An amazing dream.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
Tonight I had a very strange dream.

I share it because it is fun for me to read these things, so some of you may also have fun.

I worked last night and my partner and I decided to stop the car in a quiet place and rest our eyes a bit. The requests of the people stopped and we had a little rest, so we stopped.

I fell asleep.

After a while I woke up and saw my partner outside the car doing something with his backpack. I realized that we were not in the same place where we had parked. It was a place with vegetation around it.

Wow, he moved the car! - I thought.

I did not give it more importance and I went back to sleep.

I went back to dreaming and after a while I woke up again.

We were no longer in that place with vegetation. It was the starting place, where we had parked to rest.

For a few seconds I was amazed, but immediately I smiled.

What an amazing thing! - I thought.

Obviously, the easiest explanation is that it was a dream within a dream.

But I woke up and I was in another unknown place.

As time goes by, the memory is less intense. But I remember perfectly how surprised I was not to wake up in that place with vegetation around the car.

Amazing indeed for me.:-D

Cool! Thanks for sharing.

Multi-layered dreams are rare for me, and usually contain a valuable and interesting lesson if you can manage to decode it. -Lessons not so much about life and emotions and problems out in the real world, but rather about the way dream mechanics themselves work. It's like going back to school to brush up on your degree before being tossed back into the work world.

One interesting dream I recall provided this additional learning 'tool'...

For some reason, I found myself clambering around on the fire escape of a tall building, trying to deal with some dream problem. I think I was trying to escape the Mob. I was trying different windows, trying to get inside. At one point, I found myself face to face with a frightening security camera. I had to scoot away, hoping I wouldn't be discovered by the authorities.

The next night...

I was in a completely different dream environment, at a business trade show trying to sell products and make connections with other people, when I glanced at a newspaper. On the front page was a black & white mug shot of my face as captured by that security camera from the previous night's dream! -With the headline, "Beware! Who is This Mysterious Cat Burglar?"

These days, when I dream, it isn't uncommon for elements to stick around from night to night, previous actions having repercussions, creating semi-continuous narratives. Now I have to mind my Ps and Qs! Karma can follow me around when I sleep.

That part is real.

So finally the car did not moved but you dreamed it had. With lucid dreams, the difficulty (for me at least) is to realize I'm dreaming. The Castaneda trick to look at our hands never worked for me. I never thought to apply it.

Strangely, for me, the trick was linked with the lighting. If the button did not respond I knew I was dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom