Audio Books

A

asunshin

I'd just like to say that I'd love it if the The Wave books, Political Ponerology, etc. were sold in audio book format. I would be first in line to get them! I have trouble finding the time to sit down and read something but I go through a lot of audio books on my long commute to and from work. Yeah, I know... it would be lots of hard work, etc., for probably not much demand, but I figure I might as mention it.

asunshin said:
Yeah, I know... it would be lots of hard work, etc., for probably not much demand, but I figure I might as mention it.
There's probably more demand than you think, I think a lot of us find it hard to find the free time needed without distraction to get through all the recommended SOTT material we'd like. So audio books are perfect for that time in the car or out jogging etc. Just as i'm finishing the wave book 4, I already know I'm going to have to start back over again at book 1, this time in a much sharper frame of mind and understanding (and jaw not on the floor :) ). Putting the books into audio wouldn't be such a big task, several well spoken volunteers to read 1 (or more) chapter and convert them into mp3s, then put on a cd for SOTT to sell would be good enough. The problem is what publisher/author wants to put their book into a format open to the most popular form of piracy.

R.

Back
Top Bottom