Anthony William

Eel

A Disturbance in the Force
My daughter was recently diagnosed with Vestibular Neuritis.. Its sort of severe vertigo. Bit of a mystery illness.
we recently came across a book by Anthony William called Medical Mrdium. He has claimed of helping countless people
with “mystery illnesses” with help from his spirit guide. Has anyone had first hand knowledge of this author and success rate
with mystery illneses such as vertigo,lupus, chronic fatigue system ,MS etc.

Welcome to our forum Eel. Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Regarding your question: I know that it is pretty hard when someone of your loved one's gets sick and a remedy cannot be found, but I think it is more important to check for less spiritual remedies first. Have you had a chance searching the forum on the health section? And what you tried so far, which doctors did you visit?

Welcome to our forum Eel. Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Regarding your question: I know that it is pretty hard when someone of your loved one's gets sick and a remedy cannot be found, but I think it is more important to check for less spiritual remedies first. Have you had a chance searching the forum on the health section? And what you tried so far, which doctors did you visit?
Ok will do. I will head to the health section.. as stated i am new to the forum .. i have been reading Sott for a few years.
started with the wave. Read the 1994 transcripts book.. Read all transcripts.. thanks

Hi Eel. Welcome.

Has your daughter been recently vaccinated?
My daughter, who recently had the covid injection, has all the symptoms of Vestibular Neuritis as do many other's. It might have something to do with the reactivation of other viruses such as the herpes varicella zoster virus which is thought to be associated with vestibular neuritis.

I also am searching for ways to help my daughter and if I discover anything I will let you know. In the meantime a search of the health section sounds like a good idea. It's very hard to watch your child suffer no matter what the cause and I hope you can find some answers. Diet might be a good place to start.

There is also a website devoted to these conditions that I am looking through. One treatment is a certain kind of therapy to retain the brain to compensate for the dizziness. Here is the site.

Thank you.. She did not get the covid vaccine..she is currently in a Dr.s care at functional neurology center in minnetonka ,minnesota.. she has been getting helped quite a bit there. Diet wise they have eliminated dairy and gluten
and given her some supplements including D3, C,Zinc,magnesium.. We recently ran across this book by Anthony William called Medical Medium.. he claims he can cure these “myster illnesses.. was wondering if anyone had gotten any results from him. I will continue look in diet and health forum.

Thank you.. She did not get the covid vaccine..she is currently in a Dr.s care at functional neurology center in minnetonka ,minnesota.. she has been getting helped quite a bit there. Diet wise they have eliminated dairy and gluten
and given her some supplements including D3, C,Zinc,magnesium.. We recently ran across this book by Anthony William called Medical Medium.. he claims he can cure these “myster illnesses.. was wondering if anyone had gotten any results from him. I will continue look in diet and health forum.
He is the guy who had everybody drinking celery juice recently. He is a very unhealthy looking man himself, imo, and his advice is mostly vegan food.

Back
Top Bottom