Barbara Camwell

notavictimanymore

The Force is Strong With This One
I googled her name and this fourm came up. I was one of her victims in 2006. She recruited about 5 women to gang up on me. Barbara and her puppets wrote horrible things about me and plastered my name along with a background check, all over the net. Imagine seeing all your personal information on scummy sites. It took me and a few other women awhile to figure out the names of her and her puppets. But we got them. These were women that I never talked to. A few of them came to the fourm I was on with Barbara AFTER I left. She convinced them I did her wrong. How low do you have to be to do these things to a woman? I don't believe I wrote ten words to her on that fourm. These women still try to defame me on a site they're on today. I'm not a member of that site, never will be. It's a troll site.

Barbara Camwell is still posting my picture along with nasty things she's made up about me. FIVE years later. She does not know how to let go. This is part of her disability.

In reality, Barbara Camwell knows absolutly nothing about me. Just my name. Thats all.

She is getting her just reward. I hope her computer does get taken by the feds. She thinks she is justified in doing this to women. She needs to get banned from the internet forever. I'm very happy you all have figured her out and have stopped her from posting on this site. She is evil. What she has done to so many is now coming back to bite her in the ass. -flick- you Barbara. I'm not your victim anymore.

notavictimanymore said:
I googled her name and this fourm came up. I was one of her victims in 2006. She recruited about 5 women to gang up on me. Barbara and her puppets wrote horrible things about me and plastered my name along with a background check, all over the net. Imagine seeing all your personal information on scummy sites. It took me and a few other women awhile to figure out the names of her and her puppets. But we got them. These were women that I never talked to. A few of them came to the fourm I was on with Barbara AFTER I left. She convinced them I did her wrong. How low do you have to be to do these things to a woman? I don't believe I wrote ten words to her on that fourm. These women still try to defame me on a site they're on today. I'm not a member of that site, never will be. It's a troll site.

Barbara Camwell is still posting my picture along with nasty things she's made up about me. FIVE years later. She does not know how to let go. This is part of her disability.

In reality, Barbara Camwell knows absolutly nothing about me. Just my name. Thats all.

She is getting her just reward. I hope her computer does get taken by the feds. She thinks she is justified in doing this to women. She needs to get banned from the internet forever. I'm very happy you all have figured her out and have stopped her from posting on this site. She is evil. What she has done to so many is now coming back to bite her in the ass. -flick- you Barbara. I'm not your victim anymore.

Hi notavictimanymore :flowers:

I'm sorry you've had to go through this, and yes I DO understand what it feels like. When I objected to Barbara's treatment of Sandra, Barbara Camwell Ness immediately started to spread the most horrible LIES you can imagine about me. She lost no time aligning herself with a man CONVICTED of physically assaulting me under the Stalking Statue of Pennsylvania, and another guy who sold sex tours to Asia where people could have sex with minors "legally" So yeah, I think I've got a realy good picture of what kind of person she is.

I've also come to doubt her multiple on-line claims of being abused by her husband, Andrew Ness. See this thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8379.210

I'm in the process of shopping for a NY attorney to see what actions can be brought against Barbara in NY, especially under the "False Light" Statues. Care to join me?

I have a growing list of Barbara Camwell Ness's victims, and I'm wondering if you're already on it or not?

This is the first time I've been on a fourm talking about this. I've stayed away from it all for all this time. When you have a bunch of nuts out there in lala land who know your name and address, it's frightening. But like I said, I know their names and so do my children, just in case.

I don't believe I'm on your list. Like I said, I've been quiet for many years. I do have copies of the crap Barbara Camwell posted about me. Yes, Barbara, I have it all. The FBI has seen it in person, and have copies. They have Lorrie's name, Lynne's name, Diane's name and even Holly's name.

I would love to watch her go down. We should connect and talk about it. I need to get the feel of this fourm. Thank you for exposing her!!

I'm sure Andrew Ness left her because she was crazy!!

notavictimanymore said:
I'm sure Andrew Ness left her because she was crazy!!

Are you SURE Andrew Ness knows what Barbara Camwell Ness is doing on-line?

Please feel free to contact me via email " Guardian at OutoftheDark.com" and please put "Barbara Camwell" in the subject line to get past my spam filters.

I'm wondering if you are the person who put up the "Barbara Camwell Internet Harasser" blog that I fed to my submission bot? It's #1 on google right now if you google her name :)

Edited to correct the misspelling of my own dern email address :rolleyes:

notavictimanymore said:
I e-mailed you but it came back as address incorrect.

Well that would be because I typed it wrong... SORRY!
Guardian at OutoftheDark.com

I left out the "r" :rolleyes:

Who is Lorrie, Lynn, Diane & Holly? Are they victims of Barbara Camwell too? Obviously there is enough people for a group law suit, the equivalent of a class action only directed personally towards a person. That 1.4 GIGS of information is an easy case for an attorney. Guardian you've already done all the work for not only an attorney but for Barbara Camwell's (and even Mary's) victims. Notavictimanymore, thank you for stepping forward. Pass the word to her other victims they can find info about her on here and keep Guardian's file growing with more and more evidence.

jumpinjack2011 said:
Who is Lorrie, Lynn, Diane & Holly? Are they victims of Barbara Camwell too? Obviously there is enough people for a group law suit, the equivalent of a class action only directed personally towards a person. That 1.4 GIGS of information is an easy case for an attorney. Guardian you've already done all the work for not only an attorney but for Barbara Camwell's (and even Mary's) victims. Notavictimanymore, thank you for stepping forward. Pass the word to her other victims they can find info about her on here and keep Guardian's file growing with more and more evidence.

Hi jumpinjack....the 4 names I gave are the sock puppets that helped her to harass me. I do have all their last names and I know where they live. I have a huge file on all of them. None of them EVER talked to me. In fact, Lorrie, Lynne and Holly started posting at the fourm AFTER I stopped posting. Barbara Camwell convinced them that I did something horrible. I never did anything to her. I have no idea why she harassed me to the point of the FBI getting involved.

Camwell was never an administrater at WomanSavers. She was never a mod. She added her boring topics to the 'WomanSavers Blog'. They called her 'Bloggie'. That was her role there. I became a mod and I think that pissed her off. I was newer to the site than her and I had more privileges. She had no control on what anyone did there. I did. She upset the whole board so the owner took the blog down. That was the end of 'Bloggie'.

Your still pissed, aren't you Barbara.....

The site is now dead. No one posts. She helped in bringing it down. All these women did. They scared off all the old members. Every single one of them.

I chuckle thinking of the problems she has brought on herself. Her life must be misserable. She must have very high blood pressure these days. Along with her weight problem, I'm sure that doesn't help matters.

purplehaze said:
For quite a while now we have been privately voicing our concerns about the
site Womansavers and its owner Stephanie Alexander (nee Poce). Womansavers
was formerly known as Manhaters but the name was changed a couple years
back to soften up the image and draw more members.

We have more than a couple members on our support group who have been
retraumatized, attacked and betrayed by members of Womansavers and
Alexander herself. The latter seems to turn a blind eye to a lot of the drama
and trauma on the site, probably feeling it drives up traffic.

This is a quote from Barbra Camwell aka purplehaze.
Barbara is the one who attacked members and betrayed them. We were ALL
victims of domestic violenc, thats why we were on the site in the first place.
Barbara is the one that started the drama on the site in 2006. What a HYPOCRITE!!

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

notavictimanymore said:
This is a quote from Barbra Camwell aka purplehaze.
Barbara is the one who attacked members and betrayed them. We were ALL
victims of domestic violenc, thats why we were on the site in the first place.
Barbara is the one that started the drama on the site in 2006. What a HYPOCRITE!!

Yup, I've been reading how she's shredded one forum after another, and especially how she tries to get forum owners and activists to go after each other.

The first thing I'd like to ask is Barbara Camwell really 6' tall and wear a size 12W shoe? Not that this is terribly relevant, I'm just curious to know if I'm really facing the Sasquatch of Cyberstalkers, or is she lying.... again ?

_http://forums.obgyn.net/pcos/?page=PCOS.0007/1941

Guardian said:
The first thing I'd like to ask is Barbara Camwell really 6' tall and wear a size 12W shoe? Not that this is terribly relevant, I'm just curious to know if I'm really facing the Sasquatch of Cyberstalkers, or is she lying.... again ?

_http://forums.obgyn.net/pcos/?page=PCOS.0007/1941

LOL!!

Is there any of her victims that have actually 'met' her? I doubt it so who knows who she/he really is.

Guardian, turn all this info into DSS in NY. If she is spending this much time online she can't possibly be taking care of her kids. It's ridiculous that anyone has that much time to do that much evil, disabled or not. She's never off the computer long enough to feed her kids. I guess that's an argue that there MUST be a hubby in the house whose covering her pitiful mothering duties.

jumpinjack2011 said:
Guardian, turn all this info into DSS in NY. If she is spending this much time online she can't possibly be taking care of her kids. It's ridiculous that anyone has that much time to do that much evil, disabled or not. She's never off the computer long enough to feed her kids. I guess that's an argue that there MUST be a hubby in the house whose covering her pitiful mothering duties.

Actually, hubby Andrew Ness appears to be a "Data Strategist at Moody's"
_http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-ness/6/5a1/962
_http://www.moodys.com/Pages/atc.aspx

He's Canadian and has reportedly lived in NYC since 1981

Although there are multiple posts showing Barbara Ness posting from Andrews account, I don't know yet if Andrew Ness is directly involved in his wife's cyber harassment campaigns or not.

Considering where he works, and the fact that they have shared a computer, as a precaution, I would advise ALL of Barbara's victims to take a VERY close look at their credit reports (you can get them free once a year) from the big three credit reporting agencies. At the bottom, you can see who has viewed your credit report...look for any company using "Moody" or an abbreviation of it.

Back
Top Bottom