Any ideas what happened to me?

S

Scribblenauts

1-
many years ago (10 or more), it was before dawn, I was asleep, I woke up, I tried to remove the blanket off me but my hands just went through it as if I were a ghost, I wasn't able to get up either (I was like paralyzed) I panicked and tried harder but my hands just went through the blanket over and over again, then I screamed very loudly (not a normal screaming it was like a universal scream), but no one heard it !, then there was this force field or energy body (a made of energy transparent Like water (or maybe haze, but so dense) - human form -, it was like traveling from the sky in an unimaginable speed "like instantaneously" towards me) it came through the ceiling and right above me it stopped, then slowly started to merge with my body through some kind of energy threads, it was very painful, but after the merging is complete I was finally able to move but the the pain in my body was so great that it lasted for about 15 minute or so.
for 3 days I felt like I have 2 bodies like there is this body inside my body, and even I was about to get that force energy out of my body again but it was as painful, so I decided not to try this again, from that day on I spent my life trying to understand what happened, my life changed and I started to draw myself from society because I wasn't able to find any kind of help whatsoever, until 2011.
one more thing to mention about this, from time to time, I dream of a cunning spirit (I can't tell if it's evil or not) that comes to me in the form of someone I know (a family or a friend ..), but when I discover the truth, it throws at me some energy threads and try to pull that force field out of me, but it's like pulling my own soul with it as well, so I grasp myself and I ask God to protect me from it, then I wake up holding myself and feeling pain and prickles in my entire body.

2-
from January 2011, I started to find out that there is something very wrong going on (does the word "island" ring a bell?), and as far as I knew there was no one doing anything about it, not even a single one, so I thought it's up to me to do something about it, and apparently alone.

3-
I found out that I already have a pdf copy of the book "the secret history of the world and how to get out alive" by LKJ since 2009!, I had no idea what was it about but it just showed up on the perfect timing (it was my only source back then, and for more than a year trying to figure out something or what the book is really about, and around april 2012 I started to reach a state in meditation where I feel my body shakes or vibrates (I thought then that I'm about to get that force field (from above) out of my body again or at least understand what happened back then).

A few days later there was this energy like electricity flowing through my crown chakra causing my entire body to shake even harder that I thought I was in an earthquake, until my brother interrupted me to ask me if I felt the earthquake ?!
I thought it was a coincidence of course, but the next day the same thing happened and there was another earthquake.

I started to feel this energy flowing through me all the time not just during meditation, and when I walk in the street I feel earth tremors, and no one seemed to feel those tremors, they feel the quakes but not the tremors !.
A few days later the news started to report different locations for the quakes, Italy, Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan, US ..., I was still able to feel them here in Egypt, but the news didn't even say they reached Egypt, but other people was able to feel it too here in Egypt, it's just the news said nothing about it, and on the internet people started to talk about tremors in India and the US (I think there is something about that on your site sott), I knew then that it was a worldwide thing and governments were trying to hide the truth, I didn't care at all because the truth was within me.
News stories about "mysterious" buildings collapses started to spread (trying to cover up the tremors thing of course), in three months period of tremors and earthquakes 7 buildings collapsed in Egypt alone and about 20 people died.

Since there was only earthquakes during meditation, I interpreted it as if I'm like a channel for that energy and that my meditation amplifies these tremors and turns it into earthquakes, it has something to do with the energy then, so I tried to quit meditation but it continued to flow during my sleep, and of course I couldn't quit sleep , tremors and buildings collapses continued until july 2012 when the universe interfered in a tough manner and the energy flow were reduced, because I still feel it but every once in a while during sleep, it was then that I was led to many "sources" (I need help about the nature of those sources by the way)

any ideas ?! and are the two incidents related?! , thanks

Perhaps this would help.

Taken from Session 9 January 2005: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20997.msg216916#msg216916

But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Hi Scribblenauts. It might also be of benefit for you to read 'High Strangeness' by Laura. The Wave Series may also help you to understand some of the 'events' you've experienced. :flowers:

Scribblenauts, one thing that strikes me is that in your meditation you are becoming unaware and not recognizing what is happening around you. This seems counter-productive. I suggest you do a forum search on "doubled attention". Also check out Eiriu Eolas, which is a breathing/meditation technique developed by LKJ.

As for your experiences, the Wave series is immediately accessible online and explains some of this "high strangeness". It is here:

http://cassiopaea.org/

Hi guys, thank you

- Anthony
indeed, thanks !

- BrightLight11
on it, but needs some time of course so wish me luck :)

- monotonic
I never experienced deep meditation (unless sleeping is the case)
and the quakes used to start right in the beginning when I start to relax (~ 2 min), and it was hard not to pay attention and feel them (the more I focused on them the longer and stronger they got)

Back
Top Bottom