Anniversaries Today

So instead of posting these things, how about you take one of these things which you find interesting, look into it, pull it apart, research it, find as much as you can about it, reflect on it and write something of what you discovered. That is a whole process which involves use the gray matter and if you find at the end that it doesn't have anything worth posting about, then at least you are wiser than you were when you started.

Pretty much my thought on this as well.

Posting disconnected dates and events ad infinitum doesn't in itself produce or generate knowledge. That comes from making connections and thinking about the dates, events, and so on.

I find it very, very useful to check the anniversaries and I wanted to multiply this knowledge somehow, but it has to be relevant to the community.

The best way to do this is to, as Aeneas suggested, find an event that interests you, see what thread there is on it, read, think, and share your insights. The multiplication of knowledge comes from networking with others who're engaging in that same read, think, and share process.

Back
Top Bottom