April Drop Dead Date

they are dying while running to be in good shape, while bicycling, while following with love the Easter procession, while playing soccer, while swimming, etc. everywhere they are dying and the police and the doctors think it is a heart attack while it is not. It is from the injection. And I think so because of the graphene in the injection.
Seems to be happening to younger people who exercise or those who put themselves in a stressful situations. I think the C's said that not all the jabs had graphene - but don't they all have spike proteins? Or, the coding to make more of them? These injections are a cause for some big problems.

Dictionary meaning of 'drop dead' is

Drop-dead in British English

ADVERB

informal
outstandingly or exceptionally
drop-dead gorgeous

Drop-dead in American English

ADJECTIVE

1. spectacular; striking; very impressive
a drop-dead wardrobe

ADVERB
2. extremely; spectacularly
drop-dead handsome

So, Russia introducing the 'new global financial system' is drop dead impressive, spectacular and outstanding! :-P

Seems to be happening to younger people who exercise or those who put themselves in a stressful situations. I think the C's said that not all the jabs had graphene - but don't they all have spike proteins? Or, the coding to make more of them? These injections are a cause for some big problems.
I am not an expert about these injections but what I have in mind is about this: the graphene is like a conductor and when you have it inside you and you do exercise or are near a 5G antenna something is happening in your system, like a boom of energy and your heart stop literally to function. The big majority of people who died on the street, or walking in the nature, were near a 5G antenna. Even little kids who died were doing exercise, playing outside and playing near an antenna. Also, they had the mobile with them. Also I am confused: those who discovered the graphene say that there is no spike protein. :huh:

... and you do exercise or are near a 5G antenna something is happening in your system, like a boom of energy and your heart stop literally to function. The big majority of people who died on the street, or walking in the nature, were near a 5G antenna.

5G is powerful but short range that's why they are placed in appliances, street lamps, etc.. which makes me wonder, what if 5G excites the graphene atoms when people are close to enough to the transmitters then would the long wave low power HAARP frequencies be used in conjunction - say the 5G powers up the g.o. lattice to some resonance freq allowing a haarp carrier freq to program the other nano particles ? just thinking out loud.

Another candidate for April Drop Dead is the Unipolar world led by US. Maybe in the future the beginning of russian operations in Ukraine and the end of petrodollar will be known as the end of unipolarity and the beginning of the new “just and democratic” world order.

The defeat of Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan in World War II ushered in the Cold War era. For the four and a half decades between the defeat of fascism and the collapse of communism, global affairs unfolded within a bipolar backdrop of "mutual assured destruction" between the two nuclear superpowers: the United States and the Soviet Union
The fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and the formal dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 heralded a unipolar moment of unquestioned American economic, diplomatic, military and geopolitical supremacy on the world stage.
The first signs of the crumbling of the unipolar order came in the rubble of the feckless wars of moralistic regime change usually referred to as the "War on Terror."
The manifest failures of the regime-change wars cost America huge sums in blood and treasure, but arguably even more important was the long-term symbolism conveyed: America is not all-powerful and America is incapable of crafting the world in its own image.
Xi and Russian strongman Vladimir Putin, currently the world's most wanted man for his reckless military adventurism in Ukraine, now openly speak of a new world order together.

'Drop dead date' is a term used in business. If X has not been accomplished by DATE: Then do Y. So the 'April Drop Dead Date' sounds to me like a heartless business decision to be made in the event that some aspect of 'the globalist 'agenda' is not completed by such and such a time. Like if not enough people are vaccinated then do something for example. Of course I could be complete off base.

According to Investopedia - an investment info site - the definition of 'drop dead date' is as follows:

What Is a Drop-Dead Date?​

A drop-dead date is a provision in a contract that sets out a finite deadline that, if not met, will automatically trigger adverse consequences. The drop-dead date is the last possible date on which something must be completed and, in most circumstances, an extension is not possible.

So when Putin announced late in March that 'certain' countries would now have to pay for their NG supplied by Russia in rubles starting as of April 1, 2022, ('pay in rubles, or no gas') that could be, I think, an 'April drop dead date'. And as we know, the consequences are spectacular, impressive, and outstanding as @Vulcan59 mentioned above, which could very well be the beginning of the death of the U.S. dollar as the world currency.

Q: (Laura) Do you know someone with those initials? (Guest:SD) My boss is named D****, right above him its…{Guest:SD can’t think of anyone… thinking} Ah! I didn’t say “in the bank”. (Perceval) You get the answer to the question you ask. Your question wasn’t specific. If you’re not specific, then it’s very broad…. (Guest:SD) OK. Should I be seeking to leave the bank by the end of September?

A: Maybe… but unusual development may delay.

Q: (Guest:SD) Is there a time by which I should definitely be in France?

A: April drop dead date.

Q: (Galahad) “Drop dead date”. God! (Perceval) That’s a loaded answer. (Galahad) Does “drop dead” apply to Guest:SD or is this more general?

A: General.

Q: (Mr. Scott) Oh, great! (Alana) What does it mean “Drop dead date”? (Perceval) What does it sound like? A date that somebody or something drops dead.

A: Wait and see.

Maybe the Drop Dead date represents a moment where the cutoff is made between who goes to the 4th Density and who gets recycled in 3rd. That could be what is metaphorically being talked about. Ra mentioned back in the 80s that there were people incarnating for 4th Density lessons, so perhaps things are wrapping up soon, however that change manifests.

Maybe the Drop Dead date represents a moment where the cutoff is made between who goes to the 4th Density and who gets recycled in 3rd. That could be what is metaphorically being talked about. Ra mentioned back in the 80s that there were people incarnating for 4th Density lessons, so perhaps things are wrapping up soon, however that change manifests.
This sounds way too optimistic to me. What about all the additional suffering needed as a wake up call? After all, we are talking about a fundamental life/death battle for the human soul complex. (The universe does not decide when time is up…we have a hand in the timing based on a number of factors, OSIT) We are a long way from humanity waking up to the smell of that coffee. Some of us? Sure. But not nearly enough. An orientation can not really be fully chosen until all the cards are laid out.

Furthermore, while the C’s can be clever and coy, when they ask “who” will drop dead, that does not sound like a “what”. IOW, not the dollar, not western hegemony and not any thing or even an idea. It sounds like an individual or a group of people to me. I am thinking both some major individual combined with a group such as the quad vaxed or something like that or a group in some particular area or an ethnic specific weapon type of event fallout perhaps labeled as a new pandemic. Something like that.

But this: as long as humanity is fooling around with distractions from the fundamental issue and avoiding really seeing; the beatings will continue and the severity will increase along with greater frequency until morale improves!

Next ten days will show what to think about this april :-) Personally I hope that it will be something really big that will change our lives, I thinked that the way the C's says about all of this is that the change is really near and we will get new reality to know :-) But now I'm not so sure about that, maybe this hole talking about not knowing the specific end date it's not because of something will pop up from nowhere but rather that changes will go so slowly that we will not notice when we will be in the best possible future. To be clear it's not that this reality is something that I already know very well but from year by year, month by month, day by day it getting very hard to live here (it's only my personal point of view :-) ) It's like sitting in cage, there will be some point when you would like to large stone smash you along with the cage just to end this status quo state. But C's also say to remember that change will come so maybe this is the point before change when we will doubt in it. It's hard to wait but there is no other point, just do your best, go forward and wait for the better future without dreaming about it.

I was mulling over the April Drop Dead Date comment recently, and it was just in the last few days that i had a similar thought: that it could relate to the end of the West's hegemon, along with a clear pivot of many countries to the East. It seems to me to be one of the more apparent and significant shifts to occur this month.

The Western establishment and its zombie economies have been staggering around for a decade and more, now, and, even if there isn't a clear thud (yet), in retrospect it may be that April could be said when they finally dropped dead/ceased to function as we've known them to; we've just yet to see the fall out.

I thought to also add (since i don't think it's been mentioned yet), to tell someone to 'drop dead', is another way of saying to someone who's really annoying you: 'go away', or be quiet:

drop dead!

slang

a rude way of telling someone that you are annoyed with them and want them to go away or be quiet:

Back
Top Bottom