Arizona Burns

I'm more convinced that this is the "Arizona Burns" marker the Cs gave way back when. Have a look here:

Out of control: Arizona wildfire now the worst in state's history as blaze spreads to New Mexico

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002247/Wallow-Fire-Arizona-blaze-set-states-worst.html#ixzz1P3XvhvZf

The devastating wildfire sweeping through Arizona has become the worst ever in the state's history.

The Wallow Fire has burned more than 600 square miles, 408,887 acres, and is now six per cent contained.

At least 10,000 people have been displaced and more than 30 homes have been destroyed so far. Authorities said full containment is nowhere in sight, and power lines that supply much of West Texas and Southern New Mexico with electricity are also in jeopardy.

Check out the link to view the amazing images.

Posted by: Deedlet
Yup those are some pretty big hits for the C's!

And this could point to California's crumble? Maybe?

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/226044-US-Landslide-Shuts-Famed-Californian-Highway-1-as-Big-Chunk-Falls-Into-The-Sea
thats what came to my mind as well...it fits well with the word crumbling

rrraven said:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/226044-US-Landslide-Shuts-Famed-Californian-Highway-1-as-Big-Chunk-Falls-Into-The-Sea

Yeah. Maybe California isn't going to slide into the sea all at once, but bit by bit over time? That fits the word "crumble."

Laura said:
rrraven said:

Yeah. Maybe California isn't going to slide into the sea all at once, but bit by bit over time? That fits the word "crumble."

Still, the C's as said that their will be a mass exodus from California , if I remember correctly, that imply some major upheaval in that area. It can take many form yet but the bit by bit may become chunk by chunk in a near future. Witnessing the recent earth change, Japan earthquake and tsunami, the recent volcano in Mexico and Chile and all the other signs along the Western shore of America, I won't be surprise to wake up one morning and opening sott. find out that a major event happen. There are other prediction from the C's concerning this area.

Laurentien said:
Still, the C's as said that their will be a mass exodus from California , if I remember correctly, that imply some major upheaval in that area.

Yes, they implied it was linked to the economy - and California's economy HAS crumbled...

921103 said:
Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion;
chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly
involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of
year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield,
Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto,
Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey,
Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all
stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite.
Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people
begin mass exodus.
Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity.
Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and
pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related.
Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in
NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual
weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis
banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant.
Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in
California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase
and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca".
Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO
activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you
chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens
will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a
convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right
now. The whole populace will play individual roles according
to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just
you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

We also had gas explosions this past winter in the NE and wasn't there one in Texas as well? I guess, as always, 'just you wait'.

anart said:
We also had gas explosions this past winter in the NE and wasn't there one in Texas as well? I guess, as always, 'just you wait'.

The BP Gulf debacle could be considered a gas explosion.

Cheney's deregulation of the oil shale gas extraction has also dotted the countryside with fracking rigs that are now exploding more and more often. This could lead to an inland BP type event.

Posté par: anart

Yes, they implied it was linked to the economy - and California's economy HAS crumbled.
More California seismic activity after 1st of
year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield,
Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto,
Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey,
Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all
stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite.
Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people
begin mass exodus.

I agree with you Anard that California as crumble, as other state in the U.S., economically but we haven't seen it destroyed yet neither have we seen the mass exodus. The C's quote specifically seismic activity as the trigger, if I read correctly, followed by the exodus causing the destruction, of it economy.

Yep. :)

Actually, I think that there has been a mass exodus from CA going on for quite awhile already.

Many, many people have left CA and moved to surrounding states because of the economy. Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona are the main relocation spots and even though this exodus has not been one huge publicized event, people have been "trickling" out of CA for many years now. The towns people in Salmon ID for instance, were always complaining about the influx of Californians into that town, way back when I was living there!

Hamiltion MT is another of the hot spots for CA relocation.

So it is happening, and has been happening, but is maybe just not so noticeable as to be on the news yet.
People in those surrounding states are well aware of it and have been complaining about it, for quite some time already though. Maybe if someone were to check with the realtors in those areas, it could be confirmed easy enough.

Meager1 said:
Actually, I think that there has been a mass exodus from CA going on for quite awhile already.

Many, many people have left CA and moved to surrounding states because of the economy. Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona are the main relocation spots and even though this exodus has not been one huge publicized event, people have been "trickling" out of CA for many years now. The towns people in Salmon ID for instance, were always complaining about the influx of Californians into that town, way back when I was living there!

Hamiltion MT is another of the hot spots for CA relocation.

So it is happening, and has been happening, but is maybe just not so noticeable as to be on the news yet.
People in those surrounding states are well aware of it and have been complaining about it, for quite some time already though. Maybe if someone were to check with the realtors in those areas, it could be confirmed easy enough.

These articles seem to confirm this trend:

_http://www.burbed.com/2010/02/14/how-many-people-are-leaving-california/

_http://www.cashflowdragon.com/2011/04/28/people-are-leaving-california-city-because-of-poor-economy/

Meager1 said:

Absolutely - Colorado is another state that is having an increased influx from CA.

Laurentian said:
I agree with you Anard that California as crumble, as other state in the U.S.,
Actually, the economic disaster in CA has outweighed other states up to this point. Other cities are more remarkable (aka Detroit), but the state of CA has been hit extraordinarily hard, especially considering it is (was?) one of the largest economies in the country.

anart said:
Actually, the economic disaster in CA has outweighed other states up to this point. Other cities are more remarkable (aka Detroit), but the state of CA has been hit extraordinarily hard, especially considering it is (was?) one of the largest economies in the country.

If you g00gle "california economy world" there are reference as:

[quote author=wiki:] California's economy is the eighth largest economy in the world [/quote]

Looks like Oklahoma is another hot spot for CA relocation.

"According to the Internal Revenue Service, Californians relocating to Oklahoma is a growing phenomenon in a sort of reverse “Grapes of Wrath,” John Steinbeck’s Depression-era account of Okies moving from the Dust Bowl to work in the California orchards.

Based roughly on tax return exemptions, the number of Californians moving here outnumbered Sooners moving there by 21,376 from 1999 to 2008, the latest data available."

http://inthemargin.standleys.com/?m=201104

Meager1 said:
Looks like Oklahoma is another hot spot for CA relocation.

"According to the Internal Revenue Service, Californians relocating to Oklahoma is a growing phenomenon in a sort of reverse “Grapes of Wrath,” John Steinbeck’s Depression-era account of Okies moving from the Dust Bowl to work in the California orchards.

Based roughly on tax return exemptions, the number of Californians moving here outnumbered Sooners moving there by 21,376 from 1999 to 2008, the latest data available."

http://inthemargin.standleys.com/?m=201104

Grapes of Wrath indeed. I think this just highlights how bad the economy has gotten; almost as bad or worse than the Great Depression. I wonder what the reason is that people are leaving California. Mismanagement by politicians? Housing crash? A combination of the two? California has quite a lot of retirees, as I understand it, so maybe a lot of these retirees are moving elsewhere?

Reading some the recent responses to my initial question have shed some light on what the C's may have meant by crumble. It seems to have been referring to a slow decay of California both literally, as evidenced by pieces of the state falling off, and metaphorically referring to the status of its patrons.

XRz said:
Reading some the recent responses to my initial question have shed some light on what the C's may have meant by crumble. It seems to have been referring to a slow decay of California both literally, as evidenced by pieces of the state falling off, and metaphorically referring to the status of its patrons.

That sounds about right to me. And gee, it's way more fun discussing it and figuring it out, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom