Atlantis

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Randall was on Rogan again and briefly summarized the case for Atlantis. Well over 2 Million views already. So what I think to be a pretty reasonable good case for the Atlantis reality is getting serious traction now. I‘m sure some authorities on history won’t like that at all:

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was going through the old sessions while working on translations and this one on November 19th where the crystals are mentioned, caught my attention:

Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?

A: Varied. Were synthetic.

Q: (L) Were they faceted?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In their faceting, what was the general configuration?

A: Pyramid.

Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the same proportions as say, the Great Pyramid at Gizeh?

A: Close.

Q: (L) How large was the largest from base to apex?

A: 5000 feet.

Q: (L) What was the average size?

A: 500 feet.

Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet tall, is that one still in existence?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Where is that one located?

A: 380 miles due East of you?

Well, I thought that was really big, but at the same time out of curiosity and because I'm still struggling with imaging sizes in feet and inches, I wanted to compare those numbers (In meters) to the current tallest buildings in the world. And wow that's 1524 meters... I had no idea of the dimensions, here is a graphic I made taking into consideration an approximation of the proportions:

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 8.42.56 PM.png

That's huge, to say the least. It is even bigger than the future skyscraper that Saudi Arabia is planning to build, being the tallest in the world. Then the localization they mentioned approx 380 miles from Laura's location, I know by then previous sessions were near Tampa area, so an approx according to Google Earth:

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 8.29.31 PM (2).png

And then following with the same session:

Q: (L) Some years ago a pilot reported seeing a pyramid near there in the water…

A: That is just the top sticking out of the ocean floor. It is 90 per cent buried.

I think this is the pyramid reported:

Which would be part of the Bermuda triangle area. Fascinating stuff.

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I was going through the old sessions while working on translations and this one on November 19th where the crystals are mentioned, caught my attention:

Well, I thought that was really big, but at the same time out of curiosity and because I'm still struggling with imaging sizes in feet and inches, I wanted to compare those numbers (In meters) to the current tallest buildings in the world. And wow that's 1524 meters... I had no idea of the dimensions, here is a graphic I made taking into consideration an approximation of the proportions:

View attachment 58228

That's huge, to say the least. It is even bigger than the future skyscraper that Saudi Arabia is planning to build, being the tallest in the world. Then the localization they mentioned approx 380 miles from Laura's location, I know by then previous sessions were near Tampa area, so an approx according to Google Earth:

View attachment 58225

I think the mentioned „crystal pyramid“ in the video was discussed previously somewhere on the forum. I have yet to see any proof of any of those claims made in the video and on numerous places on the internet. What annoys me to no end are claims such as „American and French research teams found a pyramid there“ and „this structure has now been independently verified by both countries research teams“ that are presented as facts while not providing any source or proof of those claims whatsoever. In fact, the video is littered with such types of claims right from the get-go until the end that are presented as „facts“ while not providing any source or proof for any of it.

It could be that much if not all of it is just made up:

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It could be that much if not all of it is just made up:

Maybe but even so that’s a subject that the scientific community would like to make it go away in my opinion. In that article you shared they even call the researchers “conspiracy theorist”.
They don’t take stuff like that seriously and any research that can bring some good data it’s basically not going to be taken into consideration. We may ask why there aren’t more missions to investigate the area and do much more research in the ocean floor since then? The same for the one that was reported near the coast of Azores island which according a research team there is a huge pyramidal structure as well in the ocean, and I know is not that easy to navigate deep in the ocean. But technology has improved a lot since those missions.

So unless a huge earthquake occurs, or big underwater volcanic activity or something that would elevate the sea floor for whatever reason and bring to the light these structures, we may never know more about it in real terms.

I mean it’s incredible that nowadays Egypt pyramids are still considered tombs by the official establishment after all the data contradicting that completely.

Leona

The Force is Strong With This One

View attachment 58228

View attachment 58225

Was reading the same few days ago and wondered about the size of the pyramid... so yeah, thank you for your work and post!

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Maybe but even so that’s a subject that the scientific community would like to make it go away in my opinion.

Agreed. If such a structure exists there (which I personally find likely consider the C‘s track record) there is every reason to believe that there are powers that would want to hide it.

All I‘m saying is that anything I saw, read or heard about it so far, including the video above, doesn’t provide any shred of evidence for it and often presents embarrassingly false and outrageous „facts“ as true. Therefore, anything said in such videos and articles is suspicious and warrants viewing it with a very critical eye. An eye that assumes that much if not all of what is presented in that medium might very likely be BS and work from that standpoint instead of working from the „that is or might be true“ standpoint/foundation.

Therefore, trying to use mediums like this to build a potential case for the reality of such a pyramid, doesn’t help much or might even make things worse.

Last edited:

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Something potentially interesting might be found in tracking down when and where the actual source (the first fake story) of all those claims appeared and try to find if there might have been a real report or story published anywhere (including in small local newspapers) around that time frame (earlier or on the same day as the original fake story) that could have triggered some forces to publish that fake story in order to bury or delegitimize that original story.

I think there is a good chance that something like that might have happened. But to search and look for that potential real original story is probably a difficult and daunting task. You would need to work your way through it like a detective.

You can see that process often: something true and legitimate is said or published somewhere shortly after the event in question happened (multiple shooters in a case that is later officially deemed a „lone shooter“ case, for example) and then quickly that story gets buried by fake stories or stories that are designed to delegitimize the original real story.

In the case of the pyramid, something like that might have happened: A real discovery/story was published and quickly buried or delegitimized by cover stories.

Last edited:
Top Bottom