Another Hit? Jade Helm and 4d bleed-thru in the Southwest.

See my comment on this article...

http://www.sott.net/article/295483-The-Pentagons-Operation-Jade-Helm-15-The-floodgate-towards-martial-law-and-World-War-III

..here's the comment..

first thought was ..everything "they" do is bullshit.. so this whole thing is either a psyop ( like the sheep need more confusion! ) or cover for something they know is coming but can't control.

Going with the latter option, I thought about the "damage control for space rocks" thing but kinda got stuck when thinking about how unpredictable the location of the hits would be. This op seems to be focused, though it is large, to a specific location or latitude.

Upon further contemplation..( the light clicked on / dot connected ) I recalled in some older C's transcripts they spoke of increasing 4D "bleed through" occurring in this area... i think they said something about walking through a door in Albuquerque and ending up in Moscow ....if this starts happening, a total but much larger "post-Boston marathon lock down" type thing would be required, no?...

After all, they know they have absolutely NO control of wave/ density shift...and they know its here...so whats left? For a bunch of completely un-creative, armed to the teeth morons, control of the physical, geographical movement of people and information, with violence and chaos and confusion, is the only option they have.....and like the C's say, it will fail.

Looks like another "hit" for the C's to me. ( maybe someone with a better memory than me could paste up some transcript excerpts for further elucidation..i didn't have the time to root thru the material... thanks in advance)

I also forgot to mention the underground bases in the area and that past indigenous cultures all considered this area sacred.

I'm very curious as to what others here think of this line of reasoning. Thanks, Dave

Hmm, upon reading that article the other day, (and having also recently read Kelleher & Knapp's Hunt for the Skinwalker) I found myself wondering whether the PTB might be expecting some sort of UT incursion...

beherenow said:

http://www.sott.net/article/295483-The-Pentagons-Operation-Jade-Helm-15-The-floodgate-towards-martial-law-and-World-War-III

..here's the comment..

first thought was ..everything "they" do is bullshit.. so this whole thing is either a psyop ( like the sheep need more confusion! ) or cover for something they know is coming but can't control.

Going with the latter option, I thought about the "damage control for space rocks" thing but kinda got stuck when thinking about how unpredictable the location of the hits would be. This op seems to be focused, though it is large, to a specific location or latitude.

Upon further contemplation..( the light clicked on / dot connected ) I recalled in some older C's transcripts they spoke of increasing 4D "bleed through" occurring in this area... i think they said something about walking through a door in Albuquerque and ending up in Moscow ....if this starts happening, a total but much larger "post-Boston marathon lock down" type thing would be required, no?...

After all, they know they have absolutely NO control of wave/ density shift...and they know its here...so whats left? For a bunch of completely un-creative, armed to the teeth morons, control of the physical, geographical movement of people and information, with violence and chaos and confusion, is the only option they have.....and like the C's say, it will fail.

Looks like another "hit" for the C's to me. ( maybe someone with a better memory than me could paste up some transcript excerpts for further elucidation..i didn't have the time to root thru the material... thanks in advance)

I also forgot to mention the underground bases in the area and that past indigenous cultures all considered this area sacred.

I'm very curious as to what others here think of this line of reasoning. Thanks, Dave

The session you are referring to is 4 November 1995 I think. I had a similar thought and posted on that thread a few days ago; interesting stuff.

Thaigrr said:
beherenow said:

..here's the comment..

The session you are referring to is 4 November 1995 I think. I had a similar thought and posted on that thread a few days ago; interesting stuff.

I made the connection with this C's session and the planned drill as well. It is strange they have targeted the whole of the southwestern US . Is it possible that a noticeable dimensional shift is imminent and would they be able to predict such an event? I live in the "hostile" state of Utah. I also wonder if there is a connection gun ownership. I know I live in the county that is 2nd on the list. But, suprisingly, Texas is 73rd.

US Counties With the Highest Rates of Gun Ownership
By Roger Gray September 3, 2014 12:25 PM
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

The folks at City-Data have assembled a list of the 101 US counties with the highest rates of firearms ownership. There are probably some surprises on the list, especially for Texans as no Texas county appears until Harris (Houston) at number 73.
Louisiana is the state with the largest number of counties on the list.
Laramie County in Wyoming is at number 12.
Here’s a link to the City-Data full list.
Here are the top 30.
1 Fairbanks borough, AK – 59.1%
2 Tooele County, UT – 59.1%
3 Nez Perce County, ID – 59.0%
4 Armstrong County, PA – 57.6%
5 Rapides Parish, LA – 52.8%
6 Teller County, CO – 52.3%
7 Darlington County, SC – 52.1%
8 Franklin County, VT – 51.7%
9 Randolph County, NC – 51.1%
10 Canyon County, ID – 50.9%
11 Anchorage Municipality, AK – 50.0%
12 Laramie County, WY – 49.6%
13 Davis County, UT – 48.8%
14 Yellowstone County, MT – 48.7%
15 Franklin County, PA – 48.5%
16 Pennington County, SD – 48.5%
17 Terrebonne Parish, LA – 47.9%
18 Ouachita Parish, LA – 47.6%
19 Florence County, SC – 47.6%
20 Orange County, VT – 47.0%
21 Calcasieu Parish, LA – 46.4%
22 Weber County, UT – 46.3%
23 Kanawha County, WV – 45.2%
24 Ada County, ID – 45.0%
25 Pulaski County, AR – 44.7%
26 Minnehaha County, SD – 44.7%
27 Westmoreland County, PA – 44.0%
28 Pinal County, AZ – 43.6%
29 St. Tammany Parish, LA – 42.5%
30 Caddo Parish, LA – 42.2%

Read More: US Counties With the Highest Rates of Gun Ownership | http://k2radio.com/us-counties-with-the-highest-rates-of-gun-ownership/?trackback=tsmclip

beherenow said:
I made the connection with this C's session and the planned drill as well. It is strange they have targeted the whole of the southwestern US . Is it possible that a noticeable dimensional shift is imminent and would they be able to predict such an event? I live in the "hostile" state of Utah. I also wonder if there is a connection gun ownership. I know I live in the county that is 2nd on the list. But, suprisingly, Texas is 73rd.

US Counties With the Highest Rates of Gun Ownership
By Roger Gray September 3, 2014 12:25 PM
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

The folks at City-Data have assembled a list of the 101 US counties with the highest rates of firearms ownership. There are probably some surprises on the list, especially for Texans as no Texas county appears until Harris (Houston) at number 73.
Louisiana is the state with the largest number of counties on the list.
Laramie County in Wyoming is at number 12.
Here’s a link to the City-Data full list.
Here are the top 30.
1 Fairbanks borough, AK – 59.1%
2 Tooele County, UT – 59.1%
3 Nez Perce County, ID – 59.0%
4 Armstrong County, PA – 57.6%
5 Rapides Parish, LA – 52.8%
6 Teller County, CO – 52.3%
7 Darlington County, SC – 52.1%
8 Franklin County, VT – 51.7%
9 Randolph County, NC – 51.1%
10 Canyon County, ID – 50.9%
11 Anchorage Municipality, AK – 50.0%
12 Laramie County, WY – 49.6%
13 Davis County, UT – 48.8%
14 Yellowstone County, MT – 48.7%
15 Franklin County, PA – 48.5%
16 Pennington County, SD – 48.5%
17 Terrebonne Parish, LA – 47.9%
18 Ouachita Parish, LA – 47.6%
19 Florence County, SC – 47.6%
20 Orange County, VT – 47.0%
21 Calcasieu Parish, LA – 46.4%
22 Weber County, UT – 46.3%
23 Kanawha County, WV – 45.2%
24 Ada County, ID – 45.0%
25 Pulaski County, AR – 44.7%
26 Minnehaha County, SD – 44.7%
27 Westmoreland County, PA – 44.0%
28 Pinal County, AZ – 43.6%
29 St. Tammany Parish, LA – 42.5%
30 Caddo Parish, LA – 42.2%

That is a very real possibility, but what you've listed is the legal and documented list of gun owners. Another thing to consider is illegal gun ownership. Southern California in which some areas are targeted as hostile in Jade Helm have a huge amount of gang activity. I doubt gang members register their guns.

kalibex said:
Hmm, upon reading that article the other day, (and having also recently read Kelleher & Knapp's Hunt for the Skinwalker) I found myself wondering whether the PTB might be expecting some sort of UT incursion...

My take is that these enforcers coming in ARE the incursion. When the C's said there would be an invasion by 2012, it did come to pass if you think in terms of their 4D STS thought forms manifesting through our pathological governments.

Joe Biggs, a reporter at info wars has been doing a report on a tip they received from judicial watch on an alledged isis base just across the border of Texas. He said he went and he saw and then was questioned by the FBI...

I think I will check the crime rate statistics in the counties on that list.
I will post my findings here in a few days as I am working a lot lately.
I live in county #24. kind of surprised that the gun ownership is so close to half here.

Well, one thing that we can do is to wait until it starts in Mid July and see what is going on. ITs good people to be alerted and informed what is the situation so they can be somehow prepared. I think that we have FOTCM and forum members who live there so we will get news from there as soon as it starts.

michaelrc said:
Joe Biggs, a reporter at info wars has been doing a report on a tip they received from judicial watch on an alledged isis base just across the border of Texas. He said he went and he saw and then was questioned by the FBI...

Just out of curiosity I went and had a look at what Alex has been blathering about this time and laughed my freaking booty off with this....

"During the encounter, an FBI agent questioned Infowars reporter Joe Biggs on what he witnessed while searching for alleged ISIS activity in Mexico, reportedly admitting they fear entering the cartel-dominated region. They also stated that they rely on Infowars as a credible source for intel that they can’t get themselves."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol2: :lol2:

Good thing the FBI has Alex to protect us all! Man, :lol2: I am still laughing

Hmm, has anyone read or heard if the US southern border agents have been ordered to "stand down"? This is what info wars has been reporting. I was thinking maybe a false flag coming soon.

I've not heard anything about that michaelrc, but I did see that they're touting employee punishment as their explanation for the Walmart closings.

_http://www.infowars.com/did-walmart-close-a-california-store-to-punish-employees-who-protested-wages-and-working-conditions/

A bit of inside information. An acquaintance in the free energy world sent me this;

"Sorry for not being very responsive to your last mails as I am involved with something of great importance to the sustained existence of the US. Look up Jade Helm 15 and see what is going on here and you will understand..

(Technical information removed regarding free energy from mass and shape)

...Now I'm sure the onlookers will get all wet over this mail, but its all coming to a head anyway. If the US moves past this PhyOp and begins to make change we all might be the happy owners of a Gold Egg. "

Interesting.

Inquorate said:
"If the US moves past this PhyOp and begins to make change we all might be the happy owners of a Gold Egg. "

Hi, Inquorate. Did your friend mean he saw the event as a 'Psy-Op'? (And seemed to think there might be, eventually, a positive outcome?)

kalibex said:
Inquorate said:
"If the US moves past this PhyOp and begins to make change we all might be the happy owners of a Gold Egg. "

Hi, Inquorate. Did your friend mean he saw the event as a 'Psy-Op'? (And seemed to think there might be, eventually, a positive outcome?)

It does sound that way, and if so would mean that Inquorate's friend is suffering from an overabundance of wishful thinking. OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom