Atlantis

Wyatt Shipley said:
I have studied Plate Tectonics and there is NO ROOM for Atlantis.

If you read this thread, there is quite a lot of evidence that there was a landmass above water in the Azores area and on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.

mkrnhr said:
[...]
There is no need for a chunk of the crust to sink within earth's mantle to destroy civilizations. These later are more fragile than we think, especially when the achieve a high level of complexity.

Indeed, and when you considered aspects of the "gravels" (sometimes hundreds of feet) that Ignatius Donnelly wrote in his book, Ragnarok: The Age of Fire and Gravel, the geological covering by means of out of place gravels, would certainly obscure a great deal of the past. Cremo & Thompson in their book, Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race, offers some compelling finds, such as North American deep bore holes that revealed artifacts that should not be found; at least in terms of conventional thinking.

Q: (L) And you said that the “flood of Noah” was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.

I just wanted to clear up how they said that the crystals AND Venus caused the final destruction of atlantis. So I found this

Can the internet be seen as a "window of opportunity""an experiment in human consciousnesses"?
(L) I don't exactly know what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, people being taken over in their minds by disinformation, propaganda, lies and so forth on the computer are literally being taken over by their computers?

A: Yes

They said in the other transcript they were reffering to that the crystals overpowered them in the same way that computers will overpower you (which is quoted by OP). I think that the crystals just exacerbated the destruction of the final close passing of venus due to people believing in lies. So basically, I think Venus was the cause of all
three cataclysms. The first was venus passing close to mars which caused cataclysms on earth, the second was just venus passing, and the third was venus again but it was even more destructive due to crystals. They did say that venus passed earth 7 times afterall.

Also, the C's recommended Velikovski's description of the plagues to get a good idea of the final destruction if anyone is interested in learning more about it. I'm reading Worlds In Collision now and its very informative although the dates he claims these events occured may not be accurate.

There is a problem in the questions posted from OP though that confuse things a bit. The biggest thing that bothered me was the fact that "Noah's flood" could be reffering to any of the three of the cataclysms considering
the fact that the c's said that it was metaphorical. So, this whole bit of questioning confuses things.

Q: (L) One was caused by the close passage of Mars?
A: Yes. And comets.

Q: (L) Was Mars and the comets loosely interactive?

Q: (L) Was Noah’s flood caused by the close passage of another celestial body?

Q: (L) Which body was that?
A: Martek.

Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?

Q: (L) What name?
A: Mars.

Q: (L) But I thought that Atlantis was destroyed because of the close passage of another body of the solar system?
A: Was damaged but recovered.

Q: (L) So Atlantis was damaged by a close passage of Mars or whatever and then recovered from that damage, is that correct?
A: Part of landmass, but not all, was destroyed.

Another theory as to where Atlantis might be located:

06.09.2018 - Mythical City of Atlantis Allegedly Discovered in Sahara Desert
Mythical City of Atlantis Allegedly Discovered in Sahara Desert

An overzealous truth seeker, who runs YouTube channel Bright Insight, claims to have found the mystical city of Atlantis and insists that its true location has been hiding in plain sight for thousands of years.

In a viral video that racked up over half a million views in just two days, YouTube blogger Jimmy Bright argues that the Richat Structure, a geologic dome in northwest Sahara also referred to as the Eye of the Sahara, is the most likely location of Atlantis.

He cited measurements from the famous Dialogues of Plato, which gave birth to the legend. The Greek philosopher claimed that Atlantis was a long-gone empire, which stretched into Europe as far as Italy and into Africa as far as Egypt thousands of years ago. The giant island was allegedly wiped off the face of the planet by a natural disaster "in a single day and night of misfortune."

Published on Sep 4, 2018 (20:57 min.)

At first sight, this has nothing to do with the land-based Richat Structure, but Jimmy claims that the so-called Younger Dryas theory could be a possible explanation. According to it, a massive change in global temperatures caused abrupt climate change and sea levels to rise.

In what can be viewed as another proof to the Sahara theory, the diameter of the Richat dome's outer circle is 23.5 km, according to Google Map's measurements, which matches those cited by Plato (127 stadia, which is roughly 23.5km in today's terms).

Another thing that helps put the jigsaw puzzle together is a theory that the Eye of the Sahara closely matches the description from Plato's dialogues. The ancient philosopher wrote that the main city of Atlantis consisted of concentric circles of water and land, which, Jimmy said, looks pretty much similar to the circular form of the Richat Structure.

Although the majority of researchers believe that Plato's story was nothing but an expressive allegory used to describe a failed idea of pursuing power and money, it has raised quite a few conspiracy theories. Since the Middle Ages, explorers have been pointing fingers at different places around the world, including the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, with the most incredible conspiracy theories linking the location of Atlantis to the Antarctic and the North Sea.

06.09.2018 - Mythical City of Atlantis Allegedly Discovered in Sahara Desert
Mythical City of Atlantis Allegedly Discovered in Sahara Desert

An overzealous truth seeker, who runs YouTube channel Bright Insight, claims to have found the mystical city of Atlantis and insists that its true location has been hiding in plain sight for thousands of years.

In a viral video that racked up over half a million views in just two days, YouTube blogger Jimmy Bright argues that the Richat Structure, a geologic dome in northwest Sahara also referred to as the Eye of the Sahara, is the most likely location of Atlantis.

He cited measurements from the famous Dialogues of Plato, which gave birth to the legend. The Greek philosopher claimed that Atlantis was a long-gone empire, which stretched into Europe as far as Italy and into Africa as far as Egypt thousands of years ago. The giant island was allegedly wiped off the face of the planet by a natural disaster "in a single day and night of misfortune."

At first sight, this has nothing to do with the land-based Richat Structure, but Jimmy claims that the so-called Younger Dryas theory could be a possible explanation. According to it, a massive change in global temperatures caused abrupt climate change and sea levels to rise.

In what can be viewed as another proof to the Sahara theory, the diameter of the Richat dome's outer circle is 23.5 km, according to Google Map's measurements, which matches those cited by Plato (127 stadia, which is roughly 23.5km in today's terms).

Another thing that helps put the jigsaw puzzle together is a theory that the Eye of the Sahara closely matches the description from Plato's dialogues. The ancient philosopher wrote that the main city of Atlantis consisted of concentric circles of water and land, which, Jimmy said, looks pretty much similar to the circular form of the Richat Structure.

Although the majority of researchers believe that Plato's story was nothing but an expressive allegory used to describe a failed idea of pursuing power and money, it has raised quite a few conspiracy theories. Since the Middle Ages, explorers have been pointing fingers at different places around the world, including the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, with the most incredible conspiracy theories linking the location of Atlantis to the Antarctic and the North Sea.

Actually this one makes a lot of sense, at least compare to other proves out there. Because of the C's we know Atlantis wasn't only a city but a civilization, either way this area mentioned in the video could it be one of the places where a major city were build. Other major cities maybe were in the Atlantic area or in the Amazons. But this one would make a lot of sense if is the one the Egyptians talked about in Plato's writings plus is near egypt and back then the sahara and the overall area was very different of how we see it now (forest and lakes instead of a dessert)

Thank you angelburst29 for the video.
Actually this one makes a lot of sense, at least compare to other proves out there. Because of the C's we know Atlantis wasn't only a city but a civilization, either way this area mentioned in the video could it be one of the places where a major city were build. Other major cities maybe were in the Atlantic area or in the Amazons. But this one would make a lot of sense if is the one the Egyptians talked about in Plato's writings plus is near egypt and back then the sahara and the overall area was very different of how we see it now (forest and lakes instead of a dessert)

In this video, author made a strong case that this Richat structure is similar to what Plato thought what "Atlantis" is. what struck me the satellite image of the northern Africa as if it is blown away by some thing. Another puzzle of it , If this Richat structure is Plato's "Atlantis", how did it raise so high from the sea levels ?. He hypothesizes as earth plate below lifted it due to unknown mechanism. Does the Mars that interacted with earth to create the deluge do that?. May be, we don't know. Once C's said after the current earth changes, we will n't be able recognize it. So It looks earthly conditions ( i.e environmental and geometrical and plate boundaries etc.) change rather often than not.

At first I was a bit sceptical, but I agree that it is a pretty interesting idea that this region might have once been the Island of Atlantis as Plato described it. Which I don’t think has to necessarily contradict the C's description of Atlantis as a global civilisation. You could for example consider Washington the main city or capital of the global civilisation/empire that is called "america" today while most of the empire is located "all around the globe" in more then one way.

I‘ll watch the mentioned documentary and see what comes up there.

Thinking about it a bit more there could also be a lot of conformation bias going on there aka. finding looking for "evidence" and "patterns" that fit with the preconceived idea/theory. For example when he mentions that the "water outlet" is in the south of the structure, it simply is not in the south but more like south west when you look at it. The other example is the twin idea and that Nigeria has most twins today and thus it could lend credence to the idea. An the black, blue and red rocks, where he is saying that there is a lot of it in the area and the pictures show pretty normal not very reddish stones. The question is how common in general is it to find such rocks in the desert places like that and can you really make the case that proofs this point? Or the idea of elephants (or maybe mammoths?) having been there. Well how common where elephant type animals back then in africa and in the world in general? Or the idea of the fresh water spring in the middle of the structure; he mentiones that locals dug out a whole there to proof that there is fresh water in the ground, well, if you dig a hole pretty much everywhere deep enough you will find freshwater despite the fact that in other areas in the region (that are more at ground level maybe) it is common to find salty water/grounds. Same with the gold and copper mining. How common is this in Africa generally?

So I'm not convinced. You would need a bit more concrete data that can't be dismissed so easily by conformation biases.

Last edited:
Thinking about it a bit more there could also be a lot of conformation bias going on there aka. finding looking for "evidence" and "patterns" that fit with the preconceived idea/theory. For example when he mentions that the "water outlet" is in the south of the structure, it simply is not in the south but more like south west when you look at it. The other example is the twin idea and that Nigeria has most twins today and thus it could lend credence to the idea. An the black, blue and red rocks, where he is saying that there is a lot of it in the area and the pictures show pretty normal not very reddish stones. The question is how common in general is it to find such rocks in the desert places like that and can you really make the case that proofs this point? Or the idea of elephants (or maybe mammoths?) having been there. Well how common where elephant type animals back then in africa and in the world in general? Or the idea of the fresh water spring in the middle of the structure; he mentiones that locals dug out a whole there to proof that there is fresh water in the ground, well, if you dig a hole pretty much everywhere deep enough you will find freshwater despite the fact that in other areas in the region (that are more at ground level maybe) it is common to find salty water/grounds. Same with the gold and copper mining. How common is this in Africa generally?

So I'm not convinced. You would need a bit more concrete data that can't be dismissed so easily by conformation biases.

Yeah, there were some points made by this person that weren't that convincing at all but also you have to admit that the area or the rock formation in that area (with circle shapes) is very intriguing, it could be hard to dismiss that it wasn't man made because there is not other place like that on Earth. But again who knows ?

I posted a google link to two very similar looking land masses above.
So thinking there is nothing else like it, would be incorrect.

I posted a google link to two very similar looking land masses above.
So thinking there is nothing else like it, would be incorrect.

I saw the google link but to be honest it doesn’t seems like the eye of the Sahara, I know there are circular formation of rocks in that link but it’s not like the first one. I maybe wrong of course, just my point of view.

THE "BAPHOS PEOPLE" OF ANCIENT MAURITANIA, THE "BAPHOMET", JOHN THE BAPTIST AND OTHER MYSTERIOUS ARTIFACTS.

These thoughts are independent of what the documentary says is accurate.

A few hours before reading this thread with documentary about the island of Poseidonis located in what is now Mauritania, I was thinking about the utility given to the crystal skulls found in some parts of the world and what the Templars called "Baphomet", an instrument / skull and very controversial thing, because historians do not know exactly what it was or what it was for, although others claim that it was a skull covered with gold.
According to some sources, Baphomet is derived from Baphos, where Baptism comes from, but also means water.

I listen to the video, I did a search on Mauritania on the wiki and I found that the BAPHOS were people who lived in Mauritania when it was a Roman colony.
Then we have: Atlantis, Water,Baphos, Baphomet, Baphustist / Baptist.

John the "Baptist"was the one who baptized with water or John the "Baphometista", the one who used a Baphomet, as the Templars did.
It could be John was Baptist and Baphometist at the same time.

The Baptist of the Gospels, could be of "Baphos origin" in ancient Mauritania

There are many authors who claim that the wisdom of John the Baptist was of Egyptian origin / Atlantean origins, and, more to think, we must add the proximity of Mauritania with Morocco, where the Cassiopaeos name the city of Casablanca in one of his most enigmatic answers given to Laura, when making the question corresponding to the location of some artifacts that were a key to finding the answer to the question asked.
I do not have the date of that session right now to corroborate with certainty what I have written.

Back
Top Bottom