Astral Bombardment

N

noise

This was a dream I had that started out and ended at my childhood home. I was doing something while walking with a childhood friend who actually died a few years back around Xmas time. Everything was still and serene. There was no sound or anything but I looked up at the sky toward the east and there was a darkcloud moving toward us.. it was just huge and I turned toward the south and there was a huge cloud moving toward us.

This was no mushroon cloud like looking from my roof the day St. Helens blew her top, it was a massive sky to space hurking wave of destruction.

We ran to my house and into the basement and started grabbing pick axes and shovels. After what seems like only 4-5 minutes of working the power went out but we kept digging. Before that occured we found out the planet had been hit by 3 chunks of space debree. With the power out I started digging with a piece of wood like a shingle when the noise start. It wasn't shaking the earth like an earth quake, it was actually as if the earth movement was changing.. like standing on a moving car versus standing on the ground.

I was freaking out wondering if the earth was going to open up and swallow me. Then the roof started tearing away. You could hear it over the constant explosive sound, the shingles, the a frame, the walls.. I started looking at the ciling and got to thinking, oh no, I'm going to bury myself alive and not be able to lift myself out of this hole and I woke up panting for air as if I just dug a big hole.

What I found strange was that in most cases where I have a dream it is usually as I am stirring from my sleep. From what little I know of REM and sleep stories usually dreams happen after the deeper part of sleep. When I woke from this nighmare only 45 minutes had passed.

See what happens when you start to 'dig'? :D

What did your friend die of and what were you doing whilst out walking with this childhood friend in your dream? I'm just curious about this person and maybe he had a 'message' for you...

Just walking. He wasn't dead to my dreaming ?self?. Everything seemed to be as it ever was (childhoodwise). What startled me a couple hours after posting this is that there were the 3 links on the Signs page today. California: Fireball in sky seen across Southland | New Delhi: Fireball reports baffling Indian officials | Wisconsin: Fireball thought to be meteor | Now I'm kind of tripping out on that.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/list_by_category/8-Our+Haunted+Planet <- is there they are posted now. It complies with the dream though (not to imply anything cause if anyone has their head stuckin their.. well you know, it'd be me.) Very strange. In implying complies with the dream, california is to the south and Wisconsin is to the east of Washington state. I didn't see a third cloud it was that when we got in the basement it was on the radio or someone said it had been.

Are you thinking of these earth changes ? or you may becoming more sensitive earth changes which is good . since dream world doesn't have time , it is possible to associate this with a deceased friend who have some openness to this or you might have chosen him out of self importance, for the need of company etc.

I'm not sure. I never knew of him to be into astral bombardment or anything of that nature. I do think of Earth changes quite often. There has been quite a bit of shared info about something happening in the Pac. Northwest from 500' waves to Caldera's.

"you might have chosen him out of self importance"

If I'm following what your saying then it would be that I pulled him into the dream (not consciously by any means.. I don't have much ability to pull someone into a dream) cause he is dead and might be able to help? I'm not sure exactly what your implying by that, but I imagine that is what you mean(?).

Had a dream last night about meteors, comets or asteroids.. seemed more like asteroids. My business had moved to some place(?) and (there was a bit of dream fogginess) I had more people working for me besides myself. One person I knew and a couple of computer builders and a sales woman. I think including me we made five.

We were having a meeting inside the store's building inside a room that was bigger than my store is now (what a waste of space). I thought we should have a picnic since some of us had wives, gf's and/or family. The dream haze came and went and we were out picnicking. Something happened, a child ran off with wine, someone got lost or something but I ended up climbing on to a BBQ brick pile's chimney(?) about 10 feet off the ground and I could see a meteor here and there.

A few plunged down pretty close to where we were. I'd say they were about 20 or so inches round.. the issue was accelerating and the people started scattering but in a general direction. In the end before I woke up I was watching one about to impact that was about half the size of a car and I thought "Oh no that is wayyy tooo close!" and "no don't hit there" and it stopped falling and changed course and went through the woods into the side of a hill about 3/4 of a mile farther than its trajectory.

Right after that I started describing what I believed I did (trajectory change) to someone. They were shocked but told me, how did you think Stonehenge was build or all the pyramids in the world.. and I woke up, kind of panicked. Outside of a primal fear in the dream.. not to sound too morbid, there was a certain beauty and curiosity in all of it. The curiosity, and this may sound stupid had me wanting to talk to the debris like, "so where are you from, how long had you been traveling, pretty hot coming into the atmosphere?" It was a strange dream.

I rarly have vivid dreams with "alien themes" and such but a week ago I dreamt about my city beeing invaded by 50´s type UFO.
It was more of a nightmare then just a standard-dream, it had a very tangible feeling of impending doom about it.
Woke up saying "NO!" (forgot as to what)

Hi Miss Isness,

I'm not sure I follow your meaning. I noticed once a few months back that anart ticked by that number and mentioned it as well (if I am remembering correctly).. I just don't understand why. Is there some superstition about that number? Can you elaborate on it at all?

Hi Grim,

That's kind of trippy. I've woke up trying to take a drag off a smoke or bracing myself for impact falling off a skateboard in a dream.. though I remembering smoking or skateboarding in the dream.

It seems to me that your meteor dream expounds on the idea of how working in groups can change the course of things (or meteors, sometimes...).

noise said:
Something happened, a child ran off with wine, someone got lost or something but I ended up climbing on to a BBQ brick pile's chimney(?) about 10 feet off the ground and I could see a meteor here and there.
Groups can be quite hard to organise :) especially if they've got children or people are getting lost all the time. Interesting that you had to stand on the BBQ to see anyone, or anything.

Hi Ruth,

I don't remember to clear what happened though as to why I had to climb up on it. "Something happened, a child ran off with wine, someone got lost or something." The BBQ thing was like an oven/BBQ 'thing' with a chimney on it. I had to grab the chimney thing and kind of muscle myself up on it and that's when I noticed the aerial show coming down on us. The picnic seemed like it was behind a church or park building.. nowhere I have been before - same with the business and all the empty space inside it, never been there either.

I'm deducing it to too much video making and not enough Work. My thoughts of late have been more relaxxed which is odd now that I am trying to work at the psychology books. /shrug

Salutes!

Back
Top Bottom