An advice please dont know what to say in this case, dont understand very well??

zim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all

The last Saturday I was sleeping in my second daughter in a bed next to her, around the 4:27 am she woke me up saying that someone was calling her 4 times with her name, she had about 10 minutes that she was woke up since she saw me in the bed next to her so she was moving on her bed but not sleep , so I took her and tried to calm dawn her, I don't know if I'm wrong but I think I saw something move out of the room when I woke up but did not pay much attention, but yesterday she came in to her room in the night almost 11 p.m. but immediately out of the room and came to me saying that she heard the voice again . She have never felt o heard anything before but lately she told me that she see a red light in the sky and doesn't feel good in fact she felt afraid what I told her there was a star....

In this moment I don't know what to say about that, I have been living another thing so I did not pay too much attention about that. But what if she still hear the voices....
that's make me reminder that one week ago I was sleeping and woke up because I heard two women talking late in the night so I though was my two daughters so I woke up to say " hey please I'm sleeping" what was my surprise that there wasn't anybody in the rooms all of them was sleeping so I though "OK was me, maybe I was dreaming" but when I came to my bed I heard them again so I just go to sleep no think in that again.....

That is pretty strange.

Laura once said:

Most weirdnesses that happen in any psychic activity is due to the state of mind of the individual, that individual's psychology and state of psychological health. So, getting psychologically healthy to as great an extent as possible is your number one goal!

So I'm wondering, have you made any diet changes? Do you do the pipe breathing, meditation and EE program? Do you also still read (for example the Psychology books)?

Hi Oxajil

Yes I have made a little changes in diet began the detox and check for my blood type , some pipe breath ans warrior but finished with the meditation yet , each time I wanted to do it somethig came up and I could not do it, what I have done more is reading books like the wave1 , the secret history , articles in the cassiopea´s web and forum so was basicaly reading ans reading since january... but why my daughter ?

zim said:
but why my daughter ?

Hi zim,

from what you've written about your life, your daughter has been experiencing unhealthy dynamics, too. That could exlpain why.
Fwiw, I'd suggest to keep learning about how to implement a healthier life (psychologically and physically) and do it, for both your kids and yourself.

Also, the meditation is a strong tool for healing, doing it every night helps a lot.
There have been members reporting doing the breathing program and mediation together with their kids. Maybe that could be an option to try? Maybe this would give some immediate help/stability to your daughter?

Back
Top Bottom