Article comment: Amputations & executions will return as punishments for crime, says senior Taliban official

See article here:

I have a very very simple policy about all this mess; what did the Americans do? Why, when filth like this is nonchalantly talking about cutting peoples body parts (sick twisted criminals), they say nothing? Why didnt they give them a present of 3, 4, 5 nukes when they were leaving? These are nothing more then criminals and terrorist. Why did they leave them breathing? I still cant explain that one.

And how is 3-4 nukes better than amputations/executions? What makes you so judgemental of Taliban? As if the western powers are not doing worse things already?

And how is 3-4 nukes better than amputations/executions? What makes you so judgemental of Taliban? As if the western powers are not doing worse things already?
Simple. If they cant live a normal, peaceful life, with all other people on the planet, then they are non desirable. I might be a bit biased since they killed one of my fellow country men, those filth killed him with a sword or some similar barbaric method. Kill one of mine, then I would probably be satisfied only when each and every last of them would be erased from this Earth. Oh well, one can hope.

And what led them to do that? What was your friend doing there in the first place? Who disturbed their peace and way of living in the first place? What would happen if you go in the Savannah and disturb a pride of lions? Are you gonna bomb the entire Savannah in an act of retaliation? Try and think about this with a sane mind.

And what led them to do that? What was your friend doing there in the first place? Who disturbed their peace and way of living in the first place? What would happen if you go in the Savannah and disturb a pride of lions? Are you gonna bomb the entire Savannah in an act of retaliation? Try and think about this with a sane mind.
What leads killer and murderers to kill others? I do not know, since I am not in their heads. What was he doing? He was working for a company, drawing technical drawings of new water treatment facility to help people to have clean drinking water, thats what he was doing. And these arent animals, at least they arent supposed to be animals, they are people, but they behave more badly then wild animals.

Well, why was there a western company setting up water treatment plants in an illegally occupied territory in the first place? If its not a western company, even then it matters not. Don’t tell me he didn’t know the dangers of working in a country like this? That’s ignorance which always endangers. After massacaring the natives and exploting them economically, you complain why the natives fight back? Oh, the terror of it all, those inhumane in-educated beasts? Quick Quick, look away because someone is telling me what our own forces did to people in Libya and Syria. Then again, whose forces were/are they? Whom do they amswer to?

You need to step away from the emotion of losing a friend and see the reality for what it is. Why do certain events happen and who controls who and how? The manipulated masses will blame other equally manipulated masses for their suffering and all the time failing to see the manipulators.

You need to step away from the emotion of losing a friend and see the reality for what it is. Why do certain events happen and who controls who and how? The manipulated masses will blame other equally manipulated masses for their suffering and all the time failing to see the manipulators.

Maybe try and see it from a higher perspective as well. Each of us on a deep level chooses when we die. Only your friend, may he rest and reflect in peace, knows the ultimate lesson or karmic purpose it served. What was his nationality?

Well, why was there a western company setting up water treatment plants in an illegally occupied territory in the first place? If its not a western company, even then it matters not. Don’t tell me he didn’t know the dangers of working in a country like this? That’s ignorance which always endangers. After massacaring the natives and exploting them economically, you complain why the natives fight back? Oh, the terror of it all, those inhumane in-educated beasts? Quick Quick, look away because someone is telling me what our own forces did to people in Libya and Syria. Then again, whose forces were/are they? Whom do they amswer to?
You keep being judgemental and jumping to conclusions. Take a deep breath and relax first. There is no "illegally occupied territory" where he worked. This today is illegal occupation, since the taliban are not the representatives of the government, they are common no good terrorists. You know, the filth that kills people, hurt them and so on. Understand what I'm talking about? Good.

It was a government project in a country that is ruled by that government, so you can just drop that whole notion.

Any yet you keep going on on, rambling about God-knows-what. What massacre? What exploiting? Have been looking movies a bit much??

Back
Top Bottom