Another day, another victim

j0da

Jedi Council Member
Polish Press Agency reports after British Medical Journal that... "Kisses are dangerous for teenagers"
BMJ claims kissing numerous partners strongly increases the risk of dangerous infection which could end with death.

Now.. cooome on! Haven't we heard something like this already? What next? "Holding hands with numerous partners increases risk of fatal dermal inflammation??

The sexual dynamic supression continues, and attacks are coming from different sides. While religion lost it's iron grip on large portion of society (at least in number of subjects), PTB moved to higher ground using it's universal tool - "scientific proof". Teenagers are dumbed down in churches, schools, homes, mercilessly haunted by advertisement industry and modern popular culture, but still they retain a lot of freshness, vigor and significant amount of rebellious spirit. "Those young bastards are still too alive and kicking, guys! Let's get them another problem, mates!"

My parents have had a lot of problems, but for those first 16, 17 years of my life I didn't know about them. I could enjoy my energy and carefreeness. That's not the case among nowadays teenagers, it seems.

Instigating fear, inhibitting life, movement and energy - that's THE GOAL. I just don't buy that crap, and IMHO you shouldn't either, fellow travellers.

regards

Back
Top Bottom