Begleitstern / companion star

Silgi

The Force is Strong With This One
Hallo Leute,

ich habe mal eine Frage:

Die C´s haben doch gesagt gehabt, dass ein Begleitstern in unsere Richtung ist. Ich habe etwas nicht ganz verstanden: War es der Begleitstern, der alle 300.000 Jahre kommt? Es wurde ja auch ein Komet erwähnt, der alle 3.600 Jahre auftaucht (Bekannt als Nibiru von den Sumerern).

Könnt Ihr mir etwas über den Begleitstern sagen?

Danke im Voraus.

MfG

Silgi

Hello Guys,

I have a question:
The C's have been told that a companion star is in our direction. I do not quite understand something: Was it the companion star, which comes every 300,000 years? It was indeed a comet mentioned that appears every 3,600 years (known as Nibiru by the Sumerians).

Can you tell me something about the companion star?

Thanks in advance.

With best regards.

Silgi

Silgi said:
Hi,

wie kann ich hier editieren?

Hi,

tell me: how can i edit here?

You cannot edit your posts until you reach a certain number of posts, 50 I think.

The 300,000 years (closer to 310,000 actually) is in reference to the Wave / Realm Border / Grand Cycle. I'm not sure what the orbit of the companion star is. There are hypotheses from about 26,000 - 27,000 years to 26 - 27 million years and a bunch of others, if I remember correctly. I don't think anybody knows for sure. Someone else may have more info for you, though.

Silgi said:
Hallo Leute,

ich habe mal eine Frage:

Die C´s haben doch gesagt gehabt, dass ein Begleitstern in unsere Richtung ist. Ich habe etwas nicht ganz verstanden: War es der Begleitstern, der alle 300.000 Jahre kommt? Es wurde ja auch ein Komet erwähnt, der alle 3.600 Jahre auftaucht (Bekannt als Nibiru von den Sumerern).

As Seekin explained the 300.000 year cycle is the grand cycle and nonetheless there are cycles in cycles, which could refer to the 3.600 year one for example. And according to Clube and Napier it is not a single comet, but comet swarms which are troubling and troubled earth since a long time, or more a less a broken apart asteroid or even planet.

Wie Seekin erwähnte, ist der 300.000 Jahrzyklus der Große Kreislauf und es gibt Zyklen in Zyklen sozusagen, die auf alle 3.600 Jahre hinweisen zum Beispiel. Und nach Clube und Napier, ist es nicht ein einziger Komet, sondern Kometenschwärme, die die Erde heimsuchten und bedrohen, oder mehr oder weniger Fragmente/Brocken eines riesigen Asteroiden oder gar eines Planeten.

Gawan said:
As Seekin explained the 300.000 year cycle is the grand cycle and nonetheless there are cycles in cycles, which could refer to the 3.600 year one for example. And according to Clube and Napier it is not a single comet, but comet swarms which are troubling and troubled earth since a long time, or more a less a broken apart asteroid or even planet.

True, but to his original question, the comet cluster and the companion star are two different things. When referring to the companion star, it has to do with our Sol being part of a binary star system and, from what we currently understand, the companion star is a brown dwarf, thus very hard to see with the human eye, even when its orbit brings it to its closest point to Sol.

Hi,

erstmal danke für die Antworten! Also ich habe irgendwo gelesen gehabt (leider weiss ich nicht mehr wo :(), dass ein Begleitstern sich unserem Sonnensystem nähert. Auf dem Weg hierher, "fliegt" er durch den Asteroidengürtel. Durch seine Gravitation hat er dann sehr viele Asteroiden im "Schlepptau"!!! Und die knallen dann auf die Erde :(
Man vermutet, dass das der Grund für das periodische Massensterben auf der Erde ist. Eigentlich auch logisch, dass etwas "kosmisches" davor verantwortlich ist, ansonsten würde das Sterben nicht in regelmäßigen Abständen sein.

Das Fazit daran ist, das der Begleitstern durch sein Erscheinen (besser gesagt: Gravitation) in unserem Sonnensystem alles durcheinander bricht.

Hi,

first thanks for the replies! So I had read somewhere (sorry I can not remember where:(), that a companion star is approaching our solar system on the way here, he "flies" through the asteroid belt, by its gravity, he then have many asteroids in the "tow" And they bang on the earth: (
It is believed that this is the reason for the periodic mass extinctions on Earth. Actually, only natural that some "cosmic" in front is responsible, otherwise the death would not be at regular intervals.

The upshot of it is that the companion star by his appearance (or rather gravity) in our solar system, everything breaks confused.

No, the companion "dark star" (brown dwarf) is hypothesized to either brush or come into the Oort cloud (of icy comets in the very outer limits of the solar system that surrounds it like a sphere). The companion / twin star does NOT crash through the asteroid belt -- never comes into the inner solar system. It's closest approach is supposed to be around the orbit of Pluto or just beyond. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom