April Drop Dead Date

[quote author= NormaRegula]I'm thinking along the same lines. Dark humor indeed, yet with some truth to it.

Current events are so crazy and the PTB are so desperate to control stuff that they aren't even attempting to hide their evil intent.
[/quote]

Yep :D only thing they can resort to. They are trying to intimidate the world (Russia especially) into submission. And everyone is calling them bluff on it.

Expect that they will increase their aggressive language. Everyone will see them as the bully as they are. A bully that doesn't has the strength to match it's words.

This guy pretty much sums it up:

https://youtu.be/VvVrQqU1Gwc

Spin off of this video:

https://youtu.be/fJnR8ZB25JE

Who needs plagues - your radiation this week:

https://youtu.be/T-ip6EHOF3Y

Grandkids & parents live in #3 Denver & sibling visited weekend before last. Took day trip to Garden of the Gods in #1 Colorado Springs during the visit.

Who needs comets/plagues when we already have ELE radiation & ever increasing deadly levels of EMR via phones, laptops/tablets/iPads, smart TVs/appliances, smart meters, etc. And don't forget the timebomb vaccines - such as polio w/ simian virus 40 among who knows how many others.

We already are the walking dead.

From Bob Nichols YRTW #87 & 88 - the end of Dec 2016:

Dead Reindeer in Central Arctic

Years’ worth of dead reindeer bones litter the vast Central Arctic plain in Alaska. In 2010 the herd numbered 70,000 animals. The descent in numbers was rapid and without mercy. The iconic animals declined to only 22,000 animals this year, 2016.

Big males “average 400 to 600 pounds and females average 200 to 300 pounds in the Southern Alaska herd.” Northern Alaska animals are a bit smaller. These hardy animals survived since forever in the brutal Arctic to be done in by tiny poisonous molecules originating from the nuclear nations around the globe.

What a pointless waste. The arrogant Psycho humanoid animals running the nuclear weapons labs in a few countries knew it would happen and they did it anyway. They are truly the despised humans and are to be shunned till they die.

California Dead Tree Count Way Up

The Forestry Service recent Aerial Survey dramatically increased the dead tree count in the California forests to more than 102 Million dead trees. Worse yet, the radioactive trees do not decompose normally. This was also true at Chernobyl in Ukraine.

All the conditions are ripe, though, for swaths of forest fires of really Biblical proportions. Actually, War Time proportions would be more accurate, since the Uranium and other isotopes are the metals that Burn fiercely at very high temperatures [5,000 Deg. C.]

The forest is dead, the land is dead, the weaker people are croaking faster than predicted. The once strong people are weaker by the day.

Little newborns don’t have much to look forward to; and ever increasing rad counts await them; if they are born at all.

All in all, the Earth is in a downward spiral to a crash landing. Who the President is doesn’t matter, there is nothing the President can do about it. May s/he enjoy a long walk in a dead forest.

Even worse, at the beginning and end of the day the 102 Million dead Trees are and ever will be radioactive. Don’t get Scammed into living in a wood house made of dead, radioactive trees. The trees must be buried – not burned. Indeed, the smoke from a dead burned radioactive tree is also radioactive.

The pieces of Rad are just smaller and more dangerous; reaching even further into your lungs and going through your skin. This is Creepy; like a Hollywood Horror Movie in real life.

I remember seeing just once a long time ago, an article that claimed all the wood being burned for campfires/fireplaces was radioactive due to bomb testing. Never another word re that since then. Nuke plants & nuke plant disasters are merely adding to the problem.

Laura said:
Nico said:
Hindsight Man said:
Do you see what's happening in the world?Are you aware of what types of people run the majority of institutions?Corruption and psychopathy is absolutely everywhere,pedophile rings with so much power that no one can ever touch them,warmongering psychopaths that get joy out of destroying entire countries,technology that could propel all of humanity to a galactic level and solve all of our monetary/environmental/energy problems is being deliberately held back,people are routinely killed just for wanting to expose a tiny part of the corruption.
Why the hell wouldn't I want the plague to arrive?At this point,if there is no plague,no comet then there is no hope of stopping the absolute slavery that humanity is about to walk into.So yes,even if I die,I want the plague to come as soon as possible.

Maybe you were yourself plagued by fear or frustration saying this. Not denying what is happening is great, but does keeping cool head and staying at peace to see a possible way out not better ?

I think it was dark humor. And heck, I say it myself now and then. If you can't vent among your friends and have them understand what you are saying and where it is coming from, and accept and care, then what the heck?

I say "bring on the comets!"

I understand now, the C's KABOOM! made me laugh out loud yesterday !

There are at least to events in this month that strike more than just a little ominous and dreadful which both sort of have the hallmarks of significant marker events that might be related at least in part to the "April drop dead day" the C's mentioned on a couple of occasions:

- Assange unlawful, shocking and appalling arrest in plain sight of the world while society as a whole seems to have shrugged it off already and nobody seems to really know what is done to him and not even care while many even celebrate it

- The fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

Assange arrest is shocking any way you look at it. I sort of get the feeling that this is a serious sign of a civilization that has lost the moral compass and has been fully indoctrinated now. At the same time it strikes me as a very dark omen of the times ahead that actually already started years ago. It also sort of struck me as a symbol of the violent death that higher realms have declared against striving for truth and decency. John Pilger's article sort of hits the Nail at least partly on this "The Assange Arrest is a Warning From History". The number one symbol/figure in our times of resistance against nefarious elites and criminal acts by exposing the truth about this has now been arrested in broad daylight daylight with the dead silence about what he is actually now subjected to.

Here just a little snipped from Pilgers article:

Real journalism is the enemy of these disgraces. A decade ago, the Ministry of Defence in London produced a secret document which described the “principal threats” to public order as threefold: terrorists, Russian spies and investigative journalists. The latter was designated the major threat.

The document was duly leaked to WikiLeaks, which published it. “We had no choice,” Assange told me. “It’s very simple. People have a right to know and a right to question and challenge power. That’s true democracy.”

What if Assange and Manning and others in their wake — if there are others — are silenced and “the right to know and question and challenge” is taken away?

In the 1970s, I met Leni Reifenstahl, close friend of Adolf Hitler, whose films helped cast the Nazi spell over Germany.

She told me that the message in her films, the propaganda, was dependent not on “orders from above” but on what she called the “submissive void” of the public.

“Did this submissive void include the liberal, educated bourgeoisie?” I asked her.

“Of course,” she said, “especially the intelligentsia …. When people no longer ask serious questions, they are submissive and malleable. Anything can happen.”

And did.

The rest, she might have added, is history.

I don't know if it could be related, or pertinent, or not, but let's go anyway :

According to Howard Crowhurst, the date of Easter has been misplaced this year. It should have been the 24 of March and not in April. The date of Easter defines some others periods like the Lent, Palm Sunday which initiate the Holy Week, etc. For him, the ancients had some knowledge of the effects of the full moon and spring equinox (which serve to determine the Easter date) on living organisms which result in an increase of energy and aggressiveness. Therefore the Lent (or something related if we go back further) to channel this in a more positive way.

As a sidenote, with Easter being 21th April, it happens that the fire of Notre-Dame happened on Monday of the Holy Week. What a creepy symbol !

According to Howard Crowhurst, the date of Easter has been misplaced this year. It should have been the 24 of March and not in April.

I noticed that. The full moon was technically after the March 20th equinox. But it apparently cannot be earlier than March 22nd. It seems they just determine when Easter is rather than rely on astronomy.

As a sidenote, with Easter being 21th April, it happens that the fire of Notre-Dame happened on Monday of the Holy Week. What a creepy symbol !
Queen Elizabeth II birthday is 21st April - also, usually, the first day of Taurus. This year, the first day of Taurus is today (20th April) - Holy Saturday.
Its very unusual for Easter Day to fall in Taurus.
But it apparently cannot be earlier than March 22nd. It seems they just determine when Easter is rather than rely on astronomy.
I guess they want to always ensure Easter is never earlier than Aries? In astrology, Aries is the first House of the zodiac which equates to the astrological 'New Year'. This would suggest it has more to do with astrology than with astronomy.

I don't know if it could be related, or pertinent, or not, but let's go anyway :

According to Howard Crowhurst, the date of Easter has been misplaced this year. It should have been the 24 of March and not in April

Hi Maat,

Being the date of my birth your comment happened to catch the eye and after thinking about it for awhile and failing to remember a coincident Easter - thought I’d see when was the last occurrence.

Turned out the last time Easter fell on March 24 was apparently 1940 - which would have made it the first Easter of World War II...so in that light, perhaps the failure of concurrence between Easter and Dies Sanguinis this year isn’t such a bad thing?

Hi Maat,

Being the date of my birth your comment happened to catch the eye and after thinking about it for awhile and failing to remember a coincident Easter - thought I’d see when was the last occurrence.

Turned out the last time Easter fell on March 24 was apparently 1940 - which would have made it the first Easter of World War II...so in that light, perhaps the failure of concurrence between Easter and Dies Sanguinis this year isn’t such a bad thing?

I don't know. The idea was that astronomically and energetically, this marker falls where it falls. It's what we make (or not) with this in terms of adaptation that is postponed.

March 24 1940 doesn't seem to have been a particular day in terms of events.

Thanks for the reference to Dies Sanguinis which I didn't heard of. Interesting !

When you consider how polluted it is there, with all the industrial pollution, then a outbreak, they are already crippled from the pollution, and so it is going to be more severe.

I think it’s important to remain objective and not unnecessarily jump to conclusions. There is no proof that these people falling down are all related to the virus outbreak, and there is no proof that they’re “dead”. Chinese are known to be a tad dramatic and fall down and act dead. I’m not saying there isn’t some truth to the claims that they’re “dropping like flies” but in a situation like this where anxiety breeds I think we should remain more skeptical as well as open to gathering facts and not drowning in speculation.

Back
Top Bottom