Baby Dinosaur in Egg ?

crazycharlie

Padawan Learner
This is probably a personal dream , but can anyone help me with it?
Its just a couple days old....(Oct 7 2008)

I am at a fossil dig site with like an old professor dude and several
other helpers.. they are finding the usual hard rock bones etc,, even eggs
but I find a real EGG with a crack (opening in it) with a live baby dinosaur
in it. ( The size of an ostrich egg) I am thinking I don't know what to do
with this ( raise it etc) so I give it to them & off they go with it... end

Hi, and thank you for sharing.
IMHO, the baby is a potentiality and digging into it means that that potentiality is already there, hidden somewhere in your deep self. But, your subconscious seems to tell you that you're not prepared yet to take the responsibility to take that potentiality into growth, meaning that you have to work more. That is my personal interpretation and it could be wrong of course.

Well, dinosaurs are old, very OLD. So, it seems like you are giving up something very old (because you don't know what to do with it?) to other people. And this has a neutral feeling about it, because you don't seem to "feel" one way or another about giving it to other people? Perhaps just confusion? And... perhaps you think they are more 'qualified' to handle it?. Just questions you can ask yourself, if you like.

My feeling is that is has to do with history. And most people's personal history relates to their own family, because family has such a large influence over everyone.

So, is there anything which you thought was 'dead an buried' (i.e. fossilizied) relating to your family history - which actually maybe is more 'alive' than previously suspected? Have you been searching your family tree lately? Amazing what a person can find, isn't it? A veritable Jurassic Park, sometimes. ;)

Just a few thoughts that came to mind - My thought is that the egg with dinosaur in it refers to knowledge, ancient knowledge. Could even be a reference to the knowledge of what happened to them, ie wiped out by comets. The professor dude, like many so called "experts" in the field today, finds only bones or empty eggs, and doesn't see the real ancient knowledge. You actually have found something of value but don't know what to do with this real knowledge so you give it to the "experts" who simply disappear with it. Reference to the hiding of ancient knowledge by the PTB and/or those controlled by PTB.

fwiw

Thanks for replies ! a couple of things ,, After i woke up I did think of it being Ancient Knowledge reference
but those I passed it on too were not experts simply fellow workers who ran off with glee ! ? !
and I did not have much feelings about that one way or another . I relate alot to other folks on this
forum who do NOT seem to get anybody around them to listen about any of this...
( also I do have family issues that I have tried to bury ) thanks again we will leave it at that...P E A C E

Back
Top Bottom