American Spirit cigs in the UK

Russ

Jedi Master
Just in case people are having trouble finding these in the UK (except from internet shops), I found American Spirit cigs in a Tesco supermarket in the UK yesterday. They have both the strong and mild ones. I was surprised to see them there as I haven't seen them in any shops before. They didn't have them in the Tesco petrol station though, only in the actual supermarket. So if you want to buy a pack but don't want to get them on the net, your local tesco might have some.

For people that don't know, American Spirit cigs use "Additive free, natural tobacco", unlike nearly every other brand.

Thanks for the heads up Russ - did you happen to notice if they sold the pouches of loose tobacco? They are about £7 quid a pack online, but the pouches are pretty good value for money compared to the pre rolled...

Sorry, I didn't notice. I'll look next time I go if no one has found out before me.

Hi everyone,

I want to ask whether there is an internet supplier of AS organic loose tobacco in the UK? Can't seem to find anything. I did quite an extensive search but came out empty handed for the organic variety (there's plenty in Germany but the shipping is very pricey).

Also went through the threads here on the forum (such as: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1609&p=1)

If it is the case that there are no organic suppliers in the UK, I thought about contacting those that already sell non-organic AS to ask whether they'd consider stocking organic AS.

I thought they might be more willing to order them if there was from the beginning a small group of regular buyers. Therefore, if it is the case that there is no UK organic AS supplier, would anyone be interested?

Thanks

rylek said:
Hi everyone,

I want to ask whether there is an internet supplier of AS organic loose tobacco in the UK? Can't seem to find anything. I did quite an extensive search but came out empty handed for the organic variety (there's plenty in Germany but the shipping is very pricey).

Also went through the threads here on the forum (such as: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1609&p=1)

If it is the case that there are no organic suppliers in the UK, I thought about contacting those that already sell non-organic AS to ask whether they'd consider stocking organic AS.

I thought they might be more willing to order them if there was from the beginning a small group of regular buyers. Therefore, if it is the case that there is no UK organic AS supplier, would anyone be interested?

Thanks

I buy mine from a tobacconist in Germany. 10 pouches (35g each) for 80.5 Euros including p&p. A bargain when you consider that 1 pouch of the regular AS tobacco costs 8 pounds sterling.

Here is the email addy:

shop@tabak-brucker.de

They speak English, so just ask them for exactly what you want. There's no automatic payment method on the website (_http://www.tabakwaren-brucker.de/) so you have to ask them for their IBAN & BIC codes for their account, then wire the money directly to his account. This is easy to arrange through online banking. Going into your bank to do it may mean paying an international transaction fee.

Back
Top Bottom