'll be a great read.

Thanks again.

Thankyou so much, very informative! In my part of the world {because is very hot this time of year} some people have Christmas in July{when it's cold} Now I have a GOOD reason to celebrate, Caesar's Birthday!

Oh my Cosmic Mind (can I say that?)! :D

On a more serious note, this was a fantastic show. The sound quality on my earphones weren't very good quality so I will have to re-listening to this.

Duke said:
Thankyou so much, very informative! In my part of the world {because is very hot this time of year} some people have Christmas in July{when it's cold} Now I have a GOOD reason to celebrate, Caesar's Birthday!

Which part of the world do you live in Duke? You could always have a toga party in December :lol:

Ysus said:
Celebrate as if it were the Golden Age...

Consumerism and fascism are signs of the times.

Thank you everyone! :perfect: :hug2:

Ave Caesar! Merry Saturnalia! :flowers:

Great show, thank you Laura and crew for keeping it real

Looking forward to ‘The Book’. Your a brave and wonderful human being, thank you for being you.

Thank you everyone for an awesome broadcast. It is so important to truly know what we are celebrating and why. I just love the fact that the truth can finally be known after being buried and horrendously altered for over 2000 years.

Happy Saturnalia everyone

Viva Caesar! :)

SMM said:
Oh my Cosmic Mind (can I say that?)! :D

Ysus said:
Celebrate as if it were the Golden Age...

Consumerism and fascism are signs of the times.

I was more thinking along the lines of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. A memory of how it could be(come) again. Hope against hope and all that, you know.

Back
Top Bottom