American Holocaust by David Stannard

A

alchemy

I don't like to post a review before finishing a book, but I feel compelled to do so in this instance.

While recounting the historical, genocidal effect which European explorers had on the New World (the Americas), this statement is made:

American Holocaust said:
[...]

Within no more than a handful of generations following their first encounters with the Europeans, the vast majority of the Western Hemisphere's native peoples had been exterminated. The pace and magnitude of their obliteration varied from place to place and from time to time, but for years now historical demographers have been uncovering, in region upon region, post-Columbian depopulation rates of between 90 and 98 percent with such regularity that an overall decline of 95% has become a working rule of thumb. What this means is that, on average, for every twenty natives alive at the moment of European contact -- when the lands of the Americas teemed with numerous tens of millions of people -- only one stood in their place when the bloodbath was over.

[...]
Now, please compare the above with the following two C's quotes:

940716 said:
[...]
Q: (L) Bob Lazar [3] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.

Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation

[...]
... and this ...

950225 said:
[...]

Q: (GB) When was the last time my wife was abducted?
A: Last week.
Q: (J) Were they both abducted at the same time?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) They have told us that 94% are containers for the Lizzies to use. (BP) 94% of the population of the planet?! (GB) Let me get back to my wife. When we were both abducted together, was it a physical or other abduction?
A: Soul abduction.
Q: (L) Did it occur during the night while they were sleeping?

[...]
The thought which occurred to me whilst reading this is that perhaps, as depressing as it might sound, an approx. 6% 'survival' rate is simply normal for these type events in a STS-type world.

Review to continue when I have finished the book ...

alchemy said:
I don't like to post a review before finishing a book, but I feel compelled to do so in this instance.

While recounting the historical, genocidal effect which European explorers had on the New World (the Americas), this statement is made:

American Holocaust said:
[...]

Within no more than a handful of generations following their first encounters with the Europeans, the vast majority of the Western Hemisphere's native peoples had been exterminated. The pace and magnitude of their obliteration varied from place to place and from time to time, but for years now historical demographers have been uncovering, in region upon region, post-Columbian depopulation rates of between 90 and 98 percent with such regularity that an overall decline of 95% has become a working rule of thumb. What this means is that, on average, for every twenty natives alive at the moment of European contact -- when the lands of the Americas teemed with numerous tens of millions of people -- only one stood in their place when the bloodbath was over.
[...]
Now, please compare the above with the following two C's quotes:
Hi Alchemy, All,

I don't see how it is useful to make such a comparison here. Comments further below.

alchemy said:
There seems to be some 'noise' in this session and I think the clue is in the following excerpt:

July 16, 1994 F**, Laura and S**
[...]
Q: (L) What is your group called?
A: Corsas.
Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Casiopaea.
Q: (L) Where is that?
A: Near Orion.
Q: (L) I heard that the Orions are the "Bad
guys." Is the Orion group bad?
Q: (L) Do you serve self or others?
A: I serve both.
Q: (L) What is your philosophy?
A: One.
Q: (L) What are you here for tonight?
A: Prophecy.
[....]

Notice how they spelled Cassiopaea with only one "s" and notice how the reply was "I serve both" rather then "we serve both" when the C's, being "unified thought forms in the realm of knowledge", usually answer as "we" rather then "I". Moreover, notice how they went right into prophecy, which is something that the C's don't usually do since the future is 'open' and "fluid".

alchemy said:
940716 said:
Q: (L) Bob Lazar [3] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.

Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Notice here that they said we have "some" protection to the question "do we have any protection" rather then "yes", that is, "yes" in the context that if Knowledge is applied in regards to 'asking' through one's own actions 'below' through their multi-leveled Being, then perhaps their potential 4D STO higher self, that is, a potential 4D higher self "growing" 'above' Now DUE to certain lessons being learned 'below', is simutaneoulsy forming a 'branch', or a say 'conduit' 'above', due to progressing in passing the 'grade 3' lessons 'below'. That is, as one is learning to DO 'below' and climbing the "staircase" in the 'present', then one aligns oneself in a feedback loop with one or more potential 'futures' where one has passed the 'grade' and is now in a new 'classroom', so to say, and or so I think...

alchemy said:
... and this ...

950225 said:
Again, there seems to have been some 'noise' here as well in regards to session 950225, and the clue is in the following excerpts:

February 25, 1995 CD, BP, TM, GB, SV, TR
and JR, F***, Laura, DJ [The group had been
discussing a June 5, 1995 mass UFO landing
predicted by purported diary of last pope,
supposedly found by his cleaning lady.]
Q: Hello, how are you tonight?
A: Hello. Okay. Why not regroup.
Concentrate. Too much energy. Children.
Sorry. Who are we?
Q: [Children are sent to bed.] (T) Ask them if
anyone else can sit at the board this evening?
A: Sure.
Q: (GB) Can I sit in there now? (T) Sure. Do
they want all four of us or just three? [GB
takes TR's place at the board.]
A: No matter.
Q: (J) Who do we have with us tonight, we
didn't ask.
A: Concentrate. Slow mental processes down.
Less pressure. [GB lightens up.]
Q: (L) Who do we have with us tonight?
A: Who are we?
Q: Who are you?
A: Cassiopaeans.
Q: And who do we have with us?
A: Pommori.
[...]

Notice in the above the comments: "A: Hello. Okay. Why not regroup. Concentrate. Too much energy. Children. Sorry. Who are we?" Furthremore, notice that there is many present at the session, meaning more potential for 'noise'. Moreover, notice the remarks again "Concentrate. Slow mental processes down. Less pressure. [GB lightens up.]"

alchemy said:
950225 said:
Q: (GB) When was the last time my wife was abducted?
A: Last week.
Q: (J) Were they both abducted at the same time?
Q: (L) They have told us that 94% are containers for the Lizzies to use. (BP) 94% of the population of the planet?! (GB) Let me get back to my wife. When we were both abducted together, was it a physical or other abduction?
A: Soul abduction.
Q: (L) Did it occur during the night while they were sleeping?

[...]
The thought which occurred to me whilst reading this is that perhaps, as depressing as it might sound, an approx. 6% 'survival' rate is simply normal for these type events in a STS-type world.

Review to continue when I have finished the book ...
Anyways, I think its 'good' in the sense of conserving energy if we don't forget that the 'future' is 'open', but that it is up to us to DO something about the outcome, flapping our 'butterfly wings', so to say, in a non-linear Universe.

Regards,

Saman

Back
Top Bottom