An Incident in the Driveway.

Bloodnoise

The Force is Strong With This One
Utilizing the Keel perspective toward the UFO phenomenon I wonder how possibly close denizens of other densities or dimensions actually stand next to or over us at times.
If there are indeed highly technologically and biologically evolved, (potentially malevolent), civilizations so close as to be merely “out of phase” or at a different “frequency” or “vibration” than our deliberately muddled third density faculties can begin to perceive how are they going about these interactions?
Do they ignore us until we do things to provoke instinctive predator chase?
Do they drive us like maze rats caught in a matrix and bleed us incrementally?
Are they passive distant Sheppard’s of a blind flock or is some shift guy sitting at a technologically impressive workstation punching up code and waiting for signal trace?
Or - are we the buzz of distant mosquitoes in the background noise of a near distant civilization.

How does the grass grow on the other side?

An Incident in the Driveway.

I’ve watched the sky avidly since childhood. I have seen UFOS in many parts of the world. I’ve learned to distinguish between satellites, planes and the international space station, etc.
I live in a nice Canadian neighbourhood in a smallish town and I attempt to pass my days with human decency.
One fine evening I was outside for some reason and my neighbour, a friendly, and respectably open minded Dutch senior, struck up a conversation as she is wont to do.

We stood in her driveway watching the dark of night reveal the stars as the sun set.
A cluster of meteor falls had us talking UFOs and the like and she recounted seeing a large silver disc as a child in Holland.
She always just thought it was war happenings but over time came to think it was just too overwhelming to have been anything from the war chests of those days.
I mentioned John Keel, his concept of the Ultra terrestrials and the fact that the phenomenon is and always was with us.
No sooner than this topic was broached did a large silent orb appear in the sky directly above us.
It began with a radiant halo-ish burst of light and then appeared to take on what I can only describe as a melting look of opalescence.
We were appropriately slack jawed and encapsulated in the moment.
The orb slowly crept up, first directly over our heads, and then paused and formed into a solid looking metallic sphere reflecting the ground and the sky.
Without so much as a poof or a pop the shiny silver orb either went straight up off world or disappeared without moving as I know movement.
It happened so fast I felt the limitations of my eyes in that instant.

“I guess we just saw a UFO.” I said, as though I was an authoritative voice on the topic or something.
We laughed a nervous laughter and stared quietly off onto the darkening sky.

I thought of history’s tricksters and how often they might be listening, watching or stumbling into our lives.
Was this the Evil Magician or an apprentice carrying on a tradition? A passerby? A clown?
This Orb seemed to convey the unquestionable message that what we were discussing was as real as the crappy vinyl siding on my house or the gum in my mouth.
Who the hell was listening to us at that moment?
Once these sorts of moments have happened, the absurdities of daily “life” just seem all the more absurd and even more minuscule.
The hierarchy of importance in your life becomes instantly redrafted.
You can only try to give more than you take and endeavour to learn what you really are.

Bloodnoise said:
Utilizing the Keel perspective toward the UFO phenomenon I wonder how possibly close denizens of other densities or dimensions actually stand next to or over us at times.
If there are indeed highly technologically and biologically evolved, (potentially malevolent), civilizations so close as to be merely “out of phase” or at a different “frequency” or “vibration” than our deliberately muddled third density faculties can begin to perceive how are they going about these interactions?
Do they drive us like maze rats caught in a matrix and bleed us incrementally?
Are they passive distant Sheppard’s of a blind flock or is some shift guy sitting at a technologically impressive workstation punching up code and waiting for signal trace?
Or - are we the buzz of distant mosquitoes in the background noise of a near distant civilization.

How does the grass grow on the other side?

Imo on some of these questions can only be speculated on especially when it comes seeing beyond the 3d veil, again just my opinion. The closest descriptions of other realities and densities you will get from Lauras account, be it in her Wave series or specifically in her book High Strangeness. Maybe worth checking out if you haven't done so yet :).

Bloodnoise said:
“I guess we just saw a UFO.” I said, as though I was an authoritative voice on the topic or something.
We laughed a nervous laughter and stared quietly off onto the darkening sky.

Interesting incident, Bloodnoise - thanks for sharing.

Would be interesting if she did go on to read some Keel.... and then to recommend Keel to someone else. Etc.

Bloodnoise said:
(...)
(...)
The C's have said that in 4D we don't actually exist (along with the planet) until a 4D being "thinks" about us. They've also said that we wouldn't exist if someone hadn't "dreamt us up." It makes sense since in 4D you make your own reality. We happen to be part of theirs.

Interesting experience. I have never seen a UFO myself. Not that I can remember anyways.

Hi Bloodnoise, I like your writing style here. Your narrative reminds me of the character Odd Thomas, from the Dean Koontz books which where mentioned on the forum recently.

Very interesting experience and good questions you raise. I've often wondered about similar things. It is a very obscure topic though and so little information is available in truth. Some people come up with detailed explanations but these raise questions in my mind as to the source and truth of what's said. Sense I have learned of the elaborate mind control systems in place I'm wary of most explanations.

However, I do consider there are truthful explanations although they are limited in details as to the broader workings you mention such as Keel's and Laura's work. This is all such a unknown, BIG area yet, leaving us to piece together "truth" where we can find it. It all ties in with the study of the "paranormal" as I see it, with various manifestations and an intriguing topic for me. Recently finding the material here, Laura and the C's has really sent me into exciting, new areas of learning about the unseen world and how these manifest to our senses. We are adventurers in uncharted territory for the most part :).

Gawan said:
Imo on some of these questions can only be speculated on especially when it comes seeing beyond the 3d veil, again just my opinion. The closest descriptions of other realities and densities you will get from Lauras account, be it in her Wave series or specifically in her book High Strangeness. Maybe worth checking out if you haven't done so yet :).

Yeah you should definitely check those books out, KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS !!!!! the more you know about these "critters" the less they can get to you!

Back
Top Bottom