April Drop Dead Date

Serendipity said:
Laura said:
Well, what concerns me is "does this person know about some planned 9-11 type event around that time" more than the fact that the market is dropping!!! Did ya'll miss that implication???

No. And it's even more interesting if we are to look pope's resignation as tweaking of prophecy of the popes.

It may not be that the 'tweaking' is being done now - perhaps the 'prophecy' was put in place, with foreknowledge of what is happening now, but was made to look like prophecy to encourage fear. I don't think history means much to those to whom time (as we experience it) means something completely different.

Well, after a fairly quiet first month of 'the year of the comets', within a short time we've had these outrageous bets (plus C's clues), resignation of the pope, the car crash outside the Chateau, and soon the 15 minute asteroid. Am I missing anything?

This seems to me like the final warning alarm for those of us who are still putting off this prepping business. Normalcy bias has been a soothing devil on my shoulder so far, but the signs are beginning to give me chills (or maybe blisters, from still standing in a burning room).

The C's said they would give it away if they gave more clues? Hmmmm.....

Full Moon: April 25, 12:26 A.M.

April's Full Moon, Full Pink Moon, heralds the appearance of the moss pink, or wild ground phlox—one of the first spring flowers. It is also known as the Sprouting Grass Moon, the Egg Moon, and the Fish Moon.

http://www.almanac.com/content/full-pink-moon-aprils-moon-guide

The Egg Moon reminds me of Lady Gaga's reported Feb 13, 2011 Grammys stage appearance?

And with Full Moon's, we have High Tides. SOTT has been monitoring The Gulf Stream (Watch) since the BP Gulf Oil Disaster.

Within the same general area, we have The Louisiana Sinkhole. http://lasinkhole.wordpress.com/

Feb. 12, 2013 - Parish Officials reported another slought in the sinkhole, estimating the sinkhole swollowed a 5000 square foot section on it's Southwest side. There is all kinds of activity happening there.

In the first map on this link, it shows the New Madrid's Giant pipelines starting in the Louisiana area and extending the areas of the fault. The fault zone is criss-crossed by major gas and oil pipelines delivering these volatile energy sources all over the United States. Add the explosive nature of the Louisiana Sinkhole area, if given the right conditions and under a Full Moon? It would be more than the Louisianna "Shake-Out?"
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2011/06/new-madrids-giant-pipeline-bomb-750572.html

Again, it's only one of many possibilities.

Financially, the last idem to go "electronic" is Social Security and Disability checks. As of March 1, 2013, those who haven't applied for Direct Deposit to a Bank will be issued plastic cards to use at an ATM. There have been reports of ATM's and those using EBT cards, unable to use their cards, due to electronic failure or Banks getting "hacked" in the US and UK in the past few months. In some cases, amounts withdrawn are under certain guildlines and processing fee's, depending on Bank Policy.

Everything is in line for a Market Collapse, they hold and control all the keys.

angelburst29 said:
Financially, the last idem to go "electronic" is Social Security and Disability checks. As of March 1, 2013, those who haven't applied for Direct Deposit to a Bank will be issued plastic cards to use at an ATM. There have been reports of ATM's and those using EBT cards, unable to use their cards, due to electronic failure or Banks getting "hacked" in the US and UK in the past few months. In some cases, amounts withdrawn are under certain guildlines and processing fee's, depending on Bank Policy.

Everything is in line for a Market Collapse, they hold and control all the keys.

Yes, an array of buttons can be pressed at any time. The false flag may be a financial one. And its not a bad idea to keep a cash stash in the house in case credit systems go down for a while.

Laura said:
One wonders just what is up?

I would say in general that if it's obvious to the layman (I consider myself one), then it ain't what it looks like.

The seminal financial event of our generation took place several years ago, back in 2007-2008. C A Fitts labelled it the "financial coup d'etat". Not a market crash mind you, but a coup. Her numerous writings on this subject are worth serious study. That show was well orchestrated. And they made Lehman go under for needed drama. (Lehman was doomed because it was the only bank who's collateral was denied at the Fed window. Worthless collateral from other banks were accepted but for unstated reasons, Lehman's was not. Hence it's doom). Amid seeming chaos, that event was well scripted and executed.

Major (not minor) financial crashes are usually once in a generation affairs. We may have had ours. It's the old trick "pump and dump". For the really big ones, it takes a long time to do the necessary "pump". Having said that, of course anything can happen this April. If a significant earth change event takes place, then financial markets will react.

angelburst29 said:
There have been reports of ATM's and those using EBT cards, unable to use their cards, due to electronic failure or Banks getting "hacked" in the US and UK in the past few months.
Angel Burst, have you any links to news in media or other discussions of this? Because it may be yet another one (among many and that is impressive) potential Clif High IDIR's 'hit':
IDIR 3 Jan 2013 said:
There is some computer problem that will be affecting about a seventh of the population. There may be a riot around this event. It may relate to ATM's. It will be related to commercial structures and law. As a result of this, a lot of people will be forced to go travelling or go on vacation, which means corporations involve will be laid off. It could relate to the travel industry.
Don't know how travel industry apply, may be it's not that what is predicted, and is something else.

I should have included these two links but there have been reported incidents, on and off, of ATM Debit failures.

May 20, 2012 UK atm reported failure

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18140620

Jan. 9, 2013 Panic in California as EBT cards fail

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-09/panic-california-thousands-food-stamps-cards-suffer-brief-outage

This past weekend, as part of a system update to the CalWIN software of California's Social Services department, HP accidentally cancelled EBT cards for some 37,000 Californians.

FWIW An accountant friend of mine, who works for a firm that does contract work for some of the intelligence agencies up
by Fort Meade, tells me that the intell community is buzzing with rumors that there is a huge spike in intell activity lately suggesting "something big may happen soon."

Laura said:
I was reading this article awhile ago:

Market collapse in process? Billionaires continue to dump U.S. stocks, traders are betting against U.S. economy

... and the following paragraphs caught my attention:

It reminded me of the remark about a "Drop dead date" that is mentioned in the following sessions:

One wonders just what is up?

Well Warren Buffet just bought Heinz, which owns New Zealands biggest packaged & frozen food producer. Publicised as a "ketchup" deal :lol:
I would say the big players and those in the know are getting out of the markets in finance and non essential products and getting firmly in to the basics - food & water. Possibly also productive land.

The financial industry has been exposed as a den of thieves, yet nothing has been done. Fines of a couple of weeks worth of profit don't count in my book.
The stock markets are being talked up with no foundation that I can see. Pump & dump.
I think the suppression in the paper precious metals markets will continue until the manipulators have achieved liquidation of other assets and have a sufficient stack of the metals and other good assets themselves - bought cheap.

It may take a while longer for the whole picture to develop, but the hints are there.

Just ran across this looking into the word "date".

Date is a city in northern Fukushima, Japan.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date,_Fukushima

I am not implying a connection to the April Drop Dead Date, But will add it here.

Read some articles about end of April massive bets (put options) indicating insiders know of a crash at that time. Must admit I don't fully understand how you bet for a falling economy and how that can make a person actual money, but anyway, here's one of the articles that mentions that:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/do-wall-street-insiders-expect-something-really-big-to-happen-very-soon

alkhemst said:
Read some articles about end of April massive bets (put options) indicating insiders know of a crash at that time. Must admit I don't fully understand how you bet for a falling economy and how that can make a person actual money, but anyway, here's one of the articles that mentions that:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/do-wall-street-insiders-expect-something-really-big-to-happen-very-soon

I don't really understand how it works either. What caught my eye was that this sort of deal was done prior to 9-11 and made the dealers a lot of money. That suggests they had some sort of foreknowledge. So maybe that is the case here: there is foreknowledge. And if there is, then it must be something planned. However, as we know, the cosmos does have a way of interfering with the best laid plans of mice and men. So I guess we'll wait and see, though with awareness.

alkhemst said:
Put options is when someone enters into an agreement to sell something at a future date at a certain lower price, lets say in June 2001 you agree to sell 1000 shares of American Airlines at say $50 a share on Sept. 30. And maybe in June it's selling for $60. If you think it's going to go down you probably don't own any of those shares, so you just wait until late Sept. and buy 1000 shares at, say, $30 then sell them to the counterparty for the $60 price thereby making 100% profit.

Here's a more precise definition:

A put option is a contract between 2 parties...to exchange an underlying asset, at a specified price (the strike price), by a predetermined date (the expiration date). The option buyer has the right to exercise or not. The option seller on the other hand, is obligated to buy the asset at the strike price should the buyer chooses to exercise.

Options are used primarily for leverage. For the buyer, the advantage is limited loss (meaning the maximum loss is the option premium). For the seller, the possible loss in theory, is unlimited. Perversely, option buyers (the amateurs) almost always lose. And option sellers (the pros) almost always win.

Regarding these specific April puts, they just seem too visible and too out in the open. As if the purpose was to make everyone see and react. These trades are traceable by exchange computers. If the intent was to hide, there're other ways to make bets...like direct counter-party agreements, which are not publicly reported.

PS On another note, I wish to make a clarification regarding my often expressed admiration of
C A Fitts. Two little things bother me. One...she named her former company "Hamilton Securities." If that was in reference to Alexander Hamilton (Rothschild agent), then I have a slight problem. Two...she has made repeated favorable references to Sir Jimmy Goldsmith (who according to Eustace Mullins, is another Rothschild agent).

Back
Top Bottom