are we . . ?

antipickle

A Disturbance in the Force
you discussed us as a being that was divided . . .
are WE the earth? we are one from many?
and the ozone 'represents' an ethereal shield created by OUR energy and thought to protect us? our 'mana'

the lizzies are removing it . . because our purpose is to suffer so they may eat?????

then the planet will re-grow in 3d to feed them again in their reality

while we are in new ones, created by OUR free will(s)
because we are the earth . . and we are the universe

Hey antipickle

I'm sorry but I don't have a direct answer to your questions. My only suggestion is that, if you have not already- you should read The Wave .
It will help clear many things up for you :)

antipickle said:
you discussed us as a being that was divided . . .
are WE the earth? we are one from many?

antipickle said:
while we are in new ones, created by OUR free will(s)
because we are the earth . . and we are the universe

You seem to answer the question you asked. Are you sincerely looking for answers?

still working on that . . lol

but what I've 'concluded' is . . in 4d our thoughts and will create energy

and . . to obyvatel that's a theory going with the question . . .
I'm looking for ideas, not answers

antipickle said:
still working on that . . lol

but what I've 'concluded' is . . in 4d our thoughts and will create energy

Imo, it's always best not to 'conclude' anything, until you have read and assessed all the available data. So best work on finishing what you started ;)

antipickle said:
I'm looking for ideas, not answers

um... what would be the point if you aren't searching for answers? What is the purpose of the ideas you are looking for?

answer implies solidity
. . knowledge is fluid, shared and discussed ideas

I guess I'm looking for ideas that might lead towards answers

antipickle said:
I guess I'm looking for ideas that might lead towards answers

Well, looking for answers means that there are questions. Those questions have been formulated based on what is in your current knowledge set and understanding (how else could it be?)

In many instances the formulation of the question is based on data or perceptions of what needs to be asked to validate what we already know, or that we see as a hole in our knowledge that needs to be filled. Sometimes the "hole" we think needs filling is an illusion, based on assumptions, wishful thinking and a host of others things that mire the thinking process, all of which have no bearing on reality.

So a good place to start is by asking questions directly, and test them out. As new data and understanding comes in, the questions change accordingly.

So, having said all that, what are you asking about exactly?

nice

I guess comparing your breathing program to yoga got me banned

If you're going to ban people for that (I wasn't trying to offend you by making the comparison)
then I don't think I want to be on this forum anyway. I assumed from your website that you
were 'open minded'.

Send me an email if you decide my ideas are worthy of discussion on your forum.

apickle said:
I guess comparing your breathing program to yoga got me banned

Nope -- if you read what Vulcan said, it seems like it was cumulative.

apickle said:
If you're going to ban people for that (I wasn't trying to offend you by making the comparison)
then I don't think I want to be on this forum anyway.

OK. Pick up the suggested reading on the way out though and give it a shot -- you'll stand a better chance here once you have some basic concepts under your belt when you re-register the fourth time.

apickle said:
I assumed from your website that you were 'open minded'.

Well, one could certainly make the argument -- but I don't think that's what the problem was. It had more to do with standards regarding what we consider to be noise. The good news is that its avoided fairly easily if you do that reading I recommend above.

apickle said:
I assumed from your website that you
were 'open minded'.

If you were as open minded as you believe yourself to be, you would read the material suggested to you and then return to the forum with your questions. The fact that you seem unwilling to do this shows that you are not interested in learning new information that would possibly shift your thinking, but rather are interested in coming to the forum to push your own agenda on others. The internet is filled to the brim with forums that have that intent. They tend to be chaotic and put people who are really interested in learning off.

Every member who participates in this forum has had to do the work of reading the suggested materials in order to gain an understanding of basic ideas so that they can participate in the various discussions. Why should you be treated any differently? You want so show up and be given the answers to your questions without having done anything. I find this insulting. It insults the effort that we have and are still putting in to gain understanding.

In addition to your post and posts like this (we've all seen them before), you're not even aware enough to be grateful for the information provided to you. In short, you have no respect for the work and experiences of the members here. This is clear from your posts as you ignore any information given to you that would further your understanding of who we are and what we do here.

Perhaps, in the past members were treated more "harshly" out of a sense of protecting the forum. This happened because, as I understand it, the forum was becoming overrun by people who were out to cause confusion. From my own experience, I have seen that this is no longer the case. In fact, very recently, the forum has become more compassionate. The proof of this is your being allowed to post again. In the past, I don't believe this would have happened (corrections please).

So what we are all saying to you is read. Do the reading that we have all done. If you're not willing to do this then you are not genuine in your quest. If you are not genuine in your quest, then yes, you have indeed "walked into the wrong bar".

truth seeker said:
If you were as open minded as you believe yourself to be, you would read the material suggested to you and then return to the forum with your questions. The fact that you seem unwilling to do this shows that you are not interested in learning new information that would possibly shift your thinking, but rather are interested in coming to the forum to push your own agenda on others. The internet is filled to the brim with forums that have that intent. They tend to be chaotic and put people who are really interested in learning off.

Yes, there is a very important distinction to be made between 'open mindedness', and 'anything goes'. True 'human freedom of speech, ideas and expression' does NOT mean 'I can say whatever I like and not be called on it'. It means that we must defend ourselves against manipulation, and thereby also defend others who cannot yet defend themselves, to provide somewhere where the creative principle can be actively explored, in order to allow that human spirit to grow to full expression. The forum works very hard to maintain a 'low noise' environment, where genuinely useful contributions can be examined from all sides, without attachment to personal agendas, in order to come to as close a group understanding of objective truth as possible. There are very many examples out there on the web, of forums where this is not understood (or simply is not the aim), and so noise rules, and nothing can be achieved. Maintaining this environment, indeed is a defense of free speech against manipulation / suppression - whereas in an environment of high noise / low signal, free exploration of useful ideas cannot be carried out because it is continuously 'shouted down'.

truth seeker said:
Every member who participates in this forum has had to do the work of reading the suggested materials in order to gain an understanding of basic ideas so that they can participate in the various discussions. Why should you be treated any differently? You want so show up and be given the answers to your questions without having done anything. I find this insulting. It insults the effort that we have and are still putting in to gain understanding.

In addition to your post and posts like this (we've all seen them before), you're not even aware enough to be grateful for the information provided to you. In short, you have no respect for the work and experiences of the members here. This is clear from your posts as you ignore any information given to you that would further your understanding of who we are and what we do here.

I think it is important to not take it personally, (even when people come with personal agendas), such behaviour is the nature of entropy and mechanicalness (so the behaviour, even when deliberate, has an aspect of unconsciousness/annihilation to it), and as such is simply one aspect of the universe, one of the 'faces of god' - we just need to understand it, in order to defend our free will (and others') against it, and to try to consciously align ourselves to the other 'face of god', the creative principle. It seems there truly are types of people out there who really do not function in the same way, and literally have no understanding of true human 'free speech' in the terms we have come to understand it - See: Beyond Insanity by Amos M. Gunsberg

truth seeker said:
Perhaps, in the past members were treated more "harshly" out of a sense of protecting the forum. This happened because, as I understand it, the forum was becoming overrun by people who were out to cause confusion. From my own experience, I have seen that this is no longer the case. In fact, very recently, the forum has become more compassionate.

I guess, through the work here, we have come to understand the truly screwed-up state of humanity today, and that there are very many people out there who genuinely do have a spark of the creative spirit in them, but who also have the enormous fight against layers of ponerisation, programming and trauma. These people need a chance, if they are only able to take the first steps. And since many people here started doing the EE program on a regular basis, there have been some huge transformational changes in levels of awareness, and general posting quality on the group, and it is something to behold!

Nomad said:
I think it is important to not take it personally, (even when people come with personal agendas), such behaviour is the nature of entropy and mechanicalness (so the behaviour, even when deliberate, has an aspect of unconsciousness/annihilation to it), and as such is simply one aspect of the universe, one of the 'faces of god' - we just need to understand it, in order to defend our free will (and others') against it, and to try to consciously align ourselves to the other 'face of god', the creative principle. It seems there truly are types of people out there who really do not function in the same way, and literally have no understanding of true human 'free speech' in the terms we have come to understand it - See: Beyond Insanity by Amos M. Gunsberg

Point taken. Thanks Nomad!

Back
Top Bottom