Are nasal tests safe?

I've taken 5 nasal swaps that met the necessary criteria for entry into Europe (through Carbon Health), in the USA.
If you go, most broader policy's should recognize the document's as sufficient, but better to check with the
US Russian consulate for more details (for current update's and possible changes). Good Luck!
Thank you very much for this information.
I meant to ask whether it is safe to place those swabs inside our nose, or they contain toxic substances and/or biological materials.

Thank you very much for this information.
I meant to ask whether it is safe to place those swabs inside our nose, or they contain toxic substances and/or biological materials.
I would say that they're as safe as it's practiced, I mean someone operating a cotton swab poorly could cause detriment, so I would simply pay attention to the practitioner and without making themselves or you and your son too anxious, ensure that it's a new swab out of the package and that whoever is performing the test is being hygienic.

Other than that, from what I hear is that the exposure is minimal and so the possibility of contamination is rather small, I wouldn't stress too much about it.

I haven't heard much as far as toxicity goes, what I have heard is that it can be an uncomfortable experience, but it should be over quickly. Hopefully you get a negative test and are able to travel without much issue. Otherwise I would speak to the travel agency or the airline and see if they have a way to have a flexible date for your departure should you not get a negative test.

I would say that they're as safe as it's practiced, I mean someone operating a cotton swab poorly could cause detriment, so I would simply pay attention to the practitioner and without making themselves or you and your son too anxious, ensure that it's a new swab out of the package and that whoever is performing the test is being hygienic.

Other than that, from what I hear is that the exposure is minimal and so the possibility of contamination is rather small, I wouldn't stress too much about it.

I haven't heard much as far as toxicity goes, what I have heard is that it can be an uncomfortable experience, but it should be over quickly. Hopefully you get a negative test and are able to travel without much issue. Otherwise I would speak to the travel agency or the airline and see if they have a way to have a flexible date for your departure should you not get a negative test.
Alejo, thank you for your response.
Did you see how easy it is to administer the polio vac, for example?
All it takes is 1 drop either in the nose or mouth
download (2).jpeg
I think it is also easy to apply a similar or different substance on a cotton swab and swipe someone`s nose with it.
Technically they can apply a vac cne on it, any other mind/body control substances or any substances for any reason.

When they do the test they go very deep into the nose for 15 seconds.
Who knows what is on that swab

I think it is also easy to apply a similar or different substance on a cotton swab and swipe someone nose with it.
Technically they can apply a vac cne on it, any other mind/body control substances or any substances for any reason.

When they do the test they go very deep into the nose for 15 seconds.
This is true, it would be rather easy, however at that point the question isn't about whether taking the test is safe, rather it would be about who's administering said test. But the same is true with a hug, or a hand shake, or toothpaste. If someone had the intention to hurt you they would go to such degrees, but keep in mind too, that most people administering these test are also just workers who are earning a salary.

My advise would be to take the adequate precautions as far as hygiene goes and the reputation of the establishment administering the test, but don't let fear of what might be freeze you from living. I would advise also agains letting your imagination run too wildly away with what could be.

This is true, it would be rather easy, however at that point the question isn't about whether taking the test is safe, rather it would be about who's administering said test. But the same is true with a hug, or a hand shake, or toothpaste. If someone had the intention to hurt you they would go to such degrees, but keep in mind too, that most people administering these test are also just workers who are earning a salary.

My advise would be to take the adequate precautions as far as hygiene goes and the reputation of the establishment administering the test, but don't let fear of what might be freeze you from living. I would advise also agains letting your imagination run too wildly away with what could be.
Alejo, I am more concerned with the manufacturer of those tests rather than with people who administer the tests. Manufacturers could apply anything on it without us even knowing and it could easily go inside our bodies and harm us.

Unless your one of the one's that the Deep State is after, I think it's safe to say that the swab would the be least of you problem's of secondary exposure.

All test meet clinical stands of maintaining quality control (as everyone is masked within the clinic), while preserving and meeting state and federal mandates for Covid -19 testing.

A dated article (MARCH 17, 2020) of the high demand for swabs with some details of the quality control of two company's that produce them and what you may expect. With details of the tests movement's to your email indicating the results.

The video of the nasal swab being taken is "ouch". She is practically in contact with his brain. I would never let anyone do a nasal swab on me. The structures in that part of the nasal passage are very fragile. It seemed to go unnecessarily far up the nostril. If anyone were to make an inadvertent movement, cough or sneeze there could be a serious problem. The swabber has no knowledge of how the swabbee is going to react during the procedure - pull back, push forward. The only person who has the necessary control with nasal swabbing is the person being swabbed and adults should be doing this for themselves, if it has to be done.

Hi Εἰρήνη, I took a PCR test, and for me it was only uncomfortable for a second or so. I was fine afterwards. I don't know how old your children are, but it might be scary or uncomfortable for them, so you'd have to inform them what it is and how it will be done (I'd make sure the person who does the test has experience with children), if you decide to travel. Regarding toxicity, see this post and this one.

Back
Top Bottom