Baby in the Feta?!

• Thread starter the all-encompassing egg
  • Start date
T

the all-encompassing egg

I just got up from a nap and I had another dream. Whoa. This one was really strange and I want to write it down before I forget a lot of the little details.

---------

First, I'll provide some background so you can interpret it better. I work at a small foods shop. When I was hired I loved it, my manager really believed in me and my coworkers seemed really fun and interesting. Then the old manager left- almost a year ago- and with her departure most of the cool staff members have left as well. The person who got the job was younger and inexperienced and the store began to 'deteriorate'- now people aren't as efficient, the manager has obvious favorites, people goof off and there is a lack of respect there. Oh, and she's hired a lot of her friends as well- *cough. I'm one of the assistant managers there. In the past, I've called out the various problems in the store (both personal and professional) and because of that my manager doesn't like me very much. Her 'favorites' aren't very nice to me either- it's all rub-off. Part of me just doesn't care, but another part is happiest when people are kind to each other and get along- so it can be stressful although I try to keep it all in perspective. People are constantly testing me and I've had to become a firmer person because of it, I'm really learning how to stand up for myself. Of course, the 'testing' doesn't make work very fun and today was one of those days. (Yes, sometimes I think to myself "why don't you just leave?" but what has kept me there so far is that it pays alright and I have health care and pretty good hours. I'm getting to the point though...)

About the same time that the management changed was when I really started to devote myself to studying alternative theories about life and history and religion and all that goes along. I had very little knowledge up until that point, but I had lots of curiosity and determination. I know I have changed because of that: material things don't motivate me anymore, I make small talk less, I don't like to watch TV or movies, I eat better, social activities like going out to bars and getting drunk just don't appeal to me at all, etc. etc. Also, the majority of 'real world' social interactions have revealed themselves to be very 'fake'- which can be very frustrating- does anyone else feel this? I'm 22, which I'm sure will bring more perspective to everyone, so it'll be noted. I'm very green still, I know. I'm learning to keep a balance and constantly have to remind myself to keep it in perspective! I'll admit that. I'm still figuring it all out. What fuels me is not where I'm going- because honestly, I don't have much of an idea yet- it's the hope and the feeling that I am getting/going somewhere, and that by discovering new knowledge I can figure out who 'I' am and explore the higher levels of being. I know all of these details are important, so thank you for reading. :D

All the stuff about the goofing off is pretty much literal (I think) but I've provided everything I can remember so as to have coherency. (The end part of my dream gets really strange!)

I have a few comments below in blue, so it's easier to read. Thanks!

---------
I'm pretty sure my dream 'tapered' into this, but this is the first part I can remember...

I was at work and it was a normal, busy day. 3 people were working out on the 'floor.' They were goofing off and weren't being very respectful to me. There were a lot of customers around and I was a bit stressed that people weren't working or helping the customers enough.

I go in the back to retrieve 2 of the other staff members and find one (another manager) on the desktop computer surfing Ebay and Craig's List for stuff to buy and the other was pretending to work on shipping mail orders (doing stuff online on a laptop) but was really checking her email. I think the other manager was on lunch because I wasn't mad at him, but I started to tell the girl that I saw her goofing off and that we needed her on the floor working. The other manager was sort of arguing with me about her needing to be on the floor. I don't believe he would do this in 'reality.' And she got mad at me and was being disrespectful (rolling her eyes and being sarcastic) but finally got up. Once she was on the floor, it's like I felt/heard her talking badly about me because she was angry. This girl I've clashed with in the past and so none of this surprised me at all, it just made me really mad.

Suddenly it seemed then that time had passed. We were having a special event in the backroom, people were casually walking back there and I felt like it was messy (because it's always messy) and we were unprepared for it. There were tubs of precut feta sitting on one of the office supply shelves by where the employees were using the computers. There were large and small tubs as there always is. I heard this loud crying and knew it was from inside one of the tubs.

One of the employees told me that we "really needed to do something about it" because it was loud and distracting. I didn't want to, but I picked up the tub and opened it. Somehow I knew that the feta (most of the time) contained a baby, that it was preferable to some people. They liked to eat them as a delicacy. Usually the babies don't cry because they are a bit younger, but this one was 'mature' and so it was just screaming. The smell of feta was warm, milky and a bit sour and it made me a little nauseous. The baby was embedded in the feta with only the crown of it's head at the surface and so I had to carefully break up the feta with my fingers to get the baby out. I picked it up by it's head (it was quite small, palm size or smaller). It grossed me out. I didn't understand how anyone would ever find one appetizing, blech. Still holding it's head by my thumb and index, I took it over to the sink and rinsed it off and then put it on a towel on the floor. It laid there crying and I looked at it's body. It looked like it could be human, but wasn't. Something was off. It's eyes were larger and glossier and dark. It's legs were extremely bowed inward and the feet curled in- it had lots of little toes that were squirming. It's torso was really long and not shaped as a regular baby's would be, a wide chest with a tiny tiny waist that went 'straight down' (in width) to the legs where it tapered off at the feet. It's head was also very large, it's arms shorter and very skinny. It's ribs were sticking out and at first I thought that it was starved but somehow knew that they were supposed to do that. It disgusted and scared me but I still felt really bad for it and didn't think it was right for anyone to eat it.

Then it started to move really strange, it's body looked like it was attempting to get up. In a snap second, it's body sort of morphed or grew into another shape. The weird part was that the 'snap second' was almost slow-mo in my 'dream time', but quickly returned to 'regular' speed again. The 'baby' got up and it's body had changed completely. It was still the same size but it had four 'legs'- though I'm pretty sure that the two front legs had characteristics of arms as well- a bit of a 'palmed' foot and knees that sort of looked like elbows. It was hunched over like an animal. It's head had legs/arms coming out of it, the way they were shaped reminded me of the feather's on a birds' head. Like a cockatoo almost. The head-legs moved and they had little toes that were squirming. The baby had teeth and I knew that that was why I held it as I had before, why I didn't hold it like I would a regular baby, I thought it would bite me. It walked around slowly for a few seconds as though it was learning to use it's legs and then it took off! It moved almost like one of those scary jumping spiders, it's legs very quick and the joints bendable- it moved at incredible speed. It took off into another room and an employee was running around trying to catch it.

I think I was starting to wake up at that point because I'm not sure what happened next.

-----------------

I thought it was strange that the baby moved like one of those jumping spiders, because I also had a dream a few months ago where David Icke was a very large jumping spider. I also remember a dream I had when I was very young where (either 8 or 11 of) the same spiders were in my bowl of chicken noodle soup! Maybe I just dream about those kind of spiders a lot because they are the creepiest IMO.

David Icke Dream: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1111 (if you're curious)

I take all the work details pretty literal unless someone can see any symbolism in it...don't think so though.

Everything about the baby is still real vivid in my mind.

Understanding dreams IMO should be taken in the greater context of one's life, and this includes the motivation to communicate them. In other words, you have dreams practically every night that you remember, but there are a few of these that you feel motivated to share in a forum such as this one.

I believe that contributors are motivated to do so because they have an inner sense that there may be more to the dream than its relationship to their immediate life-style and environment. There are, after all, many impulses the subconscious picks up that transcend our our accustomed five senses, and these increase when we start gaining an esoteric orientation, especially if this orientation results in changes in our lives.

And you already sensed many things about your dream because you went to the trouble to provide details of your working life. It seems obvious that you already are aware of the correlations of the dream to your waking life, but that you sense there must be more that goes beyond it.

As with the dream of David Icke/Spider, there seem to be elements from your outer life, and elements from your emerging inner life blending with them. The challenge is to filter one from the other. You also draw attention to the fact that the spider symbol is something your subconscous percieved and/or utilized in childhood. In fact, chickens and chicken noodle soup do seem to correlate there, don't they?

This is apparently something you felt when you were young and less conditioned by social conventions, and probably more sensitive, and now that you are involved in inner development it is a message coming to the surface again. You might consider, for example, that the chickens in the former dream you posted might be understood in the context of food.

The "catchphrase" that comes to mind for all three dreams seems to be "food for thought". Someone told me that, according to the C's, spiders may represent thoughtforms not of the positive variety. It seems the latter dream with the feta tried to convey a similar message of alien thoughtforms embedded in a tasty package. It seems that you may also have percieved David Icke's thought forms as unable to succeed in fooling people by embedding themselves in a tasty and more conventional package.

Dream symbols are often multi-layered, and through the economy of our subconscious the same image may have many layered meanings that can be associative in ways that may or may not make sense to the conscious mind. I sense that you chose these particular dreams to convey here because they share a continuity, with different versions of the same message.

I sense that the message is rooted in a childhood perception that made an impression in your subconscious of negative thoughtforms embedded in a palatable package. Somehow the goings on in your work relate to this, where you may have percieved negativity in others as energy patterns embedded in their "normal" exteriors. I think that this ability to read situations and people is part of your inner development at this time.

For example, you described a co-worker who was acting out of character in the dream. Perhaps this is related to a perception of other people in your work-place who if they were free of these possessing forms would not be acting as they do, and perhaps this is combined with a perception that we are constantly "fed" alien seed forms that then grow like parasites in our being, extending appendages from all directions to latch onto us and feed (teeth and extra extremities in the "babies").

Your description of the baby in the cheese surely reminds me of a micro version of aliens in autopsy films.

In my opinion, this developing ability (part of your genetic make-up since it appeared in childhood), can be intimately tied to your path of individuation, and it seems your subconscious is ongoingly telling you to pay attention to it, recognize it and bring it into full-time conscous activation.

This is, of course, my own personal assessment, but if it clicks true with you then the ability to find the alien parasite within sugar-coated versions of "truth", as well as in otherwise normal people, is quite a treasure and worth encouraging through practice.

Usually, when we grow our lives take us to a place where we can move to our new stage presenting situations that represent challenges tied to new emergent qualities of self. So it may not be a coincidence that things recently changed in your work environment, coinciding with changes in your lifestyle. You seem to be presented with an environment of infected people that have something within them that has detected you are evolving.

From one perspective they are there to reveal the situation to you, and from a lesser one there to counter it if they can by isolating you. As you continue to observe yourself and the world around you, you may be surprized at what you find as you more and more trust your intuition. It seems to me you have your very own alien/negativity detector coming into activation.

EsoQuest said:
This is, of course, my own personal assessment, but if it clicks true with you then the ability to find the alien parasite within sugar-coated versions of "truth", as well as in otherwise normal people, is quite a treasure and worth encouraging through practice.
I dont have any thing else to add to the interpretation other than what EsoQuest has been giving. You seem indeed to be growing quite a treassure and I agree it is worthy to encourage through practice.
Do you have a "dreams diary"? If you dont, start it as like in NOW. You are to recover every single dream you can remember, and to rescue the new ones, of course. The main objective for this is, for the moment, presition (dates, circumstances related to the dreams, even hours: Was it day? Was it night? Was during a nap, like this one? etc etc etc.....). This would be like the SOTT page for you, only oniric: Just news and comments. Ok SOTT interprets the news: You wont. You are supossed to start to pay as much attention as you possibly can to your dreams, to write them on your diary (a page/section per dream, because "oh today the bus was driving through traffic and i can relate that to the dream I had when I was 2 months old...." writting this on the same section/page where you reported the dream of when you were 2 months old -a carpet sounds ok, since you can just add sheets and separators anywhere). You are supossed to increase this effort of attention to your limit, as time goes by. Just report what you see: Facts. Relations. Do not interpret. You will get there, but not today.
Become a oniric journalist. Write down everything. The secret is in the ORDER you can get to figure-out for all this notes, comments, new dreams and new addendums to the dreams as to be able to localize any data at any given moment in a easy, immediate way (very clear headlines, by instance).
When you have enough material (after some time you doing this -more than six months, at least! If not years!), elements will pop-out, like this one of the spiders. This one was easy. You will get to be fine and subtile. But you have to practice the rescue of your dreams. This is a mighty task, mind you: When you give attention to something, it gets enhaced. So be ready for that. And be ready for the nasty things about your self: Accept the symbols. It is about to get to recognize them, to achieve a realization of them being there. And then, latter when you have enough material, to realize of their role.
While youre sweating with this on-going task, JUST THINK "spiders". That is not a question. You are just thinking "spiders".
Yeah right: Spiders here. Spiders there. CALL them. SPIDERS. They are not like this or that and you dont think this and or that about spiders. Youre just on Spiders.
Yep, thats right. Spiders. WHy? Well, just.... spiders.
Don't BE a spider. Don't "beguin to like" spiders. Dont "get bored" by thinking "spiders". Is just this "lunatic" actitude you will have, meaning nothing: Just.... spiders.
Catch one. Look at it. Yes you know how a spider looks like, but thats not what youre looking: Youre just looking at a spider (no further intentions).
Then let it go... for now.
They will come to you. It's ok. The objective for you is to find out what does a spider mean for you (for your deepest concience). It could mean just about anything in the world. But.... what is that? And you are to report this on your diary.
Dont expect results fast. Instance, that baby is a biggy. Just report it on your diary. Do it without the hope of getting to some place with all this: Forget about that. Just get all that into your diary, thats all. Your diary is not about getting somewhere.
I comment all this because of your facility to dream. This is a how to encourage all that activity, bringing it to the real world, bit by bit. And dont interpret it for now. Leave that for latter when you have the self-knowledge: It is then when you will see your diary is GOLD for you!
Think youre writting for "you in the future" :)
Send a message!

AND IF ANYTHING OF THIS SOUNDS TOO RADICAL FOR YOU OR NOT QUITE RIGHT OR WEIRD OR NOT-THE-RIGHT-COLOR, DONT DO IT, EVIDENTLY. JUST FOLLOW WHAT RINGS OK TO YOU. THAT IS THE IMPORTANT PART! :)

EsoQuest said:
Understanding dreams IMO should be taken in the greater context of one's life, and this includes the motivation to communicate them. In other words, you have dreams practically every night that you remember, but there are a few of these that you feel motivated to share in a forum such as this one.

I believe that contributors are motivated to do so because they have an inner sense that there may be more to the dream than its relationship to their immediate life-style and environment. There are, after all, many impulses the subconscious picks up that transcend our our accustomed five senses, and these increase when we start gaining an esoteric orientation, especially if this orientation results in changes in our lives.

And you already sensed many things about your dream because you went to the trouble to provide details of your working life. It seems obvious that you already are aware of the correlations of the dream to your waking life, but that you sense there must be more that goes beyond it.

As with the dream of David Icke/Spider, there seem to be elements from your outer life, and elements from your emerging inner life blending with them. The challenge is to filter one from the other. You also draw attention to the fact that the spider symbol is something your subconscous percieved and/or utilized in childhood. In fact, chickens and chicken noodle soup do seem to correlate there, don't they?
You're right. I guess because of the things that were present in my dreams, that's what made me want to share them here, I felt like it was what I needed to do. And also because I have trouble separating myself from what I've seen, I feel so emotionally wrapped up in them that I don't feel I have much perspective.

How does one filter the outer life elements from the inner life elements? I feel like a child learning how to walk, clumsy, inexperienced and unaware.

Chickens and chicken noodle soup...you're right! Oh how strange. I remember waking up screaming to my mother, "There's spiders in my soup! There's spiders in my soup!" I want to say there were 11 in there, but it might have been 8 so I just don't know. I remember the bowl, seeing them swimming in there. I still feel the emotions of the dream, and my brain wants to remember what came before that but it just won't go there. I think it was Campbell's...I remember the smell being super salty and the color was quite yellow...I can't stand Campbell's..lol

EsoQuest said:
This is apparently something you felt when you were young and less conditioned by social conventions, and probably more sensitive, and now that you are involved in inner development it is a message coming to the surface again. You might consider, for example, that the chickens in the former dream you posted might be understood in the context of food.

The "catchphrase" that comes to mind for all three dreams seems to be "food for thought". Someone told me that, according to the C's, spiders may represent thoughtforms not of the positive variety. It seems the latter dream with the feta tried to convey a similar message of alien thoughtforms embedded in a tasty package. It seems that you may also have percieved David Icke's thought forms as unable to succeed in fooling people by embedding themselves in a tasty and more conventional package.
Everything you're saying really resonates with me, I can relate to all of it. I guess food has always been a big thing for me. The nourishment, the tradition, the chemistry, the variety! Pretty tasty too. :D

"alien thoughtforms embedded in a tasty package" It's true! The smell of the feta, everything about it, made me want to hurl! :) People seemed to like it, or so I think because it was out there displayed for all the guests to see, but I just thought it to be wrong, wrong, wrong.

EsoQuest said:
Dream symbols are often multi-layered, and through the economy of our subconscious the same image may have many layered meanings that can be associative in ways that may or may not make sense to the conscious mind. I sense that you chose these particular dreams to convey here because they share a continuity, with different versions of the same message.

I sense that the message is rooted in a childhood perception that made an impression in your subconscious of negative thoughtforms embedded in a palatable package. Somehow the goings on in your work relate to this, where you may have percieved negativity in others as energy patterns embedded in their "normal" exteriors. I think that this ability to read situations and people is part of your inner development at this time.

For example, you described a co-worker who was acting out of character in the dream. Perhaps this is related to a perception of other people in your work-place who if they were free of these possessing forms would not be acting as they do, and perhaps this is combined with a perception that we are constantly "fed" alien seed forms that then grow like parasites in our being, extending appendages from all directions to latch onto us and feed (teeth and extra extremities in the "babies").
I understand, yes, this all makes sense.

Lately I'll look at someone and a picture will pop into my head of how they would act towards me if we were friends. Does this make sense? The look on their face as they talk to me, etc. People look so unhappy while walking down the street (at least where I walk) and yet I get these flashes of them being warm towards me or how it would be if they were. Strange. Also, lately I'll look at someone and instantly know what they looked like or how they were as a child...

EsoQuest said:
Your description of the baby in the cheese surely reminds me of a micro version of aliens in autopsy films.
Oh I didn't even think about this! I do remember looking down at it and the baby was just strange looking. The lights were bright because they're fluorescent in the back room, the towel I placed it on was white. I don't remember seeing any male/female parts. I'm sure I saw a belly button though.

EsoQuest said:
In my opinion, this developing ability (part of your genetic make-up since it appeared in childhood), can be intimately tied to your path of individuation, and it seems your subconscious is ongoingly telling you to pay attention to it, recognize it and bring it into full-time conscous activation.

Usually, when we grow our lives take us to a place where we can move to our new stage presenting situations that represent challenges tied to new emergent qualities of self. So it may not be a coincidence that things recently changed in your work environment, coinciding with changes in your lifestyle. You seem to be presented with an environment of infected people that have something within them that has detected you are evolving.

From one perspective they are there to reveal the situation to you, and from a lesser one there to counter it if they can by isolating you. As you continue to observe yourself and the world around you, you may be surprized at what you find as you more and more trust your intuition. It seems to me you have your very own alien/negativity detector coming into activation.
Wow, I can only hope you're right! :D I'll tell you, I was a pretty strange child...haha. I was pretty advanced for my age and I've always felt different from most people. I was always ahead or behind people and I never fit into any particular social group in school. I couldn't stand school and I felt I wasn't being taught the way that I learned, most things that interested me I never got to study. I had friends in all groups and none of them ever got along. I remember reading this same thing about Terry in the Wave pt. 5 and it really resonated with me, although I don't take the coincidence any farther than that. I've had some difficulties in life and the usual things that motivate most people leave me feeling empty. People tell me not to worry, or to 'lighten up.' Haha...I'm getting better at looking on the brighter side. :) I've always sensed that things are not as they appear to be, although I haven't had much of any confirmation on that. I'll get these instant and insatiable urges to do things and once that happens I have to do it, or I'll just fixate on it until I do. Usually these urges come out of nowhere and I'm often caught by surprise. I see a definite cycle in my life and have for years, it's quite befuddling.

I feel you're right about work. People are mean, even when I have good intentions and am kind to them. They mock me or argue about the littlest and most trivial things and it just blows my mind! I wonder everyday why they make things such a struggle. I wonder what I have done, how they perceive me, what they see in me that makes them want to act negatively towards me. I don't fit in there, although I once felt I did. (staff turnover) Everyone is constantly challenging me and I've gotten better at standing up for who I am and what I believe in. I'm no so sensitive to the small things anymore, I use to cry a lot more, too much if you ask me. :) Now I'm stronger, at a recent staff meeting I was firm and told everyone what I thought about all the unfair things that were allowed to go on, I wasn't nervous at all and usually I might loose my train of thought but I spoke confidently and the words came easily and afterwards I was surprised that I was even able to do that!

Another thing I've noticed is how out of it people really are, young people especially. Most have no idea about current events, let alone anything that lies beyond the 'mainstream.' I laugh out loud thinking about the reactions I'd get when trying to talk to them about anything I read on sites like SOTT. :D Even my closest friends wonder about me sometimes, but that doesn't stop me from trying to get through to them if only a little bit. I actually have to opportunity to work somewhere else now and I think I'm going to take it. It's a pay cut but nothing beats piece of mind!

Thank you EsoQuest, you truly have perspective and wisdom! I really appreciate you sharing it with me. :D

Cricket said:
EsoQuest said:
I dont have any thing else to add to the interpretation other than what EsoQuest has been giving. You seem indeed to be growing quite a treassure and I agree it is worthy to encourage through practice.
:D

Cricket said:
Do you have a "dreams diary"? If you dont, start it as like in NOW. You are to recover every single dream you can remember, and to rescue the new ones, of course. The main objective for this is, for the moment, presition (dates, circumstances related to the dreams, even hours: Was it day? Was it night? Was during a nap, like this one? etc etc etc.....). This would be like the SOTT page for you, only oniric: Just news and comments. Ok SOTT interprets the news: You wont. You are supossed to start to pay as much attention as you possibly can to your dreams, to write them on your diary (a page/section per dream, because "oh today the bus was driving through traffic and i can relate that to the dream I had when I was 2 months old...." writting this on the same section/page where you reported the dream of when you were 2 months old -a carpet sounds ok, since you can just add sheets and separators anywhere). You are supossed to increase this effort of attention to your limit, as time goes by. Just report what you see: Facts. Relations. Do not interpret. You will get there, but not today.
No, I don't have a diary! I was never good at keeping a journal, not that I didn't try. Everyday life was just too boring for me to write about everyday, then again, now I see differently! ;)

I will try this. I know that I remember things sort of 'choppy' now. There are parts missing, details. I'll remember as much as I can though. Is it alright if I don't have specific dates for dreams? I might have to write things like, "I had this dream around summer 2004." How does one pay more attention to their dreams? I am not very aware of myself when I dream, sometimes I understand it's a dream but I'm nowhere near controlling it unless I'm to wake up and try to reenter. I will collect the facts.

Cricket said:
Become a oniric journalist. Write down everything. The secret is in the ORDER you can get to figure-out for all this notes, comments, new dreams and new addendums to the dreams as to be able to localize any data at any given moment in a easy, immediate way (very clear headlines, by instance).
When you have enough material (after some time you doing this -more than six months, at least! If not years!), elements will pop-out, like this one of the spiders. This one was easy. You will get to be fine and subtile. But you have to practice the rescue of your dreams. This is a mighty task, mind you: When you give attention to something, it gets enhaced. So be ready for that. And be ready for the nasty things about your self: Accept the symbols. It is about to get to recognize them, to achieve a realization of them being there. And then, latter when you have enough material, to realize of their role.
While youre sweating with this on-going task, JUST THINK "spiders". That is not a question. You are just thinking "spiders".
Yeah right: Spiders here. Spiders there. CALL them. SPIDERS. They are not like this or that and you dont think this and or that about spiders. Youre just on Spiders.
Yep, thats right. Spiders. WHy? Well, just.... spiders.
Don't BE a spider. Don't "beguin to like" spiders. Dont "get bored" by thinking "spiders". Is just this "lunatic" actitude you will have, meaning nothing: Just.... spiders.
Catch one. Look at it. Yes you know how a spider looks like, but thats not what youre looking: Youre just looking at a spider (no further intentions).
Then let it go... for now.
They will come to you. It's ok. The objective for you is to find out what does a spider mean for you (for your deepest concience). It could mean just about anything in the world. But.... what is that? And you are to report this on your diary.
Dont expect results fast. Instance, that baby is a biggy. Just report it on your diary. Do it without the hope of getting to some place with all this: Forget about that. Just get all that into your diary, thats all. Your diary is not about getting somewhere.
I comment all this because of your facility to dream. This is a how to encourage all that activity, bringing it to the real world, bit by bit. And dont interpret it for now. Leave that for latter when you have the self-knowledge: It is then when you will see your diary is GOLD for you!
Think youre writting for "you in the future" :)
Send a message!

AND IF ANYTHING OF THIS SOUNDS TOO RADICAL FOR YOU OR NOT QUITE RIGHT OR WEIRD OR NOT-THE-RIGHT-COLOR, DONT DO IT, EVIDENTLY. JUST FOLLOW WHAT RINGS OK TO YOU. THAT IS THE IMPORTANT PART! :)
Nothing sounds radical to me, nobody should worry about sounding strange to me! haha. As long as you're not hurting anything or anybody or yourself, I'm open to all suggestions. I thank you for this outline of what to do. It sounds like my color and I feel that I was meant to hear all this advice from you and everyone else. I'm going to start a dream journal and see where it takes me! Thank you!

the all-encompassing egg said:
How does one pay more attention to their dreams?
Now don't be hasty, Master the all-encompassing egg: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006092554X/sr=8-4/qid=1145338202/ref=pd_bbs_4/103-2615885-1154261?%5Fencoding=UTF8
And take it easy on this one, ah! :)

A-EE said:
I guess because of the things that were present in my dreams, that's what made me want to share them here, I felt like it was what I needed to do. And also because I have trouble separating myself from what I've seen, I feel so emotionally wrapped up in them that I don't feel I have much perspective.
As I said you are waking up. You had the capacity all along, but now there is an activation in a more mature context. You are not the only one, and as you learn more about your abilities you may find they have a role to play in your life, and help lead you and others to a better place, as it were. But let's get to the present. One step at a time.

Emotional involvment such as you describe is a sign of strong empathic potential, and psychic receptivity. Empaths usually have trouble distinguishing self from other as their feelings and those of others form a continuity. It can also mean that the connection can go both ways, meaning others can be influenced by your feelings, which may be why you could hang out with different people that could not relate to each other.

So now you are surrounded by people who seem to be specifically stressing your empathic potential, which means you are probably rocking their parasite boat through your awakening. You may at some point have to change work environment OR the work environemnt will change around you.

For now, you are challenged to maintain your integrity in the face of what is trying to contradict it; that which is also trying to undermine your empathic potential (a derivative of which is the ability to perceive the parasite embedded within anything that carrys it). Do not be discouraged because what is going on is simply a sign that you are hatching out of your egg, so to speak, and an opportunity to mature what is emerging.

Hold your own, keep your inner ideals bright within. For now know that what is going on at work is a microcosm of what is going on in the rest of the world. Everyone awakening is usually surrounded by elements, people and events that move to contradict that awakening, and rather represent that very contradiction. Do not deny the negativity you feel (which would only repress it), but hold it alongside your inner integrity, aspiration and sense of the way things SHOULD be.

That sense of the way things should be is your strength and constitutes an inner spark that you can fan into a flame. It's connected to your true self. So let yourself internalize the contradiction of this parasitic anti-life with the pro-life energy that comes naturally to you. That way you live in a state of acceptance of both yourself and the world around you, so that your energy naturally reverberates throughout without resonating conflict.

Accepting the state of the world does not mean you have to like it. It means you are not fighting it but instead allowing who you are to become an inspiration to it. Regardless of appearances the reality that is not parasitic is pro-life, and would choose life if it could. By not fighting against it you accept its underlying nature, and by being yourself as you know your self should be you are amplifying energies that help provide an alternative to zombism. You have already been doing this to an extent, and certain directions have noticed it and want to put a stop to it.

A-EE said:
How does one filter the outer life elements from the inner life elements? I feel like a child learning how to walk, clumsy, inexperienced and unaware.
The thing here is balance. When emotionally overwhelmed, understanding helps greatly because it gives you a perspective where you can make choices. So pay attention to both dreams and waking life events, which you can also interpret as you would a dream in many cases. Don't dampen your feelings, but exercise clarity and discrimination. Observe, and feel into your feelings and see if you can tell what is you and what is not, and what is the nature of each emotional element. Developing discrimination takes time to so be patient with yourself.

Every experience has objective and subjective elements. The key is to discriminate without compromising or dampening the integrity of the experience or breaking the continuity between objective and subjective. You might call that a skill learned over time and through simply practicing it.

A-EE said:
Chickens and chicken noodle soup...you're right...
Well, this is a major symbol for you, obviously. Just look at your forum name and avatar! ;)

Cricket thank you, you are right. EsoQuest, thank you for the wonderful reply! I will reply to them tonight!

I'm running late to work but I have a question that needs an answer from those who are wiser than I.

I'm in a job situation where I can go three ways.

1. I can stay where I am, in the semi-stressful environment of retail. I know these people, I work well here (well, at least with tasks) the money is alright and I'll get a raise soon. The hours are alright, and I get the days off that I want. I don't really like all the people who work there but maybe them challenging me is a good thing? Making me stronger?

2. I could accept an office job for the same company. The lady who has been pulling for me is really great, she wants me to be her assistant. It's sales, so not retail but close to it. I'd have to drive around a lot, I'd be working 50-60+ hours a week. I'd be making more money, but I'm worried I won't have enough free time to dedicate to all the things brewing inside of me! :) I don't really like the office people that much, but I could deal...

3. I could accept a job down the road at a little pastry stand. They are a growing company. I'd take a pay cut, but not too severe. I'd still have health insurance, I'd be working alone most of the time (time to read and reflect and continue with my dream journal), I'd get a raise eventually, and like I said, they're growing so there's more opportunities coming. It's a step down for 'career' *cough but up for myself, I think. Then again, there will be no people challenging me, opposing me...or at least not as much. Maybe this could be good too.

I want to pick the third option, but what holds me back is a few things. 1. people would think I'm just crazy to not stay where I am or to take the office job...they wouldn't understand why I would take a pay cut! This includes my family. 2. I want to do what is right for myself and how I'm 'growing' and I don't know if that is taking time for myself to reflect, staying where I am and being challenged, or going to the office and being challenged as well (although this worries me because I'll be learning so much about the new job that I might loose focus of myself!) Money isn't that big of an issue as long as I can live well enough and have enough extra after paying bills to afford books to read, etc. I just don't know if I'm taking the easy way out if I pick the little job or what? That's why I'm asking for a little perspective from wise people like yourself.

I have to choose within the next day or so! eeeks.

Thanks again for the wisdom, I'm going to think about it over today and reply tonight! (I had another weird dream too that I feel I should share later.)

A-EE said:
I'm running late to work but I have a question that needs an answer from those who are wiser than I.

I'm in a job situation where I can go three ways...
Nobody is potentially wiser in matters that concern you than you are. Discussion can only be constructive when it assists in bringing that potential into activation. By influencing your decision directly one way or the other, I would be getting in the way of a valuable learning experience. So as far as the choice you have to make, you have to trust yourself that whatever it is, you will be better off for it in the long run. Part of the challenge of psychic emergence is learning to constructively use free will. This is an art, which cannot be tought but must be practiced.

A-EE said:
I want to pick the third option, but what holds me back is a few things. 1. people would think I'm just crazy to not stay where I am or to take the office job...they wouldn't understand why I would take a pay cut! This includes my family. 2. I want to do what is right for myself and how I'm 'growing' and I don't know if that is taking time for myself to reflect, staying where I am and being challenged, or going to the office and being challenged as well (although this worries me because I'll be learning so much about the new job that I might loose focus of myself!) Money isn't that big of an issue as long as I can live well enough and have enough extra after paying bills to afford books to read, etc. I just don't know if I'm taking the easy way out if I pick the little job or what? That's why I'm asking for a little perspective from wise people like yourself.
What I can do is ask a question: What are your priorities? What do you feel would serve you most? Another way of looking at the question is, where do you sense more life? You have an emerging psychic ability: you can sense the difference between life and entropy, truth and falsehood, sincerity and insincerity. You can use this in many ways. Your subconscious has alerted you to what is emerging into consciousness. Now life is challenging you to use it, and explore the wide range of applications such an intuitive ability can have.

So the hint is to look at a possibility among choices and feel how much life-force, sincerity and creative potential it has. This does not necessarily means it will feel more comfortable. It may scare you, but there is a difference between the fear of challenge and the fear of true threat. It's a subtle one, but one can say the fear of challenge has a strong life component and element of excitement to it.

The point of this choice is for you to make it using your own intuition. It is an exercise in that intuition, and an exercise in free will. Where are you now? How do you feel you want to proceed? Where lies the energy and feeling sense that strikes you as most right? Each situation is different, but what I sense is that the greatest benefit is in learning from the choice you make, because there are results from any choice you will make and you can sense the tone of these projected outcomes.

I believe if you trust your own inner sense and get to recognize the tonal quality or feeling sense of "rightness" for you, this and all future decisions will come much easier for you.

Good Fortune in any case! :)

Cricket said:
the all-encompassing egg said:
How does one pay more attention to their dreams?
Now don't be hasty, Master the all-encompassing egg: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006092554X/sr=8-4/qid=1145338202/ref=pd_bbs_4/103-2615885-1154261?%5Fencoding=UTF8
And take it easy on this one, ah! :)
You're right! I gotta stay levelheaded, not get too excited. :D I'll check out the book too. Thank you for the recomendation.

EsoQuest said:
A-EE said:
I guess because of the things that were present in my dreams, that's what made me want to share them here, I felt like it was what I needed to do. And also because I have trouble separating myself from what I've seen, I feel so emotionally wrapped up in them that I don't feel I have much perspective.
As I said you are waking up. You had the capacity all along, but now there is an activation in a more mature context. You are not the only one, and as you learn more about your abilities you may find they have a role to play in your life, and help lead you and others to a better place, as it were. But let's get to the present. One step at a time.

Emotional involvment such as you describe is a sign of strong empathic potential, and psychic receptivity. Empaths usually have trouble distinguishing self from other as their feelings and those of others form a continuity. It can also mean that the connection can go both ways, meaning others can be influenced by your feelings, which may be why you could hang out with different people that could not relate to each other.
Is that why I can't watch the medical channel without wanting to faint? If someone is describing how a wound happened, I have to leave the room. I can feel pain in my body where their pain was.

EsoQuest said:
So now you are surrounded by people who seem to be specifically stressing your empathic potential, which means you are probably rocking their parasite boat through your awakening. You may at some point have to change work environment OR the work environemnt will change around you.

For now, you are challenged to maintain your integrity in the face of what is trying to contradict it; that which is also trying to undermine your empathic potential (a derivative of which is the ability to perceive the parasite embedded within anything that carrys it). Do not be discouraged because what is going on is simply a sign that you are hatching out of your egg, so to speak, and an opportunity to mature what is emerging.

Hold your own, keep your inner ideals bright within. For now know that what is going on at work is a microcosm of what is going on in the rest of the world. Everyone awakening is usually surrounded by elements, people and events that move to contradict that awakening, and rather represent that very contradiction. Do not deny the negativity you feel (which would only repress it), but hold it alongside your inner integrity, aspiration and sense of the way things SHOULD be.

That sense of the way things should be is your strength and constitutes an inner spark that you can fan into a flame. It's connected to your true self. So let yourself internalize the contradiction of this parasitic anti-life with the pro-life energy that comes naturally to you. That way you live in a state of acceptance of both yourself and the world around you, so that your energy naturally reverberates throughout without resonating conflict.

Accepting the state of the world does not mean you have to like it. It means you are not fighting it but instead allowing who you are to become an inspiration to it. Regardless of appearances the reality that is not parasitic is pro-life, and would choose life if it could. By not fighting against it you accept its underlying nature, and by being yourself as you know your self should be you are amplifying energies that help provide an alternative to zombism. You have already been doing this to an extent, and certain directions have noticed it and want to put a stop to it.
:) Thank you, this explains a lot.

EsoQuest said:
A-EE said:
The thing here is balance. When emotionally overwhelmed, understanding helps greatly because it gives you a perspective where you can make choices. So pay attention to both dreams and waking life events, which you can also interpret as you would a dream in many cases. Don't dampen your feelings, but exercise clarity and discrimination. Observe, and feel into your feelings and see if you can tell what is you and what is not, and what is the nature of each emotional element. Developing discrimination takes time to so be patient with yourself.

Every experience has objective and subjective elements. The key is to discriminate without compromising or dampening the integrity of the experience or breaking the continuity between objective and subjective. You might call that a skill learned over time and through simply practicing it.
Are there any exercises for helping this progress/stabilize?

EsoQuest said:
A-EE said:
Chickens and chicken noodle soup...you're right...
Well, this is a major symbol for you, obviously. Just look at your forum name and avatar! ;)
That's so strange! I wonder why? (Chicken Noodle's not my favorite! :D)

Back
Top Bottom