Barbara Taube - hypno teraphy with higher densities?

Kmicic

Jedi Master
Hello everyone,
I found channel on YouTube where this lady from topic Barbara Taube is doing her hypnotherapy to get people free from bad forces. On her channels are published conversations with people under hypnosis where she try to find all blockades in their subconscious and higher mind. They are describing things similar to each other and almost everyone from them see under hypnosis that the "Marduk" Is main leader of dark forces (probably STS). Here is the link to this channel. She is from Poland but some materials are in English.

Update: There was a lot of new video's since I post this thread on this yt channel I was listening to them and they are closely with what C's are saying but a month ago there was new interesting session where it was said:
Miss Barbara is taking another session with her patient. This patient was connected to the "Source" and handed information that right now here on earth is only one person that is awakened and is helping other people of light to awake. This person is right now not known for everyone but SHE is helping other all around the world (maybe it's about Laura?). Also in this session was told that in those times is large awaking across the earth and our worst enemy is not Draco and lizards or something like that but AI created by them and right know the AI took control of them. Source saw that the balance was destroyed by AI and in those circumstances it allowed to forces of light to interfere ("help is on the way"?). It's ended with information that we are (good beings) on the best course to win this.

Miss Barbara is taking another session with her patient. This patient was connected to the "Source" and handed information that right now here on earth is only one person that is awakened and is helping other people of light to awake. This person is right now not known for everyone but SHE is helping other all around the world (maybe it's about Laura?)
Reaffirmation of the ego, something common in these people to exalt themselves.

Of course, the only person awake on earth who helps others can't be other than Miss Barbara.

One person awakening of seven or eight billion people.

A harvest at the higher density somewhat scarcer I would say.:-D

Reaffirmation of the ego, something common in these people to exalt themselves.

Of course, the only person awake on earth who helps others can't be other than Miss Barbara.

One person awakening of seven or eight billion people.

A harvest at the higher density somewhat scarcer I would say.:-D
I don't think that this message was about miss Barbara, further in this conversation they talk about importance of work, and this "Source" said that it's not about being popular, all of this is taking place in energy field and mission of miss Barbara is only to wake some precious souls. Nowhere was said that one person is miss Barbara.

Back
Top Bottom