Bee Dream

Ben

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a strange dream last night which I think is similar to dreams I've heard described before, possibly here, which means somebody may be able to tell me something about it.

Basically, I was returning to my house (different to my 'waking life' house) and my mum was standing in the open doorway. I could see that the house was in the first stages of a 'bee infestation' - there were honeycombs here and there on the walls and ceiling and big bees flying in and out of the house. I refused to go in because I was afraid of the bees and knew they represented something bad, my mum kept trying impatiently to persuade me that it was fine and to come in the house. I told her we needed to get the exterminators in and went to sit a few metres from the house. Here I don't remember very clearly but they was definitely something involving a small snake near me, it was being stung and killed by lots of bees.

Anyone know anything about the 'bees taking over the house' dream?

Ben said:
Anyone know anything about the 'bees taking over the house' dream?
Dream meanings are always dependent on the dreamer of course. That said, I found that bees and wasps represent thoughtforms or forces of a psychic nature (that could be non-human as in "elemental" or nature-forces).

In my dreams, however, there is usually a distinction where it is the wasps that represent angry (usually feminine) thoughtforms that seek to transmit some kind of psychic poison. When bees act aggressively in dreams it is usually because they are prodded by some external agent to do so. In other words, wasps are predatory and embody rage, spite and hatred, and bees are a transference of these thoughtforms to an otherwise benign psychic medium that then becomes agitated although it is not in its nature to be so normally.

The thing with bees and wasps in reality is that they are strongly communal telepathic beings and if you kill or hurt one the others will turn against you. The distinction is quite subtle between bees (even "killer bees") and wasps, in that if you have a certain energy bees will not bother you, while the same energy can trigger wasps against you (bees and wasps are enemies).

I also found that because bees are matriarchal as are wasps it connects in dreams with the mother figure. Thus, although bees are frightening because of what they can do, they may simply be awakened energies that haven't been mastered yet. This again depends on how you interpret the snake. Snakes can also be manifestations of vital energy in dreams, but they can also be thoughtforms of poisonous emotion.

Usually the house symbolizes the mind or body/mind complex, and the fact the the bees were not coming from the outside, but had already built honeycombs probably means they are part of you, and you mother or feminine or inner yin was trying to tell you to get used to the "buzz". The question here is: were they actually attacking you, or was your fear a pre-judgment? Perhaps killing the snake was more as an example that they were there to attack reptilian thought-forms.

When awakening strong bioenergetic flows in past years I also had dreams of lions and tigers in the house with my mother similarly telling me there was nothing to be afraid of although I was practically soiling my drawers in the dream!

Thanks for this feedback. I had the definite sense in this dream that the bees were a negative sign in the house and that I was the only one who seemed to understand this. My mum was not trying to reassure me, rather she was impatient and annoyed that I was complicating the situation.

I've thought also about the illuminati symbolism of the bee as representing the 'hive mind', but I think it is more complicated than this. Interestingly, I have been under regular psychic attack (posted about these in 'the dead and the un-dead' section) from some kind of entity. Reptiles, especially in cages, and fish, especially in aquariums, are my most common dream symbols. Recently the situation has been complicated by my knowledge of the lizzies, who are regularly in my nightmares.

Then you might want to consider what the house actually symbolizes because when it is full of honey-combs and the familiar face of your mother beckons either your being is infiltrated or something is trying to convince you that it is. Often attack dreams act like hypnotic suggestion trying to imprint a reality upon us that is not of us.

You might also want to try the NEW method of lifting the dream image like a post-card to see what lies underneath, and if you are sure it is not just part of yourself but an infestation, to blast it. You might also want to take a look around you to see if there are any people in your life representative of these negative energies or who may knowingly or unknowingly be carriers.

Again, in my experience, what these forces try to do is to confuse your sense of self through trying to present they are part of it, or try to present parts of you as hostile so you will attack them instead and thus lower your immunity. It seems you have been attracting attention frome "somewhere".

Strangely, my friend watched a program about a bee infestation the night I had the dream, with all the honeycombs in a house and everything.

Anyone know anything about babies in dreams?, I had a dream where is was looking after my sister's baby all the time. I've had quite a few dreams with little kids in them, always I am looking after them and holding them.

This reminds me of a fantastic dream I had earlier this year. I had been reading the C's transcripts constantly for a few months and was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all I had learned and what I could do about it. I was lying in bed thinking about how awful things were everywhere and I decided to sort of 'pray' to the Cassiopaeans, just to make a clear connection with them in some way through my thoughts. I really wished they could give me some kind of sign that I was on the right track (I guess I was getting greedy, because I had had more than enough synchronicities and signs before!), but of course I knew that there would be no interference, free will abridgement, 'weighting' of choices or 'proof' of any kind.

That night I woke up after only 2 hours of sleep from a very vivid dream, I can't remember this ever happening before. In the dream, my present self saw my past self (myself as a child, looking exactly as I do in photos) running towards me. I picked my past self up in my arms and almost immediately realised that I was interfering in my past and this could lead to all sorts of consequences, I quickly put myself down and then woke up. Very interesting.

Regarding the future/past self confrontation thing, although it may not precisely fit in you situation, something is said in this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=887 which might lead to a train of thought of insight.

Back
Top Bottom