Behind the Headlines: Christmas in Syria – Interview with Eva Bartlett

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2016/01/10/behind-the-headlines-christmas-in-syria-interview-with-eva-bartlett

Behind the Headlines is back this week!

We’re interviewing – for the second time – freelance journalist and human rights activist Eva Bartlett, who was on our show two months ago.

Bartlett has been one of the few Western journalists to report truthfully on the situation in Syria, and has recently returned from spending 8 days there over Christmas, where she attended conferences, visited recently liberated districts, and met Syrian officials, as well as religious and community leaders.

The show is at our usual time (2-4pm EST / 8-10pm CET) tomorrow, Sunday 10th January 2016.
 

itellsya

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Also looking forward to it :)

Sott has already run an article: Is-Assad-really-starving-his-own-supporters http://www.sott.net/article/310000-Is-Assad-really-starving-his-own-supporters - but it'll be interesting to hear her perspective, and also quite timely since that meme is getting some traction.

With yesterday's show, quite a few of us could only listen via a link (here: http://blogtalk.ic.llnwd.net/stream/blogtalk_mp3live198 - provided by theMechanic & DivideByZero) normally i don't have a problem but, even with a few refreshes, that was the only way to listen. So just fyi and if anybody has the link for the new show maybe post it here before, just incase :wizard:
 

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
That promises to be a great show! I'm glad she agreed to come back on and update us on what is really going on in Syria.
 

Hesper

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Menrva said:
That promises to be a great show! I'm glad she agreed to come back on and update us on what is really going on in Syria.

Me too, can't wait to hear what she has to say. Thanks for the show you all.

itellsya said:
Also looking forward to it :)

Sott has already run an article: Is-Assad-really-starving-his-own-supporters http://www.sott.net/article/310000-Is-Assad-really-starving-his-own-supporters - but it'll be interesting to hear her perspective, and also quite timely since that meme is getting some traction.

As ridiculous as it is it really is getting a lot of traction. There's also this article up on SOTT too:

Anti-Assad propaganda: Lebanese family reveals child 'starved by Syrian army' is their healthy daughter!
 

Mariama

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Welcome back! Hope you had some kind of rest.
I am really looking forward to tonight's show.
 

Mariama

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Is it just me, but I can't hear anything and I don't see the chatroom.

At the top of the page it says: Live: Waiting for host to call in?
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Mariama said:
Is it just me, but I can't hear anything and I don't see the chatroom.

Yeah, me neither. There is a comment LIVE: Waiting for host to call in
 

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Mariama said:
Divide By Zero provided us with a link in case people can't hear anything.

Yeah, that link works for me: http://blogtalk.ic.llnwd.net/stream/blogtalk_mp3live398
 

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Oxajil said:
Mariama said:
Divide By Zero provided us with a link in case people can't hear anything.

Yeah, that link works for me: http://blogtalk.ic.llnwd.net/stream/blogtalk_mp3live398

Thanks for this link, the BlogRadio-link was not working for me.
 

itellsya

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
For anyone running AdBlock - it seems blogtalk doesn't like it (anymore) so once the show did start, i could only hear once i disabled it.
 
Top Bottom