Another strange dream

I had one of those periods when I was asleep but awake last night, and I don't remember the whole thing, but I do remember this - I asked if I could see my higher self, and then I saw this image of a head and then I saw the image was one of many stacked up on top of each other. Then the images, like they were on pages that were all connected at the lower left corner, started fanning out, and then the whole thing started spinning, so that it looked like some sort of mandala.

The revelation was probably such to a degree as it showed that this higher self was multidimensional, more like a higher-self network of grades and variances in every direction. And the spinning indicated that the construct is not static but dynamic. I think it was an attempt to get something, which goes beyond three dimensional comprehension. And I think one can view the extensions of self as a dynamic fractal-like mandala, where the "higher-self" is more than the sum of all its parts. The essence of this self is probably most assiciated with the center of the mandala, or the axis of the spin perceived.

The interesting thing was that the primary self-unit was a head, indicating that this experience was more related to the mental plane rather than the full self, which is probably the plane of greatest focus for you, and hence the most coherent vangatage point from which the closest elements to it could be viewed most clearly and hence formed the foundations of the imagery.

Back
Top Bottom