Ancient Peru revisited

cholas

Dagobah Resident
Being towards the latter half of History of the World, I was somewhat tickled by the writings of Teohuinaco in Peru/Bolivia. Hopefully this is the right place, I'd like to add some observations/realizations I had while traveling in this area.
My first trip was in '97, mainly to Cuzco and the sacred valley. Most people are told, not too deferent from Egypt I suppose, that the "Incans" built it all. The building methods we observed did not, of course, match the "tourista" stories we were told. Sacsyhuaman is within walking distance of Cuzco and quite a site to behold. As in other parts of the world, mega-ton blocks are placed perfectly on top of one another, hard to accomplish even today. My personal interpretation of the "energy" relates clearly to the "Pyramid people". Again in the sacred valley, though I cannot recall the name now, there is another ruin that is very similar. And the tour-guides speak of 10,000 men carrying these blocks over mountains and through rivers..........a guide we talked to after the tourists had left mentioned, as Laura does in her book, that it was the work of Blond-haired, blue-eyed giants and that the official story of the Incas building them is just that, a story.
After hiking for a few days on the Inca trail we arrived at Machu Piccu. This was a bit different. From what we could tell there were at least three different eras of building going on. The earliestwere absolutely huge blocks of stone, hard to decipher from later buiding, but appeared "original". Then there were the blocks laid out very much like Sacsayhuaman, near Cuzco. This also appears similar to the blocks in Lebanon. The steps alone were not easily managed by me(6'tall) and they and the doorways appeared to serve peoples much taller("Incans" are rarely over 5'5"). Then on topof these are the stone and mortar of the Incans who, in my understanding, occupied an ancient place and made some additions as it were. At the time, and it has been awhile(pre-History of the World) I was feeling that somehow this area was different, i.e not "pyramid people". Not sure what to make of it now. I would like to post some revealing pics as soon as they are in my possesion again.
Unfortunately I did not make it to Teohuanaco on this or subsequent trip, as it is a hard-to-get-to place but if I go again......I have no doubt there are "keys" there as to possible pre-flood civilization(empire).
-n

cholas said:
The steps alone were not easily managed by me(6'tall) and they and the doorways appeared to serve peoples much taller("Incans" are rarely over 5'5").
Maybe antediluvian average humans (no matter which race) were much taller than nowadays. And so were animals due to differences in gravity. Moreover, current incas may have acquired a very short height to make their blood carry oxigen more easily as they live 5,000 metres above sea level.

I have been in tiawanaku in the year 2007... It is a very nice place, and yes, there is a lot of evidence remarking that this culture is pre-flood, yet, the people guiding in those places never think about any possibilities for that theory to be serious, as they believe that these cultures, especially the Incas, aren't very old.
Tiawanaku is placed in Bolivia near the capital and the lake Titicaca, very close to Peru. Despite all the "scientific" information the guide managed to us, the feellings i had there were unique. I know i could never be able to describe this in a objective way, as it is a very subjective feeling... so I'm sorry for that "breaking of rules"... it was lake an electrifying feeling all around my body...

Well besides that subjective feeling, I can say that tiawanaku is a very surprising place, were you can find walls very well maintained and some technologies that were new to me... as a stone megaphone.. lol! it is a stone that amplifies your voice when you speak through it... amazing.

In January of this year 2009, i went to Peru. I also visited saqsaywaman, and i felt the same energy... saqsaywaman is a place were you can see blocks of stone that are so big that you can't imagine haw there were put together on that place and forming a particular figure if seen from the air.
In the back of this giant archaeological complex. You can find a big circle formed by rocks that makes you think of an amphitheatre, yet it is far bigger than a common amphitheatre.

Another place were I felt this electrifying "energy" was very high in the clouds, while I was making the Inca trail. It was in a place called sayaq marka, were lived only the high priests of the Incas. Don't know much about this place...

Finally i met a Person in Peru that is known for his theories of the Lemuria. This man is called Anton Ponce De Leon..and I guess it would interesting for those who seek information about this theory... which proposes that the beginning of human civilization starts in Lemuria (Mu), and its influence in the Andean primitive civilizations.

Back
Top Bottom