Are there any 'karmic' forces behind Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War 2?

GotoGo said:
I was born 24 years after these events occurred but by knowing what happened in my childhood I inevitably felt fear and needed to ask WHY such things happened.

Indeed GotoGo, the atomic bombing of Hiroshima led me to ask WHY at an early age. This crime tore the fabric of human consciousness. The question of karma and the mass murder of human beings reminded me of Mahatma Gandhi’s quote below, and his admonition, ”Truth needs to be repeated as long as there are men who do not believe it.”

I remember hiding under my school desk in the nineteen fifties, fearful that the world I knew would soon be incinerated in a nuclear war. My family refused to go so far as to build a nuclear shelter, stocked with food, water, and guns as some of our neighbors did. The Cold War nuclear terror devoured much of the energy and creativity of a generation of human beings. War and terror are the tools of domination in this STS world. The consequences for "the soul of the destroying nation" and the world are, perhaps, being answered today.

Mahatma Gandhi said:
"The atomic bomb has deadened the finest feelings which have sustained mankind for ages. There used to be so-called laws of war which made it tolerable. Now we understand the naked truth. War knows no law except that of might. The atomic bomb brought an empty victory to the Allied armies. It has resulted for the time being in the soul of Japan being destroyed. What has happened to the soul of the destroying nation is yet too early to see. Truth needs to be repeated as long as there are men who do not believe it.”

GotoGo said:
I agree that these events are somehow related to "Jews" and "Holocaust" but in relation to usages of 'atomic' bomb - "nuclear weapon", I kind of suspect there are somewhat different factors are involved. If it is possible I would like to clarify this point also with Cs.

_http://www.whal...

Eustace C. Mullins wrote a short piece entitled, "The Secret History of the Atomic Bomb". Mr. Mullins work on this history has been criticized as anti-Semitic. I cannot comment on Mr. Mullins perspective and agenda, except, I think it should be a factor in judging the veracity of "The Secret History of the Atomic Bomb". There may be truth in this work, which you will find useful in providing clues and context for your queries as to the men and motivation for the monumental war crime perpetrated on the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan.

It is a curious that many Jews were murdered in the Holocaust in Europe, while other Jews were busy preparing the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan. It is a documented fact that J. Robert Oppenhiemer said, “I am become Death, the Destroyer of worlds” and Mullins comment on Oppenhiemer’s famous quote, which is probably subjective.

Eustace C. Mullins said:
The first successful test of the atomic bomb occurred at the Trinity site, two hundred miles south of Los Alamos at 5:29:45 a.m. on July 16, 1945. Oppenheimer was beside himself at the spectacle. He shrieked, "I am become Death, the Destroyer of worlds." Indeed, this seemed to be the ultimate goal of the Manhattan Project, to destroy the world. There had been considerable fear among the scientists that the test explosion might indeed set off a chain reaction, which would destroy the entire world. Oppenheimer's exultation came from his realization that now his people had attained the ultimate power, through which they could implement their five-thousand-year desire to rule the entire world.

go2 said:
It is a curious that many Jews were murdered in the Holocaust in Europe, while other Jews were busy preparing the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan. It is a documented fact that J. Robert Oppenhiemer said, “I am become Death, the Destroyer of worlds” and Mullins comment on Oppenhiemer’s famous quote, which is probably subjective.

Yes, I think you're quite right about that quote being subjective, if not twisted. There seems to be quite the agenda shown by Mullins, which does make me question why you would quote it here, considering its lack of objective value. I'd also caution you on using the whale website as a source for information, since it is, to a very large degree, disinformation and has been discussed on this forum previously as such, with the promoter of the site even visiting us for a very short time : http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6218.msg42721#msg42721. A search on the whale website on the forum should clear it up for you.

go2 said:
Thanks Anart, I see your point.
Should I delete that portion of the post?

I don't see any reason to. That would make our discussion not make much sense when someone comes along reading it in six months! I did further disable the link though. :)

(added to my 1st post the following question as a refinement and clarification)
Question 1' (if the answer to the 1st question is yes): Are there any specific 'karma' toward Japanese on 'ethnic group' or/and 'nation' level involved rather than what you mentioned before relating to "Jews" and "Holocaust"?

I will quote the following part from Session 15 August 2009 as C's answer for now (at this point in time).

Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have a whole other list of questions from the forum and I guess we ought to get onto them now...

A: No, that must wait. The world is hurtling through space in its move toward destiny, and many of those questions are of little consequence. Besides, our interaction with you is not to pass messages to others of a more or less trivial nature. Additionally, for many of these questions to be answerable, a similar frequency issue comes into play. You, PERSONALLY, in your mind, must be seeking the answer, and it must be important to your path of destiny. Otherwise it is no more or less accurate than any old "psychic". And "any old psychic" you AIN'T!

Q: (laughter) (Joe) You have to like the questions, Laura. You have to be interested in the questions. (L) Well, and they have to be important questions. I mean, I've always been... I mean, yeah, I went through this whole phase of doing these testing questions, but they were all questions that interested me – there was a reason for them. (Joe) So we have to think of important stuff. (L) Well, what's important to me right now is I have some question as to what... I mean, we've dealt with some of the issues of the breathing program, ya know, that maybe some people are having problems because they aren't inputting a commensurate amount of energy in order to receive the benefits - maybe they're not on the same frequency or the right frequency - and that frequency block could be because they have not committed, or they are still maneuvering or manipulating, or it could be they're STO candidates and they simply haven't opened the frequency channel. So, those issues have to be dealt with on an individual basis, I'm assuming. But I think there is more to that problem than meets the eye.

A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

This quote from the latest session 30 August 2009 is also useful:

Q: (Scottie) That was really bad... (Ark) Well, I'm not sure if I really understand what I want to ask. I understand that there were many factors that came together. But question is if such an end was somehow written in her karma? (Joe) Did she choose? You know, other sources always talk about people choosing to die - at some level there's a choice made. Is that the case here?

A: Too much credibility is given to the idea of "karma". Anybody can be "taken out" if their awareness is not sufficient to the situation. But as is the case, it follows the general rules of 3D reality. 4D STS can maneuver through agents mainly, environment, and that sort of thing.

About the "nuclear war", this one refferred to one of them.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grail_5a.htm

Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?
A: The Paranthas.
Q: Now, wait a minute! Who are the Paranthas?! Do we have a new player here?
A: Not new. Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period as you would measure it.
Q: The 3 races were the Celts... and who were the second and third?
A: Or Kantekkians.
Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?
A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.
Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?
A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.
Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?
A: One of the 3 cataclysms.
Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?
A: Nation of race mentioned above.
Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?
A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.
Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?
A: Descendants of Parantha, as per "Divine guidance."
Q: That explains a LOT.

Bobo08 and TakashiTakahashi, tank you for the connections. I see the relations too.

I would like to see if there are some relevant relations to A Soul-Smashing Event! also.

I am aware that Cs clarified 'soul smashing' as an 'individual' event on Session 13 September 2009 as the following:
A: It isn't going to happen to all.

Q: (Keit) Oh, that's what I wanted to ask: Is it going to happen on an individual level, or to everyone? (L) Yeah, so it would be individual.

A: Yes

But I am thinking, for example, if a 'nuclear weapon' can be a mean for such an external 'shock' to trigger a 'soul smashing' in each individuals... and so on (can be too abstract and too intellectual though... :-[).

Back
Top Bottom