An Open Letter

N

noise

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7617126854658427800&hl=en An Open Letter.

Don't imagine it will last long on google. Tried to make it a kind of story, and expression of courage and discovery of faith (for me at least). Been about 3 months and some things that keep coming to mind drove me toward trying to create something a little different. Some depictions of violence. May cause some emotional responses in those who might grasp some of the concepts I was trying to depict. Under 13 minutes. Political. I'll edit out the above link if I can get it posted on somewhere else.

Edit: You Tube didn't like the link so it didn't post there.

Hi Noise
you could sign up for a page at the Fairys website ,under listeners and get your own blog page set up. You would get your own friendly url. So it should be seen as a seperate entity in a search engine. If the format is not FLV you can send me a link to where I can get it and then I will convert it to FLV for you.

Same goes for any one who could do with some space.

Hi the rabbit,

I'll check into a blog page set up, that would be great! Don't know a thing about search engines. Never could figure them out, but that's o.k. it sounds like it is self-inflicting/built right in to what your offering. SO far as the video the initial link is the only place I'm aware of a person can download it - and that would be in quicktime/PSP format. The original .wmv is 51.1 MB's. Thank you, I should soon be taking you up on the offer.

Actually the site will take most video formats , but FLV seems to be the only format that will play directly on the page tv channel. The other formats have to be downloaded to watcher / listeners pc to be watched on their desk top.

software i have will convert psp format though , along with g3 , blackberry ,ipod etc

Updated link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybyZ3gPJDs

It's been shortened, with some of the redone old stuff removed so that it doesn't go over 10 minutes which I think is youtube's max. Besides clipping off the beginning and end I clipped out a part of the middle as well.

Salutes!

well , good video and good work !

it reminded me about Disturbed - Land Of Confusion clip , for those who still didnt see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KW8DRSvEoQ

ps. youtube is not better than ggle , since there is a possibility to login to youtube with video.ggle credentials

Hi again Ignatious,

The movie contact really struck me in terms of how it (quite indirectly) relates to Laura and the Cassiopaean experiment. It may or may not make sense to you in that way. Maybe I'm delusional or have to put a mask on things (faith) but it did help to kind of see things in a different light.

300 kind of gave me a concept of fighting for justice and truth to the bitter end no matter the cost.

Edit: (300) This movie has some nudity and violence on a huge scale. I'd almost say it is spychopaths vs. psychopaths but for 1) I can't judge and say this or that for sure and 2) for another one side is fighting against slavery and imperialism.

Invasion had a couple of scenes that struck pretty deep.. like the end of the video where the woman is remembering what a Russian scientist (psychologist?) told her.

Anyhow that is kind of the gist of the drama as it kind of played out in my mind, seeing the films and putting them into a video.

Salutes!

Back
Top Bottom