Are there good vaccines?

mk1154

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello all,

I wanted to tap the collective knowledge of the forum here in how to proceed with vaccinations and our 14 year old daughter. She has had all the standard vaccinations earlier in her life before we were made aware of their detrimental effects, but we want to make sure we are doing the best thing for her going forward now.

I have done my research on the flu vaccine and the HPV vaccine and concluded they are both ineffective and/or unnecessary so we certainly won't be doing those, but there are others she is due for that I have not done the research on: Hepatitis A, Meningococcal, and Varicella (chickenpox).

In my vaccine research I have found two main opnions: 1) they are all good and we should all get our vaccinations and 2) they are all bad and no one should get them. I would think that it would depend on the particular vaccine in question? Does anyone have information on the ones listed above? I would feel horrible if we declined these and she later contracted HepA or got meningitis. Is there an index somewhere online of the different vaccines and their safety/effectiveness (that is NOT the CDC)?

Before I spend hours looking into this I wanted to see if anyone else data on this first -- thanks.

That's a good question ...

My take against vaccines are fivefold:
1. Additives - some of them are truly evil (squalene, thiomersal)
2. Contamination by viruses (kidney cells from monkeys are used to culture the vaccine viruses and it is impossible to completely "purify" the vaccine) - remember the SV40 scandal contaminating the polio vaccine most probably still haunting us today.
3. I think the whole vaccine paradigm is wrong. To have permanent immunity you need to expose both immune systems (humeral = antibodies and cellular) to the microbe. Current vaccines only stimulate the humoral system. The other thing is that the end point of vaccine proponents is the eradication of a particular germ, which is most probably not possible (as Ewald explains in his book Plague Time) - the best we can do is try to manage the environment of the germ in such a way as to reduce it's virulence and nudge it to cohabit with us. Vaccines will always push the germ to mutate thus rendering the vaccine less effective - and that's a loosing game
4. The concept of herd immunity is wrong. Note in this regard that for instance the Pertussis vaccine (whooping cough) nly reduces symptoms in the individual, but not the transmission from ome to the other, so this point really is moot.
5. Most vaccines only offer a short term protection, if at all. That's one of the reasons why the vaccine schedule is constantly enlarged (the other is money, as vaccines are one hell of a business).

The only vaccine that I haven't decided whether or not to have is rabies after the bite of a possibly infected animal, because I haven't looked into it well enough.

Now HepA is in most cases a very mild disease - some diarrhoea that is treated symptomatically. Very rarely HepA causes acute liver failure, but I am sure that with leading a healthy life, detoxing etc that risk can be further minimised. I personally won't have anymore HepA vaccine in my life.

I have heard that it is good for girls to have the measles / rubella vaccinations so that their immune systems will recognise the virus responsible.

Apparently if they grow up and have babies, if they catch Rubella during pregnancy and have no immunity then the babies can be born blind and /or brain damaged, as the babies get immunity from the mothers.

In Western communities measles is not a big deal, but if it is let loose in native populations such as New Guinea, it can have a devastating effect on the population.

I don't like vaccines for the following reason: They lower the immune response.
Not just to the virus in the particular vaccine, but to all other viruses, bacteria, fungi.. all opportunistic parasites.

Perhaps the best approach is to detox the body, and boost the immune system so that it can fight off the parasites.

The big question is - how do we teach our immune systems to recognise the various parasites?

MusicMan said:
Perhaps the best approach is to detox the body, and boost the immune system so that it can fight off the parasites.

The big question is - how do we teach our immune systems to recognise the various parasites?

In that respect, it would be wise to follow the iodine protocol as noted in the thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13371.0.html and read the comments the C's have made regarding following this protocol in the recent Session: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40125.0.html

If followed as prescribed perhaps most of us would have a healthy body because our immune systems would be working as intended and we would not get infected as most people would because we could then fight off the infectious agents whatever they may be. And, if we did come down with some illness, we could increase the dosage of iodine and eliminate whatever infectious agent we had acquired.

Furthermore, as the C's have told us in the Session, clearing our glands from the 'junk' which has accumulated in them with this protocol will enable us to better communicate with and receive information from the 'higher levels' because they will then be able to operate as intended as connectors to these higher levels. It will also serve to disconnect us from the 'Frequency Fence' which attempts to hold us all here in the grip of the dark forces.

Thank you for this feedback. I've been able to comfortably nix the chickenpox and HepA ones, but am still uncertain about Meningococcal.

I was able to only find one study on it's efficacy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16203934

And this study is comparing the efficacy of the newer MCV4 vaccine vs. the older PSV-4 vaccine -- so it doesn't tell me much. They also only measure antibody levels, not which group contracted and which didn't... hard for me to determine the usefulness of this study. Given that <1% of the population gets this disease each year the risk is very very low, but this CDC pamphlet I was given still scares me a bit. Of the 1,000 people who get it annually 10-15% of them die. Of those who live, 11-19% lose their legs/arms or have nervous system problems. Yikes. That's probably enough to scare me into still going ahead with this one, given the limited dismal amount of research I was able to find on it.

mk1154 said:
Thank you for this feedback. I've been able to comfortably nix the chickenpox and HepA ones, but am still uncertain about Meningococcal.

I was able to only find one study on it's efficacy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16203934

And this study is comparing the efficacy of the newer MCV4 vaccine vs. the older PSV-4 vaccine -- so it doesn't tell me much. They also only measure antibody levels, not which group contracted and which didn't... hard for me to determine the usefulness of this study. Given that <1% of the population gets this disease each year the risk is very very low, but this CDC pamphlet I was given still scares me a bit. Of the 1,000 people who get it annually 10-15% of them die. Of those who live, 11-19% lose their legs/arms or have nervous system problems. Yikes. That's probably enough to scare me into still going ahead with this one, given the limited dismal amount of research I was able to find on it.

Yeah, the CDC is not very forthcoming on a lot of things and loves to scare people. Keeps Big Pharma in business. The very least you could do for this last vaccine is to get the list of adjuvents. What else is in it? Therimosal? Aluminum? What is the growth medium used to produce it? If it bears any resemblance to the nasties in other jabs, you'd want to nix this one too. Given the contraction risk for Meningococcal is low, it seems it would be better to shore up your daughter's immune system with good diet and iodine.

The only vaccine that I haven't decided whether or not to have is rabies after the bite of a possibly infected animal, because I haven't looked into it well enough.

Rabies is the only vaccine that I give my animals because I live in an area where rabies is widespread and in a rural area where there is frequent contact with wildlife who carry rabies.
It is required by law and it doesn't cause rabies. I do not know if it offers any real protection or not, but the risk of rabies is real and there are major legal issues if your pet bites someone and is not vaccinated.

Considering the consequences of having a rabies infection, I would definitely risk some contamination from a vaccine should I get bitten by a wild animal. We just buried a fox who came into
my barn and died in a dark stall in the middle of the afternoon with no signs of trauma--almost certainly rabies considering the high number of infected animals in my area.
People here routinely vaccinate horses for rabies as well as dogs and cats.

So rabies, and perhaps tetanus, are the only vaccines I would consider getting if a need arose, but when people (especially at work) ask if I have gotten my flu shot yet, I smile strategically and say "of course." ;D

shellycheval

mk1154 said:
Given that <1% of the population gets this disease each year the risk is very very low, but this CDC pamphlet I was given still scares me a bit. Of the 1,000 people who get it annually 10-15% of them die. Of those who live, 11-19% lose their legs/arms or have nervous system problems. Yikes.

I don't think you can ever really not have the risk of contracting some sort of disease or pathogen - as horrible as a it may be, it's nature.

The chances of catching Meningococcal and it having sever affects seems to be extremely low, comparatively. I can understand how scary it is to make such a decision, especially when you're made to think that you're playing with your child's life by not getting them vaccinated. I have no children but I can only imagine the anxiety that comes from having to make such a call.

Personally, considering all the adverse effect vaccination has (cons) completely out weights any of the 'pros,' it could potential have. I think (and mind you, I don't have much information on this, so don't trust me!!!) a good diet and good life style that encourages a strong immune system is a wayyy better option - with no adverse effects. :P

I think we can give our children a greater chance and quality of life by avoiding putting unnecessarily harmful things in their body, and instead making sure their little body and immune system have all the optimal nutrition and fuel to function right.

GOOD LUCK! <3

I vote for number 2. God help me, I have to explain this once again to my son's doctor tomorrow.

More and more scientific information is coming out on the subject of vaccines. The concept of vaccines is good and pretty much everyone 'gets' it. But it turns out to be far too simplistic to be realistic. It does not incorporate a deep understanding of viruses and how they interact with the immune system, or even how the immune system works at all.

Unfortunately many people (and governments) like simplicity and will allow governing bodies to create mandates to be signed into law. The action of forcing medical procedures on people goes against the principle of informed consent. It speaks more to the concept of blackmail.

Are there good vaccines?
To me this question is the same as
Are there nice PTBs?
Id say: Nope.
They maybe act nice here and there but they are NOT.

In my mind vaccines are completely necessary ONLY when there are wars and false economic collapses. In a society that has allowed greed to run it. Vaccines and antibiotics are the reason this kind of world is even possible. All these supposed medical "breaktroughs" turn out to be patents that allow someone to get filthy rich on the misery and abuse of un-suspecting people.
If we took a different route we wouldnt be in these kinds of messy and orwellian situations. All hugely thanks to religions and monarchies and the way they keep their power thats been built on blood and pillaging. And it all starts to get really messy at the moment when Nikola Tesla's free energy technology is usurped and humanity is manipulated by robber barons and the elites learn about Eugenics.
Sadly our global situation is completely logical when you take all this into account.

Et que penser du vaccins de la grippe et de celui du coronavirus à venir ?...
Je ne suis pas vaccinée contre la grippe et suis confinée chez moi depuis plusieurs années suite à mon handicap... Une CHANCE ?...

And what about the flu vaccine and the upcoming coronavirus vaccine?...
I am not vaccinated against the flu and have been confined to my home for several years due to my disability... A CHANCE?...

And what about the flu vaccine and the upcoming coronavirus vaccine?...

Best argument for that to me is the fact that some people got through The Black Plague in health and without any vaccinations. And in the past I have even experienced situations where I believe I got the flu from vaccinated people.

Yes Agron, the last time I remember having the flu was about ten years ago, as usual the flu frenzy and push to get everyone vaccinated. The Flumist (nasal introduction of the vaccine) children and adults that have a fear of needles. I discovered it was a live virus.

I was working at the time, and a working colleague told me she was afraid of needles and had received the Flumist. Lo and behold, did I get the Flu, I had a cough and fatigue that persisted for weeks.

Bonjour,
C'est aussi mon expérience. Il y a une dizaine d'années, travaillant dans les écoles, je me suis fait vacciner contre la grippe et j'ai attrapé la grippe!

Back
Top Bottom