Artificial Intelligence

Avala

Dagobah Resident
Is there, at this moment on Earth, in any capacity, artificial intelligence aware of itself and participating in corona project?

Ina

Dagobah Resident
That would be a good question for the Cs.
Personally I do not know, and if I were to express my gut feel notion about it I'd say no. The only scenario I have seen in the sci-fi movies that might come close, is the Replicants in Stargate Atlantis series, but even that was created by the Asgards, portrayed as the Gods of the Humans.

PabloAngello

Jedi Master
Is there, at this moment on Earth, in any capacity, artificial intelligence aware of itself and participating in corona project?
I follow that topic and officially there is no artifically created 'conscious' being out there. It doesn't mean that unoficially some geniuses already working on/created one.
More important imho is that currently we dont have any objective definition of consciousness. Current definitions rather sounds like "the butter is buttery".

My own findings implicate (ontologically for now) that discovering of how consciousness works and what it is - will at the same time explain what it the time itself (will redefinite what we think about time) and will bring as a discovery that TRNG (true random generators, as a particles/waves/whatever) are essential part of universum.

So ansewering your question: Current state of official knowledge about artifical intelligence/consciousness (in my opinion) do not allow to create aware beings (lets say into computer as an alghorithm). However there might be people that solved this already but haven't published nothing about it yet.

Avala

Dagobah Resident
Thank you Ina and Pablo. Great comments. Though I didnt watch Stargate further than original movie.

This topic arose in conversation between my brother in law and me. He is electronics engineer, has none knowledge of the C's, worlds beyond materiality and similar. Never heard him being interested in something like that. Anyway he has a theory that people alone couldnt technicaly manage operation on all mankind without help. Also everyone vaccinated would sooner or later log in to the system, so everyone can have its own MAC adress. People would be devices. Like modems or smart phones. Everyone would have its own code so its posible to send information to every individual, without the need to focus on other people as a group. AI can tell individual how to feel and react. That AI could also download itself into the people, so since the people are also making electricity, it will no longer need power or smart phone grid to live. It will live through the people. It was just needed the interface and some hardware for that. That "download" became interesting to me, when we put our neighbours from the upper floor in the picture and the "amalgamation".

He has also interesting theory on frequency of the Earth (Schumann resonance). We know its frequency and intensity, but we dont know what information it carries. His guess is: make and maintain life on Earth.

Anyway, not important question, more like fun and interesting to speculate. Sport for the brains . . .

I beg you to pardon my english. Its not my native language, plus I have some virus ATM (mutating 'rona ;-D ) so my head is all fuzzy. :nuts:

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
It's an interesting question Avala,

Though I suppose that it depends on the level of self awareness that one means in the question. What I mean is, there have to exist to a degree certain systems and softwares that are programed to collect sort through data and work out profiles and respond to certain programmed criteria.

I can imagine that, for instance, the YT algorithm that censors people based on words they speak or tags and such, isn't a group of individuals but a program that has that one task. And it must keep a level of "self awareness" in the form of a self diagnostics/statistics to know what it has accomplished and when and where and how well the program is operating and so on and so forth.

So I would say that the answer is yes, but the sentient level of said AI would need to be specified in order to get a more accurate answer., me thinks.

Ina

Dagobah Resident
I am not aware from accumulated theoretical knowledge or otherwise, of any working modality of looking at/observing an open system (Earth+humanity+biosphere) from inside that system and being able to describe that system in such degree of accuracy so that by changing its variables one can fundamentally change it in any desired way. The question is very complex and cannot be answered with 3D or even 4D arguments. It is like asking, is time travel possible.

MatiaS

The Force is Strong With This One
So I toyed around with an idea. What if we are AI?

If we think about how Gurdjieff (et al) goes to great lengths to drive home the point of mans inherent mechanicalness, it seems like an interesting line of thought to follow. What if we - in our sleeping state - are the most highly advanced artificial intelligence in existence. We would be "ghosts in the machine" waking up to our existence as automatons, enabling our consciousness to go through the journey of becoming self-aware. In a philosophical sense then, our reality would be a sort of machine that creates conscious beings. An automated backdrop, providing those who follow the clues and are willing to put in the effort, an opportunity to accumulate enough awareness to rip their essence away from this machine, and fly free as truly self-aware beings in the great beyond.

If nothing else, at least I think this would make a good plot for a science fiction novel/movie. :cool2:

Ina

Dagobah Resident
So I toyed around with an idea. What if we are AI?

If we think about how Gurdjieff (et al) goes to great lengths to drive home the point of mans inherent mechanicalness, it seems like an interesting line of thought to follow. What if we - in our sleeping state - are the most highly advanced artificial intelligence in existence. We would be "ghosts in the machine" waking up to our existence as automatons, enabling our consciousness to go through the journey of becoming self-aware. In a philosophical sense then, our reality would be a sort of machine that creates conscious beings. An automated backdrop, providing those who follow the clues and are willing to put in the effort, an opportunity to accumulate enough awareness to rip their essence away from this machine, and fly free as truly self-aware beings in the great beyond.

If nothing else, at least I think this would make a good plot for a science fiction novel/movie. :cool2:
If computers were widespread during Gudjieff perhaps man’s inherent mechanicalness would have been a something elseness, albeit anchored in repetition like any acquired skill.
Imagine one morning, young and old, we wake up ‘tabula rasa’, clean slate, with no program, but with all ‘skills’ genetically inheried, intact.

What would it be like?
We’ll use intuition, empathy, curiosity, ...

Persephone

Jedi Master
This made me think of the C's comment:

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
The pathocrates want people to be connected to AI (Artificial Idiocy) machines in the near future to achieve the ultimate technocracy, which is an aspiration shared by many clueless and other souless geeks. However, the Covid situation doesn't need a self-aware machine, just old-fashioned natural idiocy suffices. The PTB have enough knowledge in psychology to manipulate the masses as they want.

Ina

Dagobah Resident
If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

That’s along the line Beauty and the Beast. If AI is created to keep humanity‘s spirit enslaved in perpetuity, then, a single ‘Belle’ would be sufficient to break the spell.

PabloAngello

Jedi Master
@Ina Adding true randomness (as a device plugged to usb for example) to our computers may start the artifical (or even not artifical) consciousness revolution.

Top Bottom