Barrie Trower - Reality Check: Genocide

JayMark said:
FWIW, I've been looking at a few of Trowers' videos and although I really enjoy them, there's a little something that caught my attention.

At his lecture at the Open Mind Conference (_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xgJmeQaQmc) he says at about 34 minutes that microwaves can alter the weather in the case where you beam an electrically charged storm cloud. He didn't mention HAARP but still, that makes me wonder. He goes on saying that a slight manipulation of the weather can bring economical disaster over a country. No mention of natural catastrophes and climate change.

He also mentions that some storm clouds produce gamma rays and that if you drop metals like barium or aluminum in there, the cloud can become radioactive. Could he be talking about ''chemtrails'' here? Or perhaps this could be an example of an isolated operation? No mention of industrial atmospheric pollution.

Anyway, I'm just bringing these points because they are usually red flags to my eyes, especially the weather alteration. But since there was no mention of HAARP nor chemtrails per se, I keep in mind that he might be talking about something different but real to some extend.

Anybody has an idea? :huh:

Not sure - in this video _https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZdB-tbzJSrk(13:50), for instance, Trower discusses bacterium and viruses laying dormant (i.e.,Grave Diggers disease) - and possibly "light" can regenerate same; requiring a specific frequency. In this video it is ICAACT that flashes pictures of "chem trails" and "Haarp", although, Trower, then says at 15:20, "all I have to do with Haarp, or a similar device, is put the frequency, the microwave frequency {gesturing with an inverted "V" - from her to there}, off the ionosphere down on to Norway {example}, when ever i feel like it, the virus will spring to life, because their host has sprung to life..."

Certainly, in historical context, comets are not discussed, so this is his thinking on an aspect of militarized biological warfare technology - perhaps it is possible, yet I'm not convinced this has anything to do with Haarp, or for that matter "chem trails" and the system is very much inculcated to pushing those two ideas particularly; as we often see. As for Barrie, he seems very sincere in his beliefs and he is obviously someone who knows a thing or two - it's a little curious.

I don't know why, but something is a bit off about this guy. I think there's definitely some truth in what he says, but as with all good disinfo, mixed with lies and fear-mongering. The HAARP and chemtrails as well as the fact that if he was 'spilling the beans' on the Consortium, this guy would NOT be alive right now, and all his YouTube vids would be magically scrubbed off the net.

A quick search on google comes up with a scripted version on all known disinformation forum sites- rense, abovetopsecret, project Avalon etc, and it's word for word. :O
It's almost as if someone somewhere wrote this up, and sent it to their agents in the field of disinfo alternate websites.

I could be way off on this. Maybe more digging required. I wish I had Guardians techxpert skills :rolleyes:

voyageur said:
Not sure - in this video _https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZdB-tbzJSrk(13:50), for instance, Trower discusses bacterium and viruses laying dormant (i.e.,Grave Diggers disease) - and possibly "light" can regenerate same; requiring a specific frequency. In this video it is ICAACT that flashes pictures of "chem trails" and "Haarp", although, Trower, then says at 15:20, "all I have to do with Haarp, or a similar device, is put the frequency, the microwave frequency {gesturing with an inverted "V" - from her to there}, off the ionosphere down on to Norway {example}, when ever i feel like it, the virus will spring to life, because their host has sprung to life..."

Yeah, I have listened to this video interview. This is a very interesting point indeed. It sent chills down my spine.

Certainly, in historical context, comets are not discussed, so this is his thinking on an aspect of militarized biological warfare technology - perhaps it is possible, yet I'm not convinced this has anything to do with Haarp, or for that matter "chem trails" and the system is very much inculcated to pushing those two ideas particularly; as we often see.

I understand. Good point.

As far as dumping stuff in the atmosphere goes, I don't see why it couldn't be happening in some places sometimes. So I'm not really going to take it as a red flag in regards to Barrie. He certainly isn't talking about ''chemtrails'' as discussed in mainstream conspiracy theories (i.e. they are everywhere all the time).

My biggest concern though was not so much about him not discussing this, climate change and comets but rather him saying that we can alter the weather with microwaves to the point it can bring disaster over a nation. On the other hand, a little detail came back to my mind. He stated that actually ''only a slight change in weather can do this''. So perhaps, after all, that it's simply what he believes from his point of view as you said. That would make sense.

voyageur said:
As for Barrie, he seems very sincere in his beliefs and he is obviously someone who knows a thing or two - it's a little curious.

I agree. I do like Barrie and really think he's onto something. My intend was not to discredit him but rather to try to figure out why he says that we can alter the weather. But as I said, it could, in the end, simply be his own personal take on the issue in a context of military technology. And nevertheless, reality is that the weather is already crazy enough as is and will get worst anyways no matter what.

Thanks for the insight voyageur.

Arwenn said:
I don't know why, but something is a bit off about this guy. I think there's definitely some truth in what he says, but as with all good disinfo, mixed with lies and fear-mongering. The HAARP and chemtrails as well as the fact that if he was 'spilling the beans' on the Consortium, this guy would NOT be alive right now, and all his YouTube vids would be magically scrubbed off the net.

FWIW, if that was necessarily true, I think that a bunch of people here would be long dead. Attacks are to be expected when revealing such important truths but as we know now, knowledge and networking protect. Also we have to keep in mind that Barrie does not go as deep as Laura et al. in regards to the whole picture.

My 2 cents.

Arwenn said:

A quick search on google comes up with a scripted version on all known disinformation forum sites- rense, abovetopsecret, project Avalon etc, and it's word for word. :O
It's almost as if someone somewhere wrote this up, and sent it to their agents in the field of disinfo alternate websites.

I could be way off on this. Maybe more digging required. I wish I had Guardians techxpert skills :rolleyes:
Well, coming from where he comes, might have great contacts and be allowed to speak certain truths mixed with desinfo. And perhaps this also serves the agenda. That is, the secret services are not controllable by the people and their representatives, are a para-state, and all this targeting advertising for "NWO". But I also believe it is very important information that BT is sharing about microwave generators, eg.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Well, coming from where he comes, might have great contacts and be allowed to speak certain truths mixed with desinfo. And perhaps this also serves the agenda. That is, the secret services are not controllable by the people and their representatives, are a para-state, and all this targeting advertising for "NWO". But I also believe it is very important information that BT is sharing about microwave generators, eg.

I totally agree that there is definitely some truth to the information he presents, and that he sincerely believes what he is saying. Yet he has known this information for some time, but appears to have only come on the 'scene' in the last twelve months (that I can see on the net anyways).

There is no doubt that the stuff that he presents is alarming, it makes you want to find ways that you can protect yourself and loved ones from harm caused by microwaves and EMF. Interestingly he appears to be affiliated with a website that does just that - sells EMF safety products. (_hXXp://www.stopthecrime.net/flyers.html)

Again, I may be way off, however reading Laura's stuff has taught me the value of reseach and to not taking things at face value.

Arwenn said:
Again, I may be way off, however reading Laura's stuff has taught me the value of reseach and to not taking things at face value.

Indeed, as always, the devil is in the details - networking helps to discover.

It would, however, be interesting to see if he would accept a SoTT Talk, guest appearance?

voyageur said:
Arwenn said:

Indeed, as always, the devil is in the details - networking helps to discover.

It would, however, be interesting to see if he would accept a SoTT Talk, guest appearance?

I think that's a great idea, any disinfo agents would find it hard getting past the BS detectors of the SOTT team! :D

Because first link doesn't work anymore, here is mirror for those who don't see this interview.
Dr Barrie Trower; Microwave Directed Energy Weapons ICAACT
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHKnxAC8YRU

My personal opinion about Barrie Trower is that he know something, but you have to listen it with a grain of salt. He can exaggerate some elements and create a lot of fear. Someone ask why he still live? I believe if you are an anarchist and don't want that enyone rule over you, you will be bombarded and you will be marginalized. But if you join to the one of the two fighting teams, you have to spread fear, you have to demonize your opponent, you have to induce conflicts, you have to execute an orders of your geopolitical fraction, even if you are not 100% sure is it true or not. That why it's better to stay in the middle of this geopolitical conflict.

Back
Top Bottom